Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sexiest anime/manga character for you?! (any gender) - Minitokyo

sexiest anime/manga character for you?! (any gender)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Kongousouha

Kongousouha

Osuwari!!!

Quote by sylvacoerDefinitely my "sexiest" is Himura Kenshin of Ruroni Kenshin - a red-head samurai who does the dishes and laudry and loves kids! What girl could ask for more?
Although I do agree with you Athena, Tira Misu is really hot...

Definitaly hve to agree...who could ask more from a man like Kenshin? Ed's hot too. (FMA)Dark... Naru... and more >_<

I <3 QUOTES !!

"Life is too important to take seriosly"- Corky Siegel

"Who are you calling a tiny bug the ecapes the wrath of a shoe because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and cant get squashed!?!?!?"-Edward Elric

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Special thanks and credit to Momo Inu's House! for my inu and kagome pics on my "layout"

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I lurve Inuyasha, maybe its cause he look my age lol!!! I'm sure if we wait a couple of years it'll be Fluffy lol!! You can't deny that the family has good genes lol!!! hehe!!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

MOnTieL

MOnTieL

(PrV)

mizuho kazami(onegai teacher)

all girls in ikkitousen

rossete(chrno crusade)

rei & asuka(u know)

and yomiko readman(read or die).....what?......i find she so sexy......^^'

Signature

Still being the King of all the perverts in Minitokyo....

If Samus from Metroid was a guy he would be smoken!!! Oh jeez he'll be SO hot!!!! I'm tellen you man... *day dreams* Maybe one day...

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

tie between inuyasha and sesshomaru. nice family genes!!!

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

There are too many sexy girls....but my favorites are:

1)Anna (shaman king)
2)Lain (serial experimental Lain)
3)rei ayanami (evangelion)
4)chii (chobits)

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Ed from FMA
Souji from Peacemaker
Motoko from Gits:SAC
Haru from Fruits Basket
Sesshoumaru from Inu Yasha
Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho
Lust from FMA
Sora & Sunao from Sukisyo XD
........*mind goes blank*

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Areyouafraid

Areyouafraid

Zeesarh

Asuka.. yeah that's it she is the sexiest girl ever.. mmm ok ayanami too.. and chii (chobits)^.^

Signature Image

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

Tomoe (Kenshin),Akiha(Shingetsutan Tsukihime) and Maehara Shinobu(Love Hina)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The priest girl (what's her name?) from Samurai7, to add to the list (again).

What about Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi? He's so hot and I've sorta got a fangirlcrush on him eh-heh ^.^;....wierd thing is, its my first crush and its on a guy that doesn't exist!

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Misato Katsuragi/NG Evangelion, Mahoro Andou/Mahoromatic and Chigusa sensei/Green Green >_< x_x XD

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

Gotta be the gang from <b>Saiyuki</b>, especially Kougaiji *melts*

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

ooooooh woooow it would be koy kun from fruits basket! **drool** naruto kakashi and gaara from naruto **faints**

'Signature Image'

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Hard choice, coz there are lots of them. Lets see:
I like most of the 'Naruto' gals with Tsunade on front and going with Sakura, Ino and so on (even Hinata... she's my favorite, female character from all the mangas and I just had to put her here, even though I don't think she's really sexy... she's my manga crush though).
I also like 'Galaxy Angel' girls, Nami from 'One Piece', Anna from 'Shaman King', Rei Ayanami (nge), Mizuho Kazami from 'Onegai Teacher', Victoria Celes from 'Hellsing', also Ringo and Mikan from 'Air Gear'....
Well, there are hundreds more, so I better stop here, since this post is already extremly long ;)

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

Holy cow! There are a lot of posts here... well I guess it is an interesting subject... Let's see, I need an original answer for this one.. uhmmm... the sexiest anime character ever is........
well they are all sexy... they are all draw that way I suppose... but the sexiest of them all (don't kill me for saying this) is, without any competition, Roger rabbit's wife! (I know it's not an anime... but she is a cartoon... so...) or Lola bunny, Bugs Girlfriend in Space Jam (No, I don't have a thing for rabbit's partners is just a coincidence... I swear... what!!! where are you taking me!!! no! you're going to electroshock me again, aren't you!!!! please don't!!!noooooooo!!!!!) :D

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

nightwolf0079

nightwolf0079

Android with a Past

kos-mos (xenosaga 1/2)

tall, beauty, blue hair.........and packs a lot of heat (if you know what I mean) ;)

i tell ya, she's quite the packaged deal XD

Whether it's the weapons I carry or the scars on my face, people I care about always suffer. And with that, another mark is made in my core, a core that is running out of places to mark.

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

for me? where to i start? XD

i'm a die hard attracted to Narumi Ayumu and Hillbert Kanone of Spiral, Sano Shin of Hanakim, Ken of Weiss Kruez, Sakurai Eichi of Full Moon wo Sagashite, Ryuuya of Air (i don't know why ^_^', he's just drop dead sexy), and Katakura Kippei of Aishiteruze Baby (manga only).

it's based on my taste sooo.... XD

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

that would definitely be Tooya from Ayashi No Ceres! *dreams* ooo and Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi)
XD hey i'm a Watase fanatic lol
Also, Eichi-kun in full moon (can't believe he died!), and Syaoran (Cardcaptor Sakura, and Tsubasa)

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by alafistaRei Ayanami (Evangelion) and Yakumo (School Rumble) defintaely make my list

i like them too
i would add Ryoko Miturugi from Real Bout High School
hmm...i'm not too sure about the rest...there are so many more..

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Lum (Uruse Yatsura)
Ranpha (Galaxy Angel)
Milfeulle (Galaxy Angel)
Ren (DearS)
Yuri (Dirty Pair)
Urd (Ah My Goddess)
Chikage (Sister Princess)
Kaname Chidori (Full Metal Panic)
Catty (Gall Force)
Salya Mass (Mobile Suit Gundam)
Naru (Love Hina)
Tsunami (Tenchi Muyo)
Nadia (Nadia:The Secret of Blue Water)

Just off the top of my head.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Miina from Onegai Twins. Mainly because she is young looking and has very small, non-existant boobs.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

Kanna from "Air tv". Am I a rorikon?

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

Nishino Tsukasa from 100% Ichigo!

Signature Image

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.