Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 long hair or short hair? - Minitokyo

long hair or short hair?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 Next » 409 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

what about long hair witha pony tail???
My cousin have that kind of hairstyle and i would love to puul the pony tail...XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Right now, my hair is to my thighs, but I want it to reach up to my knees someday...

Quote by glassheartRight now, my hair is to my thighs, but I want it to reach up to my knees someday...

whoa. that long?
how i envy you.

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Of course looong hair. If I had short hair, I'd look like a true sponge. And, If I use long hair, my hair looks beautiful. :D

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Being a guy I have short hair. I Dont like the Bold look. Girls should have long hair i think they look good like that

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

i like mine short so i dont have to bother with it, but as for now, i have it long past my solders and its really getting on my nerves.....

xserasx

xserasx

doom

i used to have mine long when i was i like, kindergarden... but the longest it's gotten to since then is an inch or two past my shoulders. i'm growing it out again though, it's about two inches past my shoulder right now and i'm hoping to grow it to about my middle back... should look nifty and stuff.

take a chance you stupid ho.

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Short hair owns long hair. I buzz my head every week, it is so much better because you hardly have to do anything to keep it non-messy. Feels good too.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

Hands down, short hair. It feels nice in the spring/summer and it wastes less shampoo >_>

I prefer short hair cause it's easier and since we don't have four seasons here, it's very hot, especially during the afternoons so it's cooler that way. I used to have it short but my hair grows very fast so I'll have to get a haircut soon. :)

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

I like long hair on the ladies, though. Short hair reallys turns me off a lot of the time...

I like long hair on girls, i think it looks better. But for anime girls it's the opposite.

i wish my hair looks long and shiny like those in the anime.

*sigh* i want long hair......for some reason and i dont kno why and i dont think ive got a medical issue but....my hair stops growing after 3 or even 3.5 inches....like it will take very little time to get to that length but after it reaches that length it stops growin.... its weird!!!but im a guy anyways so i guess it doesnt matter all to well....i just gotta find a girl who likes guys with hair that only grows to 3 inches long! :pacman: altho on a girl i dont mind short hair just not too short....cuz i seen some nice short haired girls :) altho i really envy ppl with long hair *sigh*

A n3rD is someone who is into computers and technology,
A g33k is someone who is into computers and technology and likes it that way!
Signature

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

definitely long hair. that way, i can tie everything up and won't have to worry about anything getting into my face. :)
short hair is cool, but once it grows, the bottom just stabs at your neck and that just kills.

I tend to go back and forth. I don't like my hair to be too short. I am in the process of growing it out right now. If the summer gets too warm, though, I may end up cutting it off again.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I have long hair... used to be longer and straighter... damn pity I cut it :/

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I keep my hair cut short, but am sucker for girls with long hair.

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

short hair is easier to wash(or not wash at all)... =P rawr !

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

andiyar

andiyar

wordsmith

I personally keep my hair rather short - as it looks incredibly odd when it's long, like a cross between an afro and a mohawk. In an un/semirelated aspect though, I prefer to observe other people having long hair - especially those of the feminine gender. Just me?

-Andiyar

"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

My hair isnt really short, but it isnt long. If you've seen Jim Morrison, thats who i want my hair to look like.

For my school Grad Yearbook this year I was voted Most Likely To: Owe you $500!
I am also learning Jiu-Jitsu.

My hair is about 6 or 7 inches past my shoulders. I've had short hair for a long time, and every time I try to grow it out, but somehow my mom convinces me to get it trimmed and ends up hacking it to shoulder-length. Hopefully that won't happen this time....I also prefer long hair on guys.

Short hair, but not too short ... It's complicated to find the right length ...

I'm growing my hair now. Any tips that would help me keep my hair soft and shiny. i don't want it to be long and dry.
ps: I am a guy. hehehehe

proud member of DarkAlliance and Make-A-Friend

page 4 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 Next » 409 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.