Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem with router >.< - Minitokyo

Problem with router >.<

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Holt

Holt

pffft

I'm having a big problem with a belkin wireless router with built in DSL modem.
The internet frequently stops working and I have to restart the router to get my browser to work.
MSN messenger and other chat programs also disconnect and reconnect every 5 minutes.
Could anyone please help me with my problem? I've been trying to fix it for the past month!!!

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

If you have no luck here, then try searching the forums at Kustom PCs and Bit-Tech as I know I have seen this sort of thing before ^__^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Try upgrading the firmware. Many times they are known problems and have fixes released.

Signature Image

Holt

Holt

pffft

Already have done. I've got the latest firmware. Tried it with and without firewall. My internet now seems to work fine but MSN and IRC still keep disconnecting >.<

Signature Image

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

id say ur routers is screwed

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

Also would recommend you to visit the Broadband forums where there is an entire Belkin forum with similar horror stories

http://www.broadbandreports.com/forums/all

If it helps at all, I used to have a similar problem, but with an MSI router. It froze to death because its memory was so limited it could only handle a very small number of connections. Ditched it for a Linksys and never been happier. Anyway, there are a lot of people there with similar experiences with the same model, they might be able to help more :)

Holt

Holt

pffft

Thanks for the help. I'll take a look ^^

Signature Image

I have exactly the same problem!!! I've tried changing all the settings and nothing works. My only guess is that the router doesn't work particularly well with that modem....or it could be that the ISP is incompatible with either the router or modem...

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

Holt

Holt

pffft

I've actually got the model where the modem and router are one and the same so I'm hoping there aren't any compatibility issues there XD
Before I got it I asked my ISP and Belkin about compatible router/modem/ISP and they both said any DSL modem with any ISP is fine >_>
Routers are just full of problems >_<

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.