Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hellsing lovers :D - Minitokyo

Hellsing lovers :D

Tagged under Hellsing

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

for those who likes hellsing go to http://spiegel.org.ua/splinters/manga_e00.htm here you can dl most of the manga ;) enjoy

um oh well why not vote for your fav character aswell :)

Signature

Id-Weltall

Id-Weltall

True Son of the Northern Empire

hellsing is my favorite manga. i haven't read the sixth vol. though. the anime is awesome too, but way too short.

The raging pulse of wardrums sounds as the legions of hell marches on. A swarming mass of darkness and hate, behold the wrath of the fallen

I love the anime but it is so short=(

ssraid

ssraid

~shinigami~

I love hellsing. I have all the dvds and even a bootleg verson I bought first for 20$. I only wish that it was longer. So does everyone else I see.

The one who dies with the most anime wins. Signature Image
Member of ecchi-club ::kittycats =(^_^)= ::
make-a-friend :: mt-singles-club::
sleep-whats-that :: pyromaniacs-of-mt
Yuri-lovers

Lend your support and help save a dying Anime Board.

Wow! thx XD My fav: Alucard, on the second Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

1.-Alucard.- thats power and having power you can have time to think and enjoy,jajaja.
2.-Walter.- love his fight style
3.-Alexander.- thats MADNESS

(all of this is acordin to the series, I tried the link for the manga but it sent me error)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I really liked Walter because he was quite quiet, but you knew he was a bit of a badass ^^ . Also, I liked his wires.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Manga good, the anime... terrible

I have only seen the anime, and I loved it. It really put a new spin on vampires for me. I have also heard a lot about the manga, and all of it was good. I hear that it goes past the series. I would have to say that Alucard is my favourite. He is just a no nonsense kind of demon.

KaWaiiXAnGeL

KaWaiiXAnGeL

*poke* weeeeeeeeee!

the anime looks so call! i love hellsing its hekca tight to watch!! my fav. character is seres victoria! man its so bloody wicked awesome!

Thank You.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

i liked the manga very much but sadly enough i cant find volume 8 chapter 4 and further :( .
if somebody knows where to dl them plz tell me :)

Signature

Manga is excellent but anime was way too short.Victoria is my favorite...and Alucard of course :)

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

i love hellsing its the furst anime i watched..hmm my favourite charcter integral n furst place then alucard ov course..u can s my wallie i made for them n my userpage... ^_^'

I just got done watching it and I am a bit disappointed...I want to watch more, that is just way too short. It's been awhile since i've watched something good. I wanted to see what becomes of Ceres. Does the manga follow the anime? If so does it continue after the anime?

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

Quote by wickedchildI just got done watching it and I am a bit disappointed...I want to watch more, that is just way too short. It's been awhile since i've watched something good. I wanted to see what becomes of Ceres. Does the manga follow the anime? If so does it continue after the anime?

Im almost sure that i heard of an OVA. It should be out pretty soon.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

:nya: don't make me choose! they're all so friggin' schweeeet. err. <_<...>_>..you can try http://directmanga.com/index.php enjoy!

muttleydaug

Zettsumei

btw New hellsing ova soon

Bringer of death

yeah, OVA suppose to come out these year :\ I like every vampire stuff (like trinity blood) I don't know if there's a reason to it, but hell yeah, one of the first campire related anime I saw was hellsing, and that Alucard is awesome, my favorite!! Walter is a bada$s too OX ok, they're both awesome!

I haven't read any of the manga, just seen the anime, which I love, and as most people do, wish was longer, I'm really excited about the upcoming OVAs. Although I'm having trouble getting the manga from that site you posted, the link is not there ;(

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by bookimpI haven't read any of the manga, just seen the anime, which I love, and
as most people do, wish was longer, I'm really excited about the
upcoming OVAs. Although I'm having trouble getting the manga from that
site you posted, the link is not there ;(

yea the guys from http://spiegel.org.ua/splinters/manga_e00.htm is gone so if you still interested go to http://multa.narod.ru/hellsing.htm. they still work but the site is very slow atleast at my place.
i guess we also can agree that the anime was good but short. and hopefully we get more chapters of the manga soon :)

Signature

I LOVE hellsing XD XD XD XD XD XD XD and my fav. character.... Alucard hands down!!!!!!! because he's the king of all badasses and the sexyiest anime character besides Sanzo :x

Cohex

Cohex

Junglist

hellsing>* i like alucard and alexander equally :/

My favourite character... Oh God, I can't decide! o_0
Alucard and Integra, but all the others are adorable for something! Can't help it, I'm a hopeless Hellsing maniac. :D Walter is such a badass just like Anderson, Seras makes funny faces all the time, the Major is simply funny etc.

Anime vs. manga: the manga is MUCH better! ;)

Is anyone reading currently The Dawn? Young Walter is sooo different from his older self... an impudent killing machine! XD

angelus001

angelus001

gravity of love

Hi!

I like Hellsing...

But my character favorite is the police girl...

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.