Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Birthday Celessa!! - Minitokyo

Happy Birthday Celessa!!

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Happy b-day, Celessa. Hope you'll have a great day :)

Be Free and Masturbate

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

hey there celessa! happy birthday! *hugs you* i'm sorry i have no gifts to give you, but i hope u will accept and keep this gift of friendship we have. ^_^ may our friendship last till the ends of time, and may all your dreams and wishes come true. may God bless you always. *bows*

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

o_O Cel b-day is today?,so near of mine OMG,thats kool.

I like what chopz says,best wishes to u,have a nice day ^^! Happy,happy birthday Cel!

K I R A B O S H I !

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

>.> celessiiee dunt be mad .. ;_______;

Skyze

Skyze

..::Love Has No End::..

don't know who you are..but anyway..happy birthday Celessa ;) have funn...

..::Proud Member Of::.
:: Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans :: Naruto ::
:: Asian-Pride :: ForceFireFox ::
:: Mai-Hime ::

Skyze~Konival~Nhut Pham - Vi yeu em, anh dau don. Vi yeu em anh danh phai khoc khi em buoc di...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Yay Happy Birthday! I hope you have an awesome day! :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Starfireeh...? Cel is 17 today?? wow, shes younger than me O_o anyway, happie b-day to you Cel ^^

lol - Sweet 16 is over for me, so now I'll have to roll over to Sweet 17 from now on. Oh well. ^.^

Quote by dutchforceHappy b-day, Celessa. Hope you'll have a great day :)

Thanks dutchforce! Great to see you too. **Nods**

Quote by Anjeilehey there celessa! happy birthday! *hugs you* i'm sorry i have no gifts
to give you, but i hope u will accept and keep this gift of friendship
we have. ^_^ may our friendship last till the ends of time, and may all
your dreams and wishes come true. may God bless you always. *bows*

Aww - well I wasn't really expecting much of a present from my friends, but a shout of Happy Birthday for me is considered more than enough for me, indeedy. ^_^ - Thanks for the wonderful compliment in store, God bless indeed, and I hope you'll have a wonderful day too, Anjeile. I appreciate it. **Bows**

Quote by Rebel-Soul-Kazeo_O Cel b-day is today?,so near of mine OMG,thats kool.

I like what chopz says,best wishes to u,have a nice day ^^!

**High fives** Well then I guess I'll have to give a shout out to you as well.

Quote by Rebel-Soul-KazeHappy,happy birthday Cel!

Thank you, thank you so much!! lol - Excited, aren't we?

Quote by shyxsakura>.> celessiiee dunt be mad .. ;_______;

Hmm... I'm okay with it now. **Nods** Besides, I'm glad it came from euna. She's sweet, isn't she? lol

Quote by AngelKateYay Happy Birthday! I hope you have an awesome day! :)

Haha! I will! **Munches on some more chips** Hehe - and the same for you too. Thanks for the idea, and the root beer! Yaya!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Yes :) Happy Birthday Celessa :). A lot of happines and a good time in your life :). Big hugs to you all :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

Happy Birthday I hope you are haveing a great day!!!

Wing Zero
Signature

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

happy birthday cellessa :) i hope that you are having a very nice day. anyway...
happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to cellessa, happy birthday to yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou :D

Signature

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Oh my... I'm soooo sorry.
I was so busy with my love that I didn't get to know, that my sweet friend has her birthday...
Gomen nasai *bows deeply*
Hope you'll forgive me somehow...
*hugs Celessa tightly and kisses her cheek to wish her the best of luck*
Did you get a lot of presents? Hope so for you ^^ *gives her a birthday cake she just made
and lots of roses*
Wish you a wonderful day
*hugs her again*
Becca

Signature Image

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I already wish you a happy birthday but since this thread is posted then happy birthday again ....^_^.....Cel will be full because of cakes today, share with me some, I'm hungry over here *giggles*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by sadbirdhappy birthday cellessa :) i hope that you are having a very nice day.
anyway...
happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to
cellessa, happy birthday to
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou :D

**Scratches her head** Haha, for once, I actually was expecting someone to chant the entire Happy Birthday to me - but never on this thread - lol. A little early, I suppose, but thank you. **Applauds** I commend your efforts. Now if only you could save it on a .wav file and send it to me, I'd appreciate it. **Snickers**

Quote by Angel-on-DragonOh my... I'm soooo sorry.
I was so busy with my love that I didn't get to know, that my sweet friend has her birthday...
Gomen nasai *bows deeply*
Hope you'll forgive me somehow...

