Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your clothing style?/Favorite Clothing Brands? - Minitokyo

What's your clothing style?/Favorite Clothing Brands?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Hey all! A lot of the people I met on MT have very colorful and different personalities. I just wanted to know if any of you have a specific style that you choose and what clothing brands do you prefer.

For me, I dress depending on how I feel...anything I'll wear, doesn't matter what it is. I really like Billabong, Hurley, Kikwear, Tripp, Baby Phat, and RocaWear. So what are you guy's style?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

yah i dress what i feel... which can range from casual (jeans and tshirt) to dressy (button blouse and skirt, heels)... i try to look nice tho... i don't wear specific brands, but i shop at forever21, mervyn's, payless (omg... gotta love the cute cheap shoes!!!!), nordstroms, charlotte russe... yah... if that gives you some idea of what my style is? ^_^'

Signature Image

streamside

streamside

deranged.

um... i like dressing in comfortable clothes... loose pants, button-up blouses, rubber shoes... and my fave necklace with the yin-yang pendant...
i also wear baby-tees, or blouses with unique designs... with the pants... well, i don't have jeans.... i only wear flared pants, or bell-bottoms... ^_^
and all my pants are either khaki or black...
on clothing brands... uhm... my wardrobe is mostly from Guess, kamiseta, bayo, JAG, Penshoppe, BNY, orange juice, people are people, esprit... i never shop online, though.
on shoes... the only brands of my shoes are... NIKE and skechers...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

for me, i like my clothes casual and comfy. t-shirts, jeans, cargo pants, capris, slippers (yes, i'm too lazy to wear sandals XD) and sometimes, i wear my fave pair of boots (i only have one pair, but it's still my fave). if i need to be presentable, i wear my collared button-up blouse, long pants/jeans and high heeled shoes (only two inches high, i think) or my boots. the colors of my clothes are always pastel or soft colors, sometimes dark colors, and there's some black too. but i always make sure that the colors of my clothes are pleasing to my eye and comfy. ^_^
to be honest, i really don't care what i wear as long as it makes me comfy and looks decent on me. no body-hugging, revealing clothes for me. *shudders* that's scary. >_<
brands.....blue toms, mostly. but other than that i dunno cuz i never care for brands. *shrugs*

Signature

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

Geek shic. I dont know how to explain it better than that. :nya:

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

well , if you wanna see how i'm dressed , look at this > here this a drawing i"ve done of me , with my clothe ^__^
hell yeah , i love black , black , and black again XD

Je fait el mal.. Et je le fait bien

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

for me it doesn't matter which style or brands as long it looks good on me.....^_^

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by satan123for me it doesn't matter which style or brands as long it looks good on me.....^_^

Same here. I look really good in valore or cargo sweatpants, and I wear long shirts or sweaters. I rarely wear jeans.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

uhmm
i wear casual clothes

I wear casual clothes, with a simple exotic accessory to give a bit of flair.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I dress normally, sweatshirt and jeans. I don't have a favorite brand but I usually get my clothes from Old Navy or Gap.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

nekohana

Brain Sold Seperetly

I really don't mind what I wear as long as I just wear it^^! But if I ahd to choose I'd say....Old Navy brand clothes.

Cronax

Cronax

If only...

lately I like either baggy pants or formal dress pants, with a blouse which has the bottom and the top two or three buttons undone. For shoes, I allways wear skater shoes.

Signature
Personal website: Daerin.net | My DeviantArt gallery |
My latest wallpaper | Working on: Nothing currently
Member of: Samurai | Ecchi-club | Japanese

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

i just...wear anything. if i don`t feel like getting ready one day i`ll just wear my pjs to school or on a weekend i`ll wear it the whole day. If i feel like standing out i`ll wear something colorful and make my hair crazy. I wear all styles...
the kindas of places i shop at is pacsun,aeropostale,hottopic,charlote russe,rave...that kind of thing...even target and walmart has some cute things o_O

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Duplicate thread, closing.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.