Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Coffee anyone? - Minitokyo

Coffee anyone?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Whats your favorite type of coffee?? I really love anything sweet. I don't like the plain coffee flavor, so the drinks i get have a lot of sweet flavor in them. My favorite kind is called white chocolate caramel. Its a cold mocha drink and is topped with whipped cream and caramel syrup...yum! *drools*

Signature

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

i liike mocha too, but i stop drinking because im pregnant right now.
:)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm... i don't drink coffee... only hot chocolate, once in a while... i don't like the taste of coffee, and if i did drink any, the cup would probably be full of sugar XD besides, i don't need another addictive drink, got enough of a hard time with my pepsi addiction ^_^'

gountessg

Dark Angel

Coffee Icecream and espresso are the only ones I like. Believe me! Java coffee ice cream is the best.

what is your purpose in life?

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I suspect that coffee is what makes the world go round. Take away coffee, and productivity will plummet in forums ranging from academia to the business world. Simply stated, the world would grind to a halt.

In any case, I love coffee and drink it black. Sugar and/or milk/cream just take away the richness of the true flavor; it's all about enjoying coffee for coffee's sake! For me, the same goes with tea; I actually prefer tea because it's lighter and goes with just about everything in just about any situation.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Taise

Taise

JAFO

Coffee flavored coffee. Preferably Kona or Kenya AA.

very light cream and sugar in the morning to get me going and then black in the afternoon when I'm drinking it to enjoy it.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Ugh... unlike many other people out there who line up in the Tim Hortons Coffee Shop everyday - believe me, Canadians love the coffee there - and also attending my favorite Starbucks coffee shop in my favorite regular mall I go to nearly everyday [that's how I connect online elsewhere - thanks to my wireless router connected to my laptop - lol, so I'm chatting both in real life and online], I really despise drinking coffee actually.

I never really drank coffee before - I tried it, but it tasted horrible. Guess I'm not suited to those sort of things, when I hear it can potentially ruin your liver if you drink way too much in the long run. lol - Not sure if its a statistical fact though. I drink other beverages aside from coffee - and still keep myself awake. I'm pretty energetic, so I don't need coffee to keep me up - besides, if I need a little boost, that's where the caffeine from root beer kicks in. Mwahaha! **Chugs it away**

The only coffee-thing I like, in relations to coffee is the Strawberry Ice Frappuchino they serve down at Starbucks - very pricy for the Venti kinds, but nonetheless, it's blended with coconut, almonds, a hint of black coffee beans, strawberries, whipped cream, sugar, ice cream, white milk, chocolate chips... ahh, just what I wanted - and I get it on a bit of a good discount and purchase it nearly every single day. Yaya! Other than that, I don't drink pure coffee - not my style.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

COFFE? WHERE ? WHERE IS COFFEE?
ME LIKE ALL COFFEEE AND WHAT ABOUT THE COOKIE THAT I GET WITH THE COFFEE TOO?
ALL RIGHT WHO SAID COFFEE BUT I DON'T SEE ANY HERE >=(

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

well i don't want to be addict to the caffine like my parents, people can't stay away without it. :) I perfer hot chocolate, but I do drink it sometimes. :)

Quote by shinI suspect that coffee is what makes the world go round.

Well that is a very actual statement, because without it, I know a lot of people in wall street wouldn't function. :D It could cause a stock market crash like in the 1920s.

Quote by charming oneI never really drank coffee before - I tried it, but it tasted horrible.

