Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Good news & bad news for my friends at MT! (Updated) - Minitokyo

Good news & bad news for my friends at MT! (Updated)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

We will miss your presence around here. You will still be always be welcome here no matter what. :) See you around my friend!

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Awwww Star! Congrats on getting a new job! *throws confetti* I'm really happy for you, but sad you won't be around as much...T_T I'll really miss the heart attacks caused by you sigining in and out of AIM...the good ol' days...:D But really, you are so fun to talk to, i hope you will be around sometimes. haha, i'm sure i'll still get to talk to you once in awhile! I hope so! Do take care Star, don't forget about us ^^ Good luck with your new job!

Signature

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

great news star! i wish you gluck on your job ^___^ of course we will miss you but don't you think priorities should be set properly? :3 real life needs more attention than the computer does XD lol

Signature

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

That's awesome news about you job StarCentury, congratuations! Sad to hear the other side of the coin though, your reduced time at MT, but you have to lose some to win some, ne? I understand about your friendlist issue and I won't feel hurt, as long as you promise to not forget about me! And you're right, it's important to have a balance between work and fun. But in the scale of today's world, work is the elephant and fun is the mouse, lol. Anyway, best of luck with everything StarCentury! Hope to see you around ^^

lol he already got fired XD
i told him to close this thread but lazy giryl perverted old groper over there didnt..
now you can see why he got fired XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

aeiifreakazoid123

aeiifreakazoid123

Obey the 10-year-old teacher!

Darn, if time could only be controlled by man. I know I haven't talked to you a lot but you've been a good friend.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by Chopstickzlol he already got fired XD
i told him to close this thread but lazy giryl perverted old groper over there didnt..
now you can see why he got fired XP

~_~ Quiet, you! I didn't get fired, it was just a temporary position that I didn't like at all! Also, the UPS job opening was too far away so I unfourtunately have to decline! -_- But that wun get me down at all! I'm still job searching and snagged an interview at Radio Shack! XD Just hope everything turns out a-ok! ;)

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Welcome back century, sorry to hear about the job, but it isn't such bad thing to decline a lousy job that you aren't happy with. I am thinking of doing it right now, my friend is asking me seriously going to Vegas with him, because he heard there is some opportunity there. lol One thing I am tick off about job search is that they want people with experience, but how can you get experience on that field when nobody hires you to gain experience. Anyway good luck with your search, it is a tough time to get anything now days, but hang in there man.

Chopper: ouch, that sound harsh, losing a job sucks, but what do you know, you are still learning how to walk huh. ;)

Pretty Lady: Your post was mean :D play nice now ;) don't rub it in on others. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by StarCenturyUPDATE: Man, I just found out that the two job offers were
temporary! >.< The day job I had were sending and mailing out
pamphlets at different locations, and I didn't like that at all no
siree! -_- Also, the UPS position wasn't the same one I worked at! They
want me to work very far from NYC at late night so I have to decline!
Man, this reallie bites I thought for sure it was a legit job! O well,
guess I still have to do some job searching again! I'll be at MT as
much as I can and still have to balance my notifs I receive, I promise!

lol - I had that sort of feeling before. One time, I wanted to work down at a video store like Blockbuster, but the job turned out to be in this old crummy movie theatre everyone didn't like to go to anymore - and my friends told me it wasn't that great. **Kicks the can** Crazy job offers - never on what you want. - lol

Quote by StarCenturyDernierCri's right, jobs sux! >_>

Reminds me of that old thread I posted before about jobs, if I could at least recall it one more time. Err... Never mind. Don't even go there. ROFL

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

Heya. Dunno what's you condition at the moment. And wonder if I'm still in your friendlist, since Ive been missing myself lately too. Oh well... wish u the best with your life. ;)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.