Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which Gold Saint are you? Saint Seiya Quiz - Minitokyo

which Gold Saint are you? Saint Seiya Quiz

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Hiya....want to know which Gold saint are you? Check out this quiz at http://quizilla.com/users/virgoshaka/quizzes/what%20saint%20seiya%20gold%20saint%20are%20you%3f/

I'm Aquarius Camus....hmm...not bad

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm Dohko libra....damn an old man... :sweat:

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Damn, I was so trying for Leo...

I got his brother instead :D

KENSHlN

hitoriki

i used to like aiyorus, the armor was pretty cool, the wings and the arrow *_*. but when dohko got younger he was really tough plus all the weapons that carries ^^

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

Cancer!!! And he's my favorite gold saint too (unless for his voice of course)
You are the cruelest among the gold saint bla bla bla .... i like that quote

I'm Gemini Saga.

I'm Camus !!!

^^ I always like man who use ice

Too nice

You're Sagattarius, Your name is Aioros you unfortunatly died at an early age saving baby Athena. Your spirit is forever remembered in the Saggatarious Gold Cloth. You stand for truth and justice in the World.

Wow.... o_0

HAHAHAHA
I'm Virgo!!!
I knew it!
He is my fav!!!

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

You're Sagattarius, Your name is Aioros you unfortunatly died at an early age saving baby Athena. Your spirit is forever remembered in the Saggatarious Gold Cloth. You stand for truth and justice in the World

Vac: jejejeje

Dxy: Whatt? i'm tauro :\

Vax:Camus -_-

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

how do i level up!?!?!?!?!!??!?!??! some body tell me plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(...)

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

You are Virgo Shaka. You are the Closest to God Amoung 88 saints. You are an Illusionist and somewhat telepathic. You are Very Philosophical and meditate through most of the Day. You have been called the reincarnation of Budda and Serve Athena with Pride. You look down upon those who talk tough and show no respect. Your Dancing Wheel technique can remove all 5 opponents senses.

Hm...how...interesting.

Quote by xjinxhow do i level up!?!?!?!?!!??!?!??! some body tell me
plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(...)

Participate; enter forums and submit artwork. Oh, and please...post things like that in the Help Forum.

oh i'm shaka

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/15974 <==Quote of Manga or Anime

Quote by toddlerI'm Dohko libra....damn an old man... :sweat:

we share the same fate.....* sob sob *

crying T_T* pls do not disturb.*

proud member of DarkAlliance and Make-A-Friend

I'm gemini saga...quite true since most ppl said i'm two-face

http://images.quizilla.com/V/VirgoShaka/1055543395_sksag-ss25.gif
You are Gemini Saga. You are a person of Ying and Yang. Good and Evil. Your good side is a defender of rightiousness and Athena. Your Evil side wishes to dominate Sanctuary and Kill Athena. You are one of the Strongest Saints to have ever lived and can send people into other dimensions for all time.

guys... i'm the closest to god!! i'm virgo shaka!!!

i'm cancer deathmask. cool coz i am really evil. :D

LadyNorthstar

LadyNorthstar

Mad Power!

damn, i'm shaka! Nooo!
I wont to be Shura! XDDDD
But i think it's my destiny.. . my sign of the zodiac is Virgo too!

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

You are Virgo Shaka. You are the Closest to God Amoung 88 saints. You are an Illusionist and somewhat telepathic. You are Very Philosophical and meditate through most of the Day. You have been called the reincarnation of Budda and Serve Athena with Pride. You look down upon those who talk tough and show no respect. Your Dancing Wheel technique can remove all 5 opponents senses.

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

"You are Aquarius Camus. You control the 11th Palace and are one of the Strongest Saints. You have a Student named Crystal Saint who taught Hyoga. You are covered in Darkness and hidden motives but always had favor towards Hyoga even though you forbid him from seeing his mother. All of Ice is at your very Fingertips and you are the second closest person to master the Absolute Coldness. You Served Athena with all your Heart and show little emotion."

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

Besa

Abyss

I got Cancer Deathmask,though I've never seen the anime

Signature Image

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

My astrological sign is cancer too ^__^ yahhh

http://images.quizilla.com/V/VirgoShaka/1055528115_skdma-ss03.gif

You are Cancer Deathmask. You have few friends and are considered oen of the cruelist saints to have ever lived. Your house is covered with faces of those you have killed. You love to send people to hell and laugh. You work for whoever offers you the most. Much like Pisces. You are well known for having the most kills in all of sanctuary. :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

OMG !! i get -

You are Cancer Deathmask. You have few friends and are considered oen of the cruelist saints to have ever lived. Your house is covered with faces of those you have killed. You love to send people to hell and laugh. You work for whoever offers you the most. Much like Pisces. You are well known for having the most kills in all of sanctuary.

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.