Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Japanese PSP games - Minitokyo

Japanese PSP games

page 1 of 1 15 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i was wondering if any one knew of some good japanese PSP games
i started thinking about this when i saw a Bleach fighting game for the PSP in a store near my house...
and now i'm wondering if there are other good ones
thanks a lot for your help everyone! ^_^

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I don't know of any off hand, but I would be very interested to hear about any. Word had it there was to be a Naruto fighting game too.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Is there any word on how compatible the Japanese games will be on the PSP? Will I have to get it one modded or DL some sort of firmware?

"Cats drink champagne, toast death and pain. Like slaves on the ship talkin bout "Who got the fliest chains."

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by ghostinIs there any word on how compatible the Japanese games will be on the
PSP? Will I have to get it one modded or DL some sort of firmware?

i read somewhere that modifications or any other thing wasn't needed to play japanese games on the PSP

Japanese games on PSP ?
So bad.
Maybe i just wander for search "psp Emulater" somewhere.

there is a Bleach game for psp??? =p
i want to play Darkstalkers >_< , the last time i played was in sega saturn =( , long time a go...

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Quote by YugureKaze

Quote by ghostinIs there any word on how compatible the Japanese games will be on the
PSP? Will I have to get it one modded or DL some sort of firmware?

i read somewhere that modifications or any other thing wasn't needed to play japanese games on the PSP

yeah, PSP games are region free. right now there arent that many games out for PSP, much less good games. I'm looking forward to picking up a PSP and the Bleach game next week for my birthday.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

As punker said, the games are region free. The movies, however, are not.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

really? the movies arent?
what do you have to adjust to make it play Japanese UMD movies???

Adding onto what everyone else said, so the Music fo UMD isn't either i've read. For japanese games, i have the bleach one and it's not that great.

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Quote by YugureKazereally? the movies arent?

I dont think there is a way to make an American PSP play Japanese UMD movies. That is kinda the point.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

PSP is b/s period. It's a higher version of the gameboy put out by sony. I only dislike it really, for the simple back that you must buy all new games in order to play it. You can't use existing games and have some kind of loader device. This is a fact they should have looked over a bit more thoroughly.

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by punker0017

Quote by YugureKazereally? the movies arent?

I dont think there is a way to make an American PSP play Japanese UMD movies. That is kinda the point.

I think region encoding sucks in general and its a shame (though not unexpected) to hear that they included it on PSP movies. But I probably wouldn't use my PSP to play movies much anyway and I have a region free DVD player so I'll still probably get one.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

i think later on u can get fake games for psp but not for a while because of the new disc UMD

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

i wish i had a psp, but yeah i dont know any japanese games, so i guess ishudnt be here, haha more notifications for you? wait is taht good or bad? jkjk ur kool

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.