Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Namco x Capcom; thoughts on the trailer? - Minitokyo

Namco x Capcom; thoughts on the trailer?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

lens-seph

lens-seph

-Planeswalker-

http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=4634

..for those that haven't seen it. XD

..anyway...I find it really interesting...I really hope they bring this one to the states. :D KOS-MOS <3 <3 ..and that valkyrie-girl's cute too. :D

Signature

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

I've seen. But why they make it as a simulation game while both Namco and Capcom have a lot of characters from their fighting games. I hope one day they will make a fighting game that bring characters from Tekken, Soul Calibur, SF, Star Gladiator and Justice Gakuen together.

same here, i hope they bring this game over to the states, cause once they decide to release it to the states, it will also be released in canada

the trailer looks awsome

Signature

Seems great >_< , but i really wanna IVY (soul calibur2) to be a playable character =(

Same here, I hope they make an English version of it. Playing characters from different games is interesting.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Hope they make an English edition! Does any one know who the guy with the guns and Samurai swords is?

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Looks like an rpg that I played before... You know... Tales of whatever series. Looks really good to me thought.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

i love how it looks. Interests me greatly. Hope it comes out soon, in the US.

Harati

Harati

Supreme Overlord!

There's alot of namco and capcom characters in the game. That's what caught my eyes first.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Ooooh... that looks CooL!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Claude

15th Division Taichou

i've finished the jap version~ it's friggin kewl! very nice indeed. oh, and kos-mos is overpowered XD , and yet, i find tat incredibly entertaining~

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

Like most here, I'd love to see it come to the States. It's a videogame fan's dream come true. I could care less if the storyline makes no sense :)

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

It's an interestin game and it's a bit like srw (super robot war), I like it :D strider hiryu ftw!

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

I want this game sooo badly. Too bad it'll most likely never see a US release though.

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.