Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How bad is hayfever and allergy in your area? - Minitokyo

How bad is hayfever and allergy in your area?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I just got back from two week vacation in Japan. Man, the allergy is really bad over there. My medication barely managed to keep it in control.

http://www.asahi.com/english/Herald-asahi/TKY200504130120.html

How bad is allergy in your area?

hey hi mughi!
how lucky holidays in japon!! T_T I wish I was there .
but with allergy i suppose it wasn't that fun >.<
well here in France it's quite good, but more and more people become pollen allergic, probably mutation of humankind lol, then we ll all hate nature and we ll live only with machines ...-.-'
nevermind that was a crappy thought.
hope you feel better now mughi, see ya!

Well, allergy is bad almost everywhere you go. Maybe you can live quietly on the North Pole.
I was twice to Greece and there my allergy just disappeared. But at home I have to suffer from allergy too. But fortunately there are therapies against that.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

A lot of people have allergies around where i live, because of all the crops, but i luckily do not have allergies, so it doesn't bother me ^_^'

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.