Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Birthday Celessa!! - Minitokyo

Happy Birthday Celessa!!

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELESSA ^uu^ !!!!!
*signature supper silver glomp hugglez*
I guess you are 17 now? You're almost legal lol XP ! Anyway, I havea lil something for ya, ain't much, but here it is. It's just a scan I came across earlier, and I thought it was cute, so I hope you do as well :) . Anyway, I'm outtie. later folkz and ya a'll havea good day/evening/night/whatever. Celes you have a really good day girl and I hope you get at least one thing you want ^uu^ *hugglez*

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

meep! happy b'day celessa o.o i'm prolly late but hey, isn't the thought that counts? XD lol *throws confetti*
happy birthday to you~~
happy birthday to you~~
happy birthday to celessa~~~
happy birthday to you~~~~ XD

Signature

yyyaaaayyyy!!!!!

It's Celessa's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Celessa!!!

*sings happy birthday song*
Happy Happy Birthday happy birthday cake
Happy Happy Birthday pinn the tale on the sea horse
Happy Happy Birthday

Cadi

Cadi

True

Happy b-day Celessa! *hands you a wraped gift* Have fun!

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Happee Birthdae Celessa. Have a great party, and don't stay out too late. :D

- This Free Life Crisis -

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well I am not too good with toast on birthdays, so I will make this short. :D Happy Birthday charming one. Oh yeah almost forgot my present for you *present the charming one with wise one's guidebook to be 17* ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

KevLar

KevLar

o rly?

Happy Bday!

Signature

yay! bwirthdai! cake! appy irthdai Celessa! Celessa lucky... nobodi wemembed Anime's b-dai...Anime had to put up Anime's own thwead... oh well... APPY irthdai!!!!!!!!!!

Happy B-day celessa, and have fun enjoying your years of age. Haha your old...jk :)

Happy Birthday Celessa! *throws confetti* I hope that it's filled with happiness and lots of laughter!

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Well what do u kno it's Cele's b-day! Happy Birthday Cele!!

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I didn't know it was your birthday... Well happy 17th birthday!*signs you a birthday song*
I suppose I have to get you a gift now... *thinks* Oh I know!!! You told you wanted a fish because they are easy to take care of... *holds out a cute little fish in it's bowl for you* Hopefully no one is allergic to it. XD
I hope you have a great day Celessa! *huggles* ttyl!!!

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by undeadsymphonyWhoa... you're 17?! I thought you were like 20 or something. You're a lot more mature than the kids at my high school, that's for sure!
Anyways, Happy B-Day!

Haha - only two people figured out my actual age before then and they couldn't easily be fooled - Mordin of course, and Euna, who apparently also got a hold of my B-Day as well. She's a quick one, I bet, and a smartie at it too. lol

And no worries - there's a lot of people I came across in high school and uni. that told me the exact same thing in real life, so I'm not shocked by your response at all. I did mature quicker than the norm. let me tell you that much. **Snickers**

Quote by GintheTwilightswordsHAPPY birthday celessa ^uu^ !!!!! *signature supper silver glomp hugglez* I guess you are 17 now? You're almost legal lol XP !

LOL - Gin! **Huggles back** I was undergoing my driver's lesson as usual, and hunting for my G2 here in Canada. 1 more year, and I'll get the motherload of them all. I can't wait to drive! Legal... err.... I can't even rent in Blockbuster without my parent's card, or watch M-rated movies, though my height can easily fool them and I don't need to bring out my ID / Birth Certificate to get in. Hahahaha. Urgh, don't even mention about wrinkles the next time we meet... that's not what I had in mind. lol - just kidding.

Quote by GintheTwilightswordsAnyway, I have a
lil something for ya, ain't much, but here
it is[/url]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/SilverstormWolf/Close.jpg

It's just a scan I came across earlier, and I thought
it was cute, so I hope you do as well :)

Sugoi!! **Melts like butter** They are so cute! Thanks for the present - I really love it! You couldn't have picked anything better, really. Here's my idol pic. I better post it out here, just for a sweet return.

http://img184.exs.cx/img184/6113/1460re.jpg

Ahh - yeah, that's one of the few birthday pics. I could find in one of my smaller archives. Kinda busy here - lol, but I could never forget to thank you guys for the nice compliments over on the Internet. **Nods** Appreciate it.

Quote by Alishayyyaaaayyyy!!!!!

It's Celessa's Birthday!

