Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When was the last time you cried? - Minitokyo

When was the last time you cried?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

i dont know it, a long time ago, hm, i am too emotionless to find a reason...is this bad? o_0
even if someone dies... i am very sad but i cant cry like others, iam just sad... :\
hm...

Signatures suck

I cried a little this past Friday during the end of The Phantom of the Opera play.

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

2 days ago
just nightmare hahaha >.<

love.. is unlimited

Probably da last time i cried was when i broke up with my gf__
o well dat was a long time ago____

Vash90

Vash90

Anime Lovers

When I lose my most Fav Anime

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Yesterday.... got really p*ssed *ff.. -_-'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Last time I cried was on Christmas, when I watched the last episode of Chobits for the first time...

Other than that...um...I'm not sure I remember...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

2 days ago because I watched something really sweet and sad.

last week erm around monday or tuesday..><

Whenever I think about the future and the health of my dad.....I hate walking in the house at night and not hear him snore scares me soo much i dont think there will be enough kleenex in the world when he.......you know.

Also when ever i see a commercial for something WW related after playing Medal of Honor allied assualt and doing omaha beach the first time it gave me a slight hint as to what the went through. I cant rent a WW game cause of that reason as well.

God Bless every soldier who fought for my freedom to be able to do the things that I enjoy and take for granted.

i just cant remember the last tym i cried real hard.....
but i think its all about heart problems and about my problem with my family.......

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.