Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do yuo still play with ur n64/sega saturn? - Minitokyo

do yuo still play with ur n64/sega saturn?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Ive read that the nintendo 64 and sega saturn game consoles were just as popular as the playstation a few years ago.Now that there are already advanced game consoles like the ps2,xbox,etc. i wondered if anybody who owned them once still plays with them.if yes , what games do you still play in these consoles??

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I used to play those two systems before I switched to the almighty PS2.

Well, for the N64 - I still play that great classic game of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. A true classic. I also play the Mario Party series with my friends, and of course - my personal fav. - Ogre Battle 64 which has the Decisive Battle theme track I really love listening to over and over again.

As for Sega Saturn, Panzer's Dragoon - lol, crazy classic.

I also play Sonic 3D Blast, if I got the title right. The special stage is fun and amazing, and yes, I have that track too. Funness indeed, but those are old school. I'm so over it now. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Phren

Phren

Kodoku no Koe

I still play all my old RPG's and my old NES games, ect. If I like the story and the Game, 1.2 million polygons or not isn't an issue for me. There IS a lot of Highly rendered garbage out there now though, you have to admit, so it's not surprising..

.../X\(. .)/X\ *scuttle*

Yeah, I play my N64 still. About as much, if not more, than my PS2. The gamecube my girlfriend got for Christmas gets used a lot more, but then, it's still the "new" thing in our house.

My favorite game for the n64-- Pilotwings!

And I still play my snes now and then.

SebastianRodriguez

SebastianRodriguez

Golden Lion

LOL! I dont play with my N64 anymore.......the reason? I play the PS winning eleven with my friends. If I had Zelda-Ocarina of time, I would play it, of course. But now that I have seen the new zelda for the GC, I cant think of anything else. Anyone saw pics??

Signature Image
Kitten?...You are gonna feel the Lion's roar

Quote: Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.
The woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on.
Not from his head to be superior, But from the side to be equal.
Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved...

ahaha.. i had neither console ^^; i have the ooold old super nintendo though.. yet i still know some people who have that. if i had n64 i would probably still play it though because i never get to play video games much XD

Signature Image

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i still play my old an dusty n64 XD Ocarina of Time an Conker's Bad Fur Day never get old XD

Signature Image

I still play sega saturn ^^ Nights and darkstalkers rlz ^^

I own a n64 so of course i still play it

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Yes I still play my N64 all the time!! I never had a sega saturn though...

Signature Image

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I would like to play some games on my Saturn, but the memory card is busted, both internal and external. I never did get to finishe SHinning Force III or Iron STorm.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

I never had a Sega Saturn or an N64 :(
i did have an NES and still have a SNES which I play from time to time.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

i have an n64, its collecting dust now... so... but i had many found memories with it... mario 64... zelda ocarina of time...

NES, Contra strike, and uhh, mario!!!

n64, mario parties, pokemon puzzle league, zelda, did i mention mario?

IN MY country china it's HARD TO SEE AN N64
thanks TO EMU MOST OF THE gamer IN china cahen ALSO PLAY THE games ON N64 ,zelda,mario 64,mario cartin AND other fantastic games
now WE HAVE IQUE player(it's A MINI n64),but MOST OF THE people WHO HAVE IT ARE kids.last WEEK I SAW SOME OF MY friends PLAY mario cartin WITH someone ELSE ON HIS computer...
the SS,I think expet SOME FAN OF SAGA ,most OF THE chinese gamers HAVE already fogortten it......

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I still play my NES and Sega Genesis as often as I play my x-box and Gamecube

Whenever I go home from college, I play Mario Tennis and beat the game with one character.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

My N64 was my first console, and then when the current generation of consoles came along, I decided, nope, screw paying a couple of hundred dollars for a GC for PS2, I'm just going to keep buying games for my N64, since there are more games I like on N64 than anything else. I also play FPS games on my computer (mostly Quake 3 & ut2004), that also went towards my decision to not buy a new console.

my favorite games on N64 would have to be: Smash Brothers, Conquers Bad Fur Day, Goldeneye, Zelda: Ocerina of Time, Mario Kart, Blast Corps and the classic Super Mario 64. Marjora's Mask could of been on that list, but it was a major let down to me. :-( (oh, and i _still_ havent played Perfect Dark, grr!)

yonge

Yonge

Oh how i wish i was back in those days...unfortunately i neva had a n64 or dreamcast, but i did have the megadrive! kinda happy that there are many out there who provide me with emulators and roms so i can relive those days of not being able to save! hehe

~Shinpiteki Da Ne~

before it was my n64, and i sometimes still play it even though i have a PS2,
i like those multiplayer games on n64 such as golden eye, mario party, it was so fun.

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

hmm.. my n64 is already dead.. but im able to play on my pc because of the emulators now :D its still a great system :D

vanilla-h

vanilla-h

REALM OF SOMTHING-OR-OTHER!

Oh... I really miss my N64. I miss playing "Legend of Zelda: Ocrina of Time" and "Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" ;_; Sigh, good times.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.