*sings happy birthday song*
Happy Happy Birthday happy birthday cake
Happy Happy Birthday pinn the tale on the sea horse
Happy Happy Birthday

O_o - I'm not going to even mention anything over there, Alisha. lol - Never heard of the song before, but thank you, as always expected. ^_^

Quote by MordinWell I am not too good with toast on birthdays, so I will make this
short. :D Happy Birthday charming one. Oh yeah almost forgot my present
for you *present the charming one with wise one's guidebook to be 17* ;)

**Tosses the Sweet 16 book away, and grabs the 17 one** Uhh - why is the book notes already highlighted? And why does this look like your handwriting? I can barely read it - looks like too much scribbling and doodling graffiti to me. lol

Quote by Highlighted By The Wise One"You always have to look so good to impress the people in front of you, in public."

Mordin! **Gives him a cold slap on the shoulder** You nasty man! lol - Just kidding. A gift is a gift, after all. **Hands it to Chopstickz** Whoops! Sorry. Hehe. Forgot that this book was intentionally for girls only. **Grabs Mordin's Wallet** I'll be back with this later. lol - Nah, I'm not that greedy. **Hands it back to him**

Quote by AnimexXxHolic009yay! bwirthdai! cake! appy irthdai Celessa! Celessa lucky... nobodi
wemembed Anime's b-dai...Anime had to put up Anime's own thwead... oh
well... APPY irthdai!!!!!!!!!!

Aww - I didn't mean it to go like this - well I hope you don't feel left out! Thanks. Good day to you too!^_^

Quote by NaneoHappy B-day celessa, and have fun enjoying your years of age. Haha your old...jk :)

Haha - don't even dare mention about old. How do you tell if they're old? Well, old people drive too slow and talk in their sleep. Me? I'd gun down a highway passing the speed limit until the cops come home - actually they would stop by the way to the donut shop, so I would drive away scot-free. Mwahaha! And then I would have a hard time sleeping afterwards, because I did something wrong - that's just me, and talking while you are awake doesn't officially count as the same as talking in your sleep - lol - so clearly, I can't fit either description of this definition of old over here. **Snickers** Hehehehe.

But anyways, back on track - at least thanks for dropping by.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ayumu11

ayumu11

beautiful picture

Happy birthday Celessa XP
We're having a grand time.

Signature

Haven't talked to you in the longest time
Bah. I envy your wall and all the time you have

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Happy Birthday Cel-chan!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mya

Mya

Angelic Maniac

Ho ? so it is time for my cutie friend Celessie-chan's birthday ? So, this day 17 years ago there was a cute little girl was born ?
Haha. happy birthday, Celessie-chan ! Hope you make your wish come true when you become 17-year-old-girl ! ^.^
Anything else ? A-ha : if you have not a boyfriend yet , wish you have a wonderfull boyfriend . And if already got a bf, wish you have a romantic birthday party with your bf ! *.*

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

OMG, I never knew today was Celessa's bday. Anyways, happy bday and best wishes to you, my good friend. Have a nice day!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

cel's birthday @_@ hmm.. I fought she had hers already.. oh well.. *birthday hits* XD jk jk.. ^^;
happy b-day Celessa. ^^

Signature

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

I haven't been around much so I missed this thread, happy B-Day Celessa :D

Wehoo ^_^;;

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

It's Celessa-san's birthday?? *searches for her*
Yayieeee!!! XD Happy Birthday Celessa!!!!! *gives her prezzies* Have a great day!! :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

happy birthday :)
yeah, i donno what to say, what needed to be said is already said lolz
and im lazy :D

streamside

streamside

deranged.

ooh... dang... saw this thread too late...

anyways... happy birthday celessa!!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Aww...I saw this too late...*sniff...tears pool up in eyes*
I'm sorry, Celessa...I didn't get to say happy birthday on time *starts crying*
I feel sad now...*sniff* Wow, I'm being all moody...not good for lady Princess to see me like this *takes deep breath* okay, I'm better now. And since I missed my Princess's birthday, I owe her something...you name it, my Lady, and it'll be taken care of; it'll be my present to you, and my penance for not wishing you a happy birthday on time.
*sings happy brthday song for Celessa* I hope that didn't hurt your ears too bad...anyway, your humble servant awaits your command, my lady.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by GutsyAnimeI haven't been around much so I missed this thread, happy B-Day Celessa :D

Wehoo ^_^;;

Yeah, its all over - but at least thanks for the belated reply. How very kind of you. Well - the night time party is over. I'm off to bed. lol

Quote by Khrisshappy birthday :)
yeah, i donno what to say, what needed to be said is already said lolz
and im lazy :D

Haha! I know what you mean - guess its already been said, ya? Good good. **High fives** Thanks for the nice compliment. I appreciate it. ^_^

Quote by streamsideooh... dang... saw this thread too late...

anyways... happy birthday celessa!!

lol - A day late, but thanks as well, streamside. Sorry to keep this short - Now its time to catch some sleep. **Smothers herself with tons of blankets and jumps on her bed** Night! Err... I meant morning! lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.