I think you need to put milk cream and sugar in it to make it taste better, certain people have different taste, I guess you haven't acquire it yet. :)

Quote by guniCOFFE? WHERE ? WHERE IS COFFEE?
ME LIKE ALL COFFEEE AND WHAT ABOUT THE COOKIE THAT I GET WITH THE COFFEE TOO?

rofl, I don't remember cookie go well with coffee, milk is a better choice my friend. :D By the way, are you a bit too edgy today, ah maybe the caffine is acting up on you. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

I didn't HAVE coffee today T_T
I HAVE TOO MUCH energy AND IT because I didn't GET MY 1 1/2 MILE WALK HOME AND I HAVE P.E.
ME NOT hyper YET :) ME NEED coffee TO GO sleepy XD HA HA HA HA

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by gundragoncoffee? where ? where IS coffee?
all right WHO SAID coffee BUT I don't SEE ANY HERE >=(

lol - I'm going to have to go a bit off topic, but I think you are taking the title way too literally. When skysong mentioned - Coffee, anyone? - she was rather meaning to use the actual term of "Does anybody drink coffee?" on her thread. But you are pulling someone's leg, right? [aka - a joke]

She just shortened it for her own personal reasons, rather than go too verbose and over the edge - at least that's what I'm thinking from my very own perspective. lol

Quote by gundragonme LIKE ALL coffeee AND WHAT about THE cookie THAT I GET WITH THE coffee too?

Uhm... it comes with a cookie too? Hmm... no wonder why I can't get these things always for free. lol - Got to pay more out of my purse - what a drag. **Snaps her fingers** Oh well - C'est la vie!

Wow - I refreshed the page before I was about to post, and look who appears out of nowhere. lol

Quote by The Wise One

Quote by charming oneI never really drank coffee before - I tried it,
but it tasted horrible.

I think you need to put milk cream and
sugar in it to make it taste better, certain people have different
taste, I guess you haven't acquire it yet. :)

My mother even put triple-triple - three spoonfuls of sugar, and three tablespoons of cream milk - heck, she went all out and dumped like a quarter of the coffee cup full of milk cream, and I still didn't like it. I guess coffee is not meant for me at all. lol - Tricky taste buds, I suppose.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hmmm...I like any kind of coffee :D Except black -_- I drink coffee everyday only because I like it. Hot chocolate is nice too. Heh, hard to tell which is my favourite. I like most of them XD

streamside

streamside

deranged.

Coffee... well... i only like iced mocha... coffee's too hot for my sensitive tongue, LOL...
oh, and yeah, black coffee tastes horrible.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I don't know what my favourite would be, but if I had to take a stab at it, I'd say a frapachino. Or maybe a mocha...lol, I suck at deciding n__n; .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Siri

Siri

Suou

i dont really know about a flavour
but i love coffee with lots of milk =x
to drown out the coffee taste
but not too much sugar. too much sugar makes me sick
LOL ok that might sound funny
but i only like a little bit of the coffee taste
if its too much it feels like i'm drinking charcoal.

but coffee candy is great too ^^

my friend puts sooo much coffee powder in her coffee its like coffee fudge rather than a drink
LOL
i dont know how she can stand it
we are like opposites drinking together

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Any milk coffee will do. Cappucino and latte are excellent choices. Oh..and Starbuck's frappucino (does that count?). ;)

I'm one of those people who don't drink coffee. Although sometimes I get the urge to start, being a university student who doesn't get enough sleep...
Sometimes early classes are pretty tough without coffee...

Coffee is good and, in regular doses, beneficial to health. I actually enjoy coffee more than cola.

Caramel Cream Frappuccino for me.

Signature

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

i favor tea more than coffee it helps you to relax but those drinks that have the concentrated shots of coffee keep u wired no questions asked.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Ah...but this thread is abotu coffee, not tea, isn't it? :) I'm a tea addict, by the way.

Holt

Holt

pffft

ewww I don't like coffee (please don't kill me!)
I once ordered a hot chocolate at an airport starbucks but they went and gave me a mocha. I didn't realise and sprayed it all over the lounge after I took a big gulp ^_^'
I'm more of a tea person OX

Signature Image

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

hmmm I'm not a big drinker of coffee but I am partial to the odd Mocha every now and then.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

i really like coffee!!!!!!!!!! I will try anything once but i really like french vanilla

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.