Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 long hair or short hair? - Minitokyo

long hair or short hair?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next » 409 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

In life, would you keep long hair or short hair?
I think i'll keep my hair as long as Athrun.......that would be cool.....^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i prefer long har , mine are really long , at the end of my back and i love men with loong hair *_* so cute

Je fait el mal.. Et je le fait bien

Laser

AkaKori

My hair is comparatively long. Despite my hair being red, I'm going for Edward Elric's style :D

Machinae Supremacy - The origin of SiD-metal. Rock plus SiD sound chip (C64/Amiga/etc). Go to: www.machinaesupremacy.com
Machinae forums: http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com

I like short hair and a have short brown hair. short hair dries faster then long hair.

Siri

Siri

Suou

i have pretty long hair now
down to the small of my back
and i don't have the heart to cut it
yet
because i had so much time spent on getting it straightened and dyed lol...
but maybe when it grows out i'll cut it all short
just for somehting different
man its heavy in the shower!

i like guys with longer hair... as in falls over the face at least

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

I have short hair now, but having long hair would be cool. I agree, Athrun's hair is amazing.

lana

lana

Yume

:x although my hair's short at this time, i really want long hair because you can do any hair styles on it... XD

Taise

Taise

JAFO

I have short hair since it's easier and growing up in a Marine faimly it's kinda bred into me. I prefer long hair on women. My fiance has long (small of her back) reddish hair which os georgeous.
I also have to say that pony tail on a woman is one of the cutiest/sexiest hair styles I've ever seen.

Signature

I have short hair myself, it's easier to maintain. It's long enough to do stuff with it though. I prefer long hair on women, at least past their shoulders. It doesn't matter too much, but long hair seems to look better imo.

Be Free and Masturbate

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I look stupid with short hair XD so I've always kept my hair rather long. Right now it's about halfway down my back. I don't like it much longer than that otherwise it gets hard to manage, so I do chop about 6 inches off every now and then. But I don't like it real short, the shortest I go is about three inches below my shoulders. That's short enough for me! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

mine is not very long... but its not short... check my user page!, I have a photo there ^_^

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

I like short hair because for me long hair is impossible to keep clean, and I like to be and feel clean...
But on girls long hair looks better to me ^^

I would definatelly go with short hair. i have tried both styles and my conclusion is that it far better to have short hair since it is prettie easy to keep clean, plus it doesn't require that much attention and care (all the lotions and stuff). as for girls i don't have aproblem I even had a girlfriend who had a punk/mohican hairstyle.

i like short hair cause long hair just gets in my way and irritates me

I have long hair right now, so I dont mind eith way I like both..

I have short hair. When it gets too long, it just gets all shaven off. Then it grows back. It's a vicious cycle.

i have long hair and it's a real pain to keep up with on a daily basis, but i still like long hair.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I have pretty long hair, below the shoulder a bit, probably need to cut the ends soon, getting damaged, I hate to have short hair ... bothers me, and I find most girls look better in long hair.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I have short hair now...onm account I cut it and I miss my long hair [weeps] but I have the hair cut of Kisa from Fruits baskets so I'm happy ^^

Magically Delicious, yo.

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

Hum... long hair sure!!! I like shot hair too but... long is the best hehehehe!!!

Areyouafraid

Areyouafraid

Zeesarh

Long air i agree, it looks more sexy to me ^_^ like Avril Lav. xD but i also likes short air when is a black color,, Anyways =P

Signature Image

When you say short hair what do you mean by short?

I consider myself to have short hair right now. It's a little past the shoulders. By 2, 3 inches.

i perfer to have it that way. I hate it when it gets to long. It stays frizzy. Hard to comb.

I think I look cuter when I have my hair just a little bit past the shoulder or just touching my shoulder. ^__^

I have long hair. And I don't really look good with short hair.

Signature

Cadi

Cadi

True

I look like a little kid when I have short hairXD. My hair is kinda long, about one inch over my shoulders. My friends mom ( a stylise) layered it.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next » 409 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.