Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Many Hours... - Minitokyo

How Many Hours...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

How many hours do you guys spend on on gaming a week?
How many hours do you spend on internet / comptuer a day?

for me i usually spend around 5 hours a week gaming and like 7 hours a day in front of comp xP

~nothing to say~

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

more than 10 hours because i'm currently studying in a university ( computer science course )...and have to face the computer each day......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

about 8 to 9 hours every day it is becuse I use my computer a school.

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

I spend about 7 hours a day due to my BND IT practitioner course at col.
Outside of that I spend about 3-4 hours on my computer/Internet/MMORPGS a day.
On gaming in general I spend about 4-6 hours a day (I have a Ps2 and Gamecube-Currently playing .Hack//Mutation).
I also watch tv, eat and go out.
(I don't play at asll on a thursday, Thats my day off ^^ )

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

Probably around 10-15 hours a week gaming.
I'm also studing comp science so 10+ hrs in front of comp/day...

SebastianRodriguez

SebastianRodriguez

Golden Lion

I used to program in several languages back in highschool. In the end of it, I was like the chief of my group giving orders so the others would do the easy stuff, so know i dont wanna meet my pc so often, but when it comes to gamming I play a lot with my friends of course.
PC time - around 20 hrs per week -
Gamming - around 15 hrs per week - when me and my friends can meet.

Signature Image
Kitten?...You are gonna feel the Lion's roar

Quote: Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.
The woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on.
Not from his head to be superior, But from the side to be equal.
Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved...

playing console about 20hours per week
Using computer about 30hours per week, not include using computer for works

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Providing the internet in the halls is up, my computer is connected for about 14 hours a day. As for gaming, I play on my PS2 for about 2 hours a day.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

I'd say I played games about 17 hours a week. And I'd say that the Computer absorbs 11 hours of my time each day.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

most of my time is games/internet/tv unless i have to sleep eat or do homework

i used to play about 20 hrs of games a week, gotten a lot less tho, like 5 hrs a week... more time on computer tho, 10 hrs a day

10 hours on games

40-50 on computer

5-6 hours on games

50-55 hours on computer

I'am a Geek >_< >_<

SpartanVII

SpartanVII

Master Chief

All I can say is too many for both.

Signature
Freedom isn't free. Nor does it come with ease. So is it worth fighting for? Is it worth dying for?

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I've spent more hours recently painting miniatures for gameing than I have playing actual video games. Although I've spent about 12 hours last week playing Mercenaries.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vac: iam usually 4 hours. :)

Dxy: i m 3 hours. XD

Vax: 1 hours -_-

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by inoesomestuffHow many hours do you guys spend on gaming a week?

That would be about 2 to 3 hours each week, maybe less. One time I stopped playing games for literally about around 4 and maybe a half months - was busy with school and the works. lol

Quote by inoesomestuffHow many hours do you spend on internet / comptuer a day?

About 3 hours, more or less. I normally go on the net in the mornings, or sometimes late at night, especially when its the terrible winter season and you can't go out, so there's nothing better you can do but chat online, especially when the winter break is around.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

MadTeaParty

Madam

Oh boy, my hours are going to be crazy. I spend about 4+7 hours a week on gaming. 4 are in the arcade and 7 is from an hour a day playing random PC games / PS2. The reason I spend 4 hours in an arcade is because I go to UCLA and I have long breaks in between classes and it's usually not enough time to go back to my dorm and get work done so I just go to the arcade. (On the plus side, I'm crazy good at GGXX now).

As for the computer, I'm pretty much always on the computer when I'm not eating, sleeping, or in class. The dorm is pretty small and there's not much room for much else and I'm a CS major.

I'm not playing too often i Think .
1 Hours at most by days. But never more.
If i haven't nothing to do during the week end ... I can play loooong time (with friends most of time coz alone that boring)

The time i pass in front of the PC .... 6 Hours in my job. And an average of 1 or 2 Hours home.
Now when i see a PC i think "work time" and no "fun playing time"

i play around 6 hr in my ps2 and computer
internet also 6 hr in the moring and only in the weekend

vanilla-h

vanilla-h

REALM OF SOMTHING-OR-OTHER!

Hardly at all gaming during the weekdays. I get on the internet whenever I can during the weekdays, too.

But during the weekends, I get on as much as I can...Usually all day... ^_^

I rarely ever play my console games anymore. Maybe about 30 minutes a week, and that's it.
Im on the computer almost all the time though. I can't even keep track of how long. xD;

Signature

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

wow... i spend alot of time in front of the comptuer -_- most of the time im either typing a report or surfing the web / chatting or both ^^ i dont get much done when AIM or MIRC are open

~nothing to say~

CoolOtaku

AllRPGer

I'd say three hours a day in front of my computer and up to 20 hours per week gaming, but sometimes more.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.