Hey, congrats on finding your loved one. I'm really, really happy for you too! I wish I could have that much freedom as you did, and I'm glad you aren't holding back for those you really care about. That is something I dreamed for, and should do so more often. No need to apologize. **Bows back**

Quote by Angel-on-Dragon*hugs Celessa tightly and kisses her cheek to wish her the best of luck* Did you get a lot of presents? Hope so for you ^^ *gives her a birthday cake she just made and lots of roses*
Wish you a wonderful day
*hugs her again*
Becca

**Blushes** Hehe - that was very sweet of you, Angel-on-Dragon. The birthday cake seems just right, and the roses are pretty wonderful - nothing short of spectacular. Thank you, once again. **Hugs back**

Yep, I got a few presents so far, and we're holding the celebration at my house this time, this year. I'll be expecting more later, but I don't really care about it much. Money will do fine - hehe, and I do the same for them, so I guess its more than fair that I give them something back in return. lol - Good day, as always! I'm glad you are really happy - I hope let's keep it that way. **Bows once more** Arigattou, sweet Angel-chan! Couldn't be the same without ya, and we definitely miss you a lot!!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You want another surprise? Happy Birthday, Celessa, and I hope you have many, many more. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Tanjoubi Omedetou (i hope this is right ~.~), Miss Celessa

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

Happy Birthday, Celessa!! :)

may many happy smiles come along your way. don't let anyone bringyou down because today's your speical day!! make this year a special one ;)

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

hi^^
happy birthday, celessa hope you are having fun there
*lot of presents*XP and that you have many more
cya ;)

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

oh o_0 ... i didt know that you had birthday... T_T ...well i hope you have a good birthday party(or what your gonna have) and maney presents that you whanted (that you like and can use)
...ok all...lets sing ''happy birthday,,

happy birthday to uuuuu
happy birthday toooo uuuuuuuu
happy birthday to celessa
happy birthday tooow uuuuuu...
that was a bit short(just repeat the sogn then... :D)

...rofl... OX
have a good birthday

It is time for you to drown

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

ooooh S*** i triple posted...this isent good...and i cant delete it...

It is time for you to drown

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by BarbaraI already wish you a happy birthday but since this thread is posted
then happy birthday again ....^_^.....Cel will be full because of cakes
today, share with me some, I'm hungry over here *giggles*

lol - Well I can eat a whole lot if I want, but I'd get used to it because it reminds me back in the days when I ate half a dozen of Krispy Kreme donuts - didn't settle too well, but I wouldn't mind going all out on sweets all over again. Here, you can have my coconut vanilla cake! Hmm... yummy. Teehehe! Little Celessie will give you more if you need any. ^_^

Quote by Tiasoh o_0 ... i didt know that you had birthday... T_T ...well i hope you
have a good birthday party(or what your gonna have) and maney presents
that you whanted (that you like and can use)
...ok all...lets sing ''happy birthday,,
happy birthday to uuuuu
happy birthday toooo uuuuuuuu
happy birthday to celessa
happy birthday tooow uuuuuu...
that was a bit short(just repeat the sogn then... :D)
...rofl... OX
have a good birthday

lol Tias, I appreciate your comment as well, and never would I have expected you to show up this early. Well, what can I say? Thanks again, and again - and again to all those who wish a happy birthday to me. Hehe - Well, it's almost time for me to go and celebrate the party. **Nods** Bye!

Signature

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by Starfireeh...? Cel is 17 today?? wow, shes younger than me O_o anyway, happie b-day to you Cel ^^

Whoa... you're 17?! I thought you were like 20 or something. You're a lot more mature than the kids at my high school, that's for sure!
Anyways, Happy B-Day!

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

My best wishes, lots of happines and good health ^_^

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Hey ^^ Happy Birthday. Just hoping you get what you heart desire. Well... someone like you should at lease ^^

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

I get home and see a thread announcing the annual celebration of our dear Celessa birth. Although I know she said to keep it on the down low, since everyone is making wishes and she's ok with it, i should too.

To the the most active and wordy spammer of the forums....
You have constantly blessed us with your insight, knowledge and frying pan of doom and it is only fair that we thank you for being born this day. I hope that it only gets better and that the future years bring you nothing but more prosperity and joy, since we all know you deserve every bit of it. Happy Birthday Celessie-chan! :nya:

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.