Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who should be the male main lead in Gundam Seed Destiny.. - Minitokyo

Who should be the male main lead in Gundam Seed Destiny..

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Tell me why you vote for that particular guy in GUndam Seed Destiny to be the main male lead... There ARe too much guyS in the list.. i will put only those that are show more frequently... u can tell me others if they are not in the list..

heine will be my choice.. but if i need to vote according to the poll.. Athrun will be my choice..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Fukada should just forget about Athrun and Kira and whatever and finally get to work on Shin. I don't like Shin, heck I think that Athrun is better. But Shin was supposed to be the lead character since ep1, but Athrun and Kira have been getting all the attention...I fear the next SEED series where the lead character will be overshadowed by Shin.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

I voted for Kira. But I also like Asuran.
I think I voted for Kira because I guess he just has a certain appeal to me. I don't mean physical but something else.
But Asuran is so cute!! Hehe!!

Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

XD Kira is also not a bad choice.. but it's a pity he is not one of the main lead in gundam seed destiny..

Signature

I think shin should be since its good to have a change. I watched destiny before i watched seed so i think that could be a reason also. I didnt know nething about kira or athrun until i watched seed hehehe.

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

I voted for Shinn, he's so cool, well Heine was cool too, but he died. In GSD Kira is faggot, don't you think so? He acts so weird, I really dislike him...

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

i like all of them but kira is the best 4ever!! ;)

i like both kira and athrun,it's definitely hard to choose ^_^,but i think i prefer athrun,cos in seed destiny he's like brother for shinn and always help shinn through the war,cool enough right!?

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by CoordinatorI voted for Shinn, he's so cool, well Heine was cool too, but he died. In GSD Kira is faggot, don't you think so? He acts so weird, I really dislike him...

i agree kira acts weird in gundam seed destiny.. if he turns back to the character he had in gundam seed.. he wouldnt be that bad too.. ;)

Signature

lana

lana

Yume

^_^' i think it's hard to choose... shin's good, athrun's still cool as ever... and kira too, although i have to say that he has gone weird in destiny, i still vote for him since he's still kira although he's more mature this time...

Shinn Asuka would be the best choice. Because we already know much about the other SEED characters, and why would they use that. Obviously in a new series in this case they'd use new characters. I found that Luna, Rey and the rest of the main and minor characters do well in their part of GSD.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Kira no tameni! He's the best pilot.

Pride comes before the fall

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

seems that Auel Nader & Sting Oakley isn't too popular.. is it because they belongs to the natural?? o_0

Signature

kira is the best so thats y he should be the main

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

i'm not sure between kira and athrun but i'm leaning a little more on kira cause so far he is kind of is the main and its pretty good so ya :nya:

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

I don't know how to choose
Kira or Athrun...

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

:\ .. it's kind of strange.. >_< kira seems to be so popular and so many people hope kira will be the main lead.. although he's not really the main character for gundam seed destiny.. all i can say is "kira, you grabs a place in people's heart from gundam seed.. Power!!!"

Signature

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

I really dislike Kira in GSD. Once you see him in action, you know that the fight is going to be one-sided and have tons of reused animation. Seriously...Kira is like Heero in Gundam Wing now. He pwns everything without breaking a sweat and I find that lame. Serioulsy, I hope that someone ends his pwning spree soon.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

nightwolf0079

nightwolf0079

Android with a Past

I'd have to say Kira. Sure he was a crybaby in the first season, but who can blame him. Forced into war, almost killed by his best friend, first-hand wistness of the autrocities of war, and the result of a selfish man's desire to create "the ultimate Coordinator"

As for Shin, I think he's just messed up. Sure, his family was lost in the last battle for ORB, but that does not give him the right to yell at everything ORB or the heros of the last war. He should have matured instead of act like a spoiled brat when he went through pilot training. Also, his obsession for his sister's cell phone is starting to give me the creeps.

As for Sting and Auel, I don't really see them a lot, so I can't say anything about them. Auel has the same screw-loose as the origional three "bio-CPUs", so that's a point down for him. Sting is pretty stable........but his looks scare me ><

That's all I have to say.

Whether it's the weapons I carry or the scars on my face, people I care about always suffer. And with that, another mark is made in my core, a core that is running out of places to mark.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I think Shin is the intended lead male in GSD alongside with Athrun.

Kira was the lead in gseed, but in GSD he seems like an extra at first. I think they just want to show Shinn's character first so they set aside Kira. Now Kira seems to be a part of the leading males again as shown in the third opening of GSD. I hope he will be bcause I dont really like Shinn.

Well Athrun has been one of the lead male for both series so I'll vote for him.

Signature

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

I like all the character but i choose Kira :)

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Kira is being shown in gundam seed destiny more and more.. will he be the next main lead with shinn and athrun.. i think alot of people is hoping he will.. T_T

Signature

I love kira
they change his personality a lot
he is not that crybaby anymore and he is soooo cool!!!!!
Athrun is not going to be the main character
if he is, he is one stupid main lead
he doesn't trust the love of his life and his best friend
yet he fought with kira and he kept flying around in the battles
savior sucks!!!!

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Dearka! A show about his terrible terrible life.

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.