Good news & bad news for my friends at MT! (Updated)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Cancel

Hey, my peeps at MT! First lemme start with the good news! I have my old job back at UPS and they raised my weekly check to $11.00 an hour! I'm so glad, now dun have to worry about job searching anymore! But sadly there's some bad news to go along with that, kinda like equivalent exchange from FMA! Unfortunately, my MT time is cut by half since work starts at 4:30pm to 10:30pm, so some of my work at the comp, like my Subaru vector and sum other wall ideas, might take a bit long! Also, this might hurt some of U but I have to remove some friends in my list that I rarely chat with on MT or AIM! Dun want any submissions or threads to pile up on my notifications when I get back at midnight! I hope U understand guys and gals, I think it's just for the best if I balance MT and my job at a level, but I know someday I have to leave MT! I'm just not ready yet, cause I haven't accomplished my goal here, which is making top quality walls and learning some new techniques and ideas! Anyhoo, wish me luck guys! I'm off to work now and mebbie I'll check up on MT on the morning as usual! As for the ppl I'm removing from my friends list, dun take it personal! I'm just minimizing my notifications to a fraction so that I wun have to reply too much! Besides, you're still friends to me regardless of the list and that's all that matters to me! Wish me luck, MiniTokyo! ;)

UPDATE: Man, I just found out that the two job offers were temporary! >.< The day job I had were sending and mailing out pamphlets at different locations, and I didn't like that at all no siree! -_- Also, the UPS position wasn't the same one I worked at! They want me to work very far from NYC at late night so I have to decline! Man, this reallie bites I thought for sure it was a legit job! O well, guess I still have to do some job searching again! I'll be at MT as much as I can and still have to balance my notifs I receive, I promise! DernierCri's right, jobs sux! >_>

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Cancel

OH HO! IDIOT!
and you call your self a ecchi brother...
bah...you'll be wasting less time looking at ecchi scans!
you are a disgrace!
I shall...Kick you! XD

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Cancel

Oh Well sooner or later we have to get a job. We cant avoid it. I wish you luck on your job!!

Cancel

Congratulations on getting work. ;) *toasts to your success* A balance is the best thing you could hope for~<3 All the best in achieving your goals!

Cancel

Quote by ShadowdudeOH HO! IDIOT!
you are a disgrace!
I shall...Kick you! XD

be nice SD. man that sux big time. but im sure u'll make good money ^^

• Apr 13, 2005

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Cancel

Good job on getting the work. I guess you have to prioritise and with your rise in cash, you can buy more anime stuffs to make you feel better about not being on MT as much ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

Cancel

congratulations!!XD *throws confetti*
well well...many people r busy nowadays...^-^

Signature

Cancel

so your not going to be around much anymore eh...
wheres the bad news in that XP
hehe jk jk just be sure to not get fired XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

• Apr 13, 2005

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Cancel

[hits you over the head with my rubber hammer!] O_o...well it's a job! and it pays $11 an hr! that awesome...but don't you DARE leave MT...cause if you do.....Sam will look.....

Magically Delicious, yo.

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

Cancel

i will really miss you my friend. anyway, i wish you luck in your new job

Signature

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

\

Cancel

:( Star can't leave... but good luck and congratulations ^_^ but you better come back! >_> you can't leave us T_T

Cancel

Yes,hope you good luck with your job!! And hope you will find more free time for yourself soon!^_^

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

Cancel

Quote by ShadowdudeOH HO! IDIOT!
you are a disgrace!
I shall...Kick you! XD

lol, shadow XD ne, ur gonna b extra bz these days >.< well no matter, still gonna bother u XP

Signature

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Cancel

lol well I know I wont be removed so sucks for teh losers
who will be :) well it about time you get your shit together
and get a job anyway, you slacker :sweat: lol

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Cancel

i just happen passing by only well, congratulations on getting work. cya~

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Cancel

._. weird...shadow looking for violence xD

Anyway,good luck Star, xD i say it one and i say it twice real life can be a b!**h sometimes - -

K I R A B O S H I !

Cancel

Aww noooo!! Why is it always happens?? Everyone leave MT, and now.. you too? :( but well, you don't leave, just have lesser time :( but that's bad too ~_~
Oh well, I wish you good luck with the job! You'll earn lots of money and you'll travel around the world! :D Or help the poor XD Or... or... ok, just be happy!! ;)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Cancel

Good luck with your job. I hope to see your future wallpapers some day.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

• Apr 13, 2005

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Cancel

I don't think that this is a thing to be sad about, each one of us has to keep moving on forwards in life, can't be static in the same place forever... right?
All I can say is that is great that you have been given an oportunity such as this, so congratulations ;) and the best of lucks to you XD

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

Holt

Holt

pffft

Cancel

Congrats on the job! Work hard and get promoted :D
Have fun at your new job. Just drop by at MT whenever you have the time :)

Signature Image

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Cancel

I understand it. :)
Congratulations on your job!! :) I wish you good luck!! ;)

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

Cancel

ahh that's not cool. who will i talk about skies with and such. sigh i guess all good things must come to an end. Fare thee well.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

• Apr 13, 2005

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Cancel

ohh, well first of all Star: congrats on getting your job back! and no problem if you can't get to commenting or anything like that, I completely understand, good luck and hope everything goes well for you, take care my friend ^___^

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Cancel

Oh no! ... :tears: ... You can't leave mt... Who's GB I'm going to spam... :sniff: ... :sniff:

Lol... No really... Congratulations!!! .... :party: ... I'm really happy for you Star... :smooch: ... Wish you... Good Luck on your Job... :) ... :hug: ... :waves:

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.