Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 long hair or short hair? - Minitokyo

long hair or short hair?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next » 409 total items

Quote by dopeI'm growing my hair now. Any tips that would help me keep my hair soft and shiny. i don't want it to be long and dry.
ps: I am a guy. hehehehe

put some wax on it.

It really depends where you live. I live in a hot environment so short hair is really better. But I prefer long hair.

Signature

Quote by dewriches

Quote by dopeI'm growing my hair now. Any tips that would help me keep my hair soft and shiny. i don't want it to be long and dry.
ps: I am a guy. hehehehe

put some wax on it.

Gaaahh.... are you serious?

proud member of DarkAlliance and Make-A-Friend

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

:)

Too hot to keep long hair in Malaysia, bcos Malaysia has 4 season -- :

1. hot
2. very hot
3. too hot
4. damn hot...... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by ramchong :) Too hot to keep long hair in Malaysia, bcos Malaysia has 4 season -- :
1. hot2. very hot3. too hot
4. damn hot...... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

whoa......sunbath all year long.....^_^

well my hair comes over my eyes but is kinda short in the back so i like my hair sorta long but not too long

Short hair...way easier to maintain and dry.

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

Guys in real life should keep short hair. well, short hair-style for guys looks better! For me, I'm a girl who used to love to keep short hair like guys. Now, I'd like to keep my hair longer but not too long.

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by acetherGuys in real life should keep short hair. well, short hair-style for guys looks better! For me, I'm a girl who used to love to keep short hair like guys. Now, I'd like to keep my hair longer but not too long.

hehehe...nowadays guys have longer hair than girls.....

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

Quote by satan123

Quote by acetherGuys in real life should keep short hair. well, short hair-style for guys looks better! For me, I'm a girl who used to love to keep short hair like guys. Now, I'd like to keep my hair longer but not too long.

hehehe...nowadays guys have longer hair than girls.....

Really? How long? Or is it because nowadays girls like to keep short hair?

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

my hair is longer than my girl friend ( not my girlfriend ).......
it is up to or nearly to my mouth when pulled down....and yeah no need make up when out for trick or treat during Halloween....i only need a piece of white cloth........ XD

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I have long hair cause I usually have my hair in corn rows. If I braid it up, it doesn't seem that long.

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I see.... interesting... my hair has stayed pretty much the same... how interesting you people make your hair @.@

Any suggestions on what I could possibly do to my hair?If you've seen hmmm... lemme see... the Kyoko Fukada pic with the long hair and fringe... that hair style... anyone got any ideas how to change it?? That's what my hair looks like !

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

i don't think short hair is easy at all.. i cut my hair really short a few years back (about 2 inches long, w/bangs) and everyone said i looked like a boy >>;; but it took a lot more work to style it than it does with longer hair, but that's probably because my hair is wavy and i aquired huge wing-things for bangs and blow-drying became necessary. but if i had dead straight hair, a cute punky spiked look would be perfect.

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

It's your god. They're your rules. *You* go to hell.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i think moderate hair would be nice as you can have it done in many hairstlyes