Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 long hair or short hair? - Minitokyo

long hair or short hair?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 Next » 409 total items

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

right now mine's long (just below my shoulder blades) but I'm thinking about getting it cut because it'd be less of a problem if I start working at the local horse track as an exercise rider/jockey.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

i have hair that comes up to my shoulders. ^^

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Quote by CadiI look like a little kid when I have short hairXD. My hair is kinda long, about one inch over my shoulders. My friends mom ( a stylise) layered it.

Oh cool! My hairs in layers to! But you should see me when my hair's curled... I don't know what you would cosider it... cute maybe... or I just look like a kid... Hopfuly just cute...

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

hahaha. I have long hair now, but its sooo fried... soo much hair dye, and I really didn't take care of it, like adding products into it to make it healther... I will eventually go to short hair, so I can have healthy hair on my head. :3

Depends on the season. Long in winter, short in summer.

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I'd say long hair, its my personal style, although if im planning to get a job, i dont think any adults are gonna take me seriously looking like this.. for some reason, guys having long hair isnt accepted in the grown up world. My hairs not all that long yet, sadly im not gonna have a chance to to grow it out, since i gotta cut it before my cousins wedding.. cause my parents wont let me go with long hair, crazy isnt it?

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I have long hair, my mom begs me to cut it, but I don't want to, but I end up cutting it anyways( only a little though). I will always have long hair.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

I used to have long hair but now keep mine short. Long hair was pain for me to maintain.

I wanted to have long hair too but my mom wont allow me to.
Now my hairstyle is like the army crew cut. T_T

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Mine is long really long, its easier to keep contained that way, apparently my family's really proud of it, they don't have to brush it!!!!

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

I can't seem to get long hair :\
Mine grows then stops at a point, and doesn't grow any further. I would like to atleast try out long hair atleast once (like Vincent from FFVII).
As for girls...I prefer long hair, but short is really nice too :d
i guess it just depends on how it is tied up at the back.
I do like girls loose flowing hair, i.e. not tied in a bun or anything. ^_^'

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Well for my hair I would have to say short. Yet on girls long hair looks the best.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

short hair for me but i would like to leave my hair long and have a ponyie tail like the commander in Full Metal Panic(im not talking about the commander with glasses, its the other commander)

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

I have short hair, but I really want long hair. The only problem is... I have a very little patience when it comes to my hair, lol, I alway get frustrated wth the waiting as it grows and I end up cutting it short again. :sweat:

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

.....short hair....

Signature Image

I prefer to have short hair. One reason being that I have curly hair, I look weird when it grows long. Another reason is that my mother wants my hair short, so no argument there :)

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Heh. I've got short, spiky hair. In fact, my hair is what gave me the name echidnaboy. Kudos to anyone who knows what an echidna is!

Tantaga

Tantaga

Will Eat Your Children

Presently, and for practically my whole life I have had long hair. My hair reaches all the way down to my hips. I don't beleive in dying my hair and I think it looks just fine on it's own with it's natural highlighting :) . also prefer guys that have longer hair ... it is the sexiness when they have bangs and it reaches their shoulders ^_^' .

Signature Image

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

I look good with medium-long length hair so that is where I keep my hair, but I love long hair! I think girls with long hair look really beautiful, but my hair is fragile when it's long. :( Even guys with long hair is ok, as long as it is not longer than mine! lol.

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

I dont really have a choice. My hair is so curly that the longer i grow it, the curlier it gets. If I let it grow too long, I start looking like Garfunkle with a goatee.

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

I had really long hair when I was younger but then I was stupid enough to cut it off and now I'm had short hair in 6-7 years and now I'm trying to save back to long again, I just like different haircuts!

Signature

i'll go for long hair . it feels cool and sexy to have long hair.

Cronax

Cronax

If only...

I'm a guy with long hair, about up to my shoulders when tied back. I find I don't need to use any lotions or stuff as long as I take a shower every other day

Signature
Personal website: Daerin.net | My DeviantArt gallery |
My latest wallpaper | Working on: Nothing currently
Member of: Samurai | Ecchi-club | Japanese

fushiginohito

fushiginohito

~angelic wonder~

I've tried short hair,but I still love long hair better.
It makes me feel really feminine and pretty whether I have it straight or wavy.

page 2 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 Next » 409 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.