Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Introducing... Me XD - Minitokyo

Introducing... Me XD

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Areyouafraid

Areyouafraid

Zeesarh

After 2 days Since i've joined to MT ^.^u Yay! im here, say hello to me C'mon =P. my page is already working =) check it out and leave your welkome ^.^* --waves
see you around guys take care! ....

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Hey ther and wlecome to MT!! Glad that you can join us in this sweet site! Ok then, see ya later!!

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Areyouafraid, Welcome to MT and Happy Lvl'n

Hello Areyouafraid! I see sence you've only been here for 2 days you already have a ava and sig. That's cool! Alot of noobs usally don't get one until later. Anyway welcome to MT and I hope you make great friends here!!!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Heyo, and welcome to Minitokyo! It's not often that we get newbies arriving with guns blazing, so kudos to you both for your initiative and your work on your avatar, signature, and userpage!

In case you ever do stumble upon a roadblock and need some resources to answer any questions you might have or point you in a particular direction, two places to turn to are the FAQ in the Support section and the two Noob Bibles in the Help Forum.

In any case, do enjoy your stay! I look forward to seeing you around!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hello there, welcome to MT, have a lot of fun around here....Well, that's all about now...take care and see you later :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hey there! *waves* Welcome to MT! I hope you have a great time here, posting and viewing the artwork, and making new friends :D Take care, and see ya around!

Signature

Hey! I think this place is about to get more interesting. :) Anyways, nice to meet you, and hope to see you around!

Areyouafraid

Areyouafraid

Zeesarh

=dddd thanx guys ,, i really appreciate it

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, and welcome to Minitokyo. Make lots of friends and have lots of fun. Do not hesitate to ask me for help when you need it. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

ssraid

ssraid

~shinigami~

Hi, welcome to mt. I hope you have fun here. I'm sure you will. well hope i see you around. ttfn

The one who dies with the most anime wins. Signature Image
Member of ecchi-club ::kittycats =(^_^)= ::
make-a-friend :: mt-singles-club::
sleep-whats-that :: pyromaniacs-of-mt
Yuri-lovers

Lend your support and help save a dying Anime Board.

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hi there and welcome to MT! It's lots of fun here so have fun and enjoy your stay! Take care, make lots of friends, don't break any rules, happy leveling and see ya around ;)

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Areyouafraid! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.