Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 This Question is Fer Da Guys [female input loved] - Minitokyo

This Question is Fer Da Guys [female input loved]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Now..let's see... why is it that you guys like to go into places that are met to be 4 da girls...ya know the forums that promote question for them and not the guys in which they add their content too even thought they were not invited.....

Now here's my ACYUAL question.

Guys are you that curious about us girls? I mean...does help that you read what we post...does it help you understand and figure us out? Are really that confused.

[now if you use your imagination that was one question and not multiple XD ]

Magically Delicious, yo.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hello SamuraiHaruko
yes i am curious.
yes it helps if i read what you post(i guess)
:P

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

It's only natural for us to be curious about you because you're different from us ^^ . Oh so very different...and now officially more complicated ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

i just do it to annoy you and see your reaction XP
its fun messing with girls ^_~
dangerous too >_<

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by SamuraiHaruko
Guys are you that curious about us girls? I mean...does help that you
read what we post...does it help you understand and figure us out? Are
really that confused.

I think that ever since man and woman have been around each other, they have been curious about one another.

i am rather curious as well, we all are curious at times. Though for me its more of the way of thinking and in return I try to enlighten (if thats possible) them in the reasons of my way of thinking in return for their own (if that makes sense).

*pokes* Though theres only one person at the moment I'm really curious about learning more about ;) You know who you are, but I still think that we strive towards wanting to be able to understand the opposite sex rather than assuming. Though this is my opinion @_@.

Signature Image

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Reverse Psychology - Tell people not to do something and they will. XD

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

chewster

chewster

Red Reploid

Hey! I guess we do need to understand girls if we want to successfully hang with them. We should know what to do and what not to do, because we may have preconceived ideas of ways to speak to you girls that totally offend you. Reading those forums let's us know what to adjust and how to change, I guess.

I'm not here, I'm only lurking in the shadows.

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by Chopstickzi just do it to annoy you and see your reaction XPits fun messing with girls ^_~

hey that's a way of learning.... ahah chops is an experimentator, he uses the MT forum to test his hypothesis on female reactions to various language stimuli :)

about the thread's topic, yeah i guess i'm curious, but well i kinda think that knowing how you think (even a little) won't help me much cause i can't apply it in real life, and i still can't resist the pulsion to mess with my female friends XP

Women make no sense...that's why we love them.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Its part of a guys life (curiosity) *lol* its just natural for us to be curious with girls. :D Maybe girls are even more curious than us boys. ^_^' .............I think they really are.

Signature

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Sorry double post....

Signature

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

as a guy, i find it rather helpful to see what kind of posts you make in order to find out what you're really like. i find it really hard to understand girls as it is already so i think i'll need all the help i can get.. i dunno bout other guys, but i just cant seem to be able to understand some girls...er..make that MANY girls..

Signature Image

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by Chopstickzi just do it to annoy you and see your reaction XP
its fun messing with girls ^_~
dangerous too &gt;_&lt;

so true chopz XD

Signature

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol how fun ...... so basically your all clueless?

Magically Delicious, yo.

So basically... from reading what everyone said... we're all stalking each other? o_O;; Well... that's how it's starting to sound like.. but I'm being retarded.

Signature

Sig by... Athrun.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

seems like it lol.....how fun =3 lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

haha now your just enjoying this too much XD
oh well *hides from sammi the stalker*

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

hey I'm no stalker choppers! I just think it's kinda amusing....wait your that stalker! your guys stalk the girl forums! now who's stalking....certainly not I

Magically Delicious, yo.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

whoops I double posted in my own thingie XD lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

lol i just like to crash any females-only party *or thread* cause that's just who i am XD i love to mess around with girls

Signature Image

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I think every guy ikes to mess with girl gun-kun lol.......stalker! XD

Magically Delicious, yo.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

darn it I did it again! I double postededededed! XD lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Quote by SamuraiHarukoI think every guy ikes to mess with girl gun-kun lol.......stalker! XD

hey! i'm no stalker! usually.....XD

Signature Image

lol blame gunny the stalker for all your troubles
im too cute to stalk XD
oh yea sammi you know you can delete your own posts now right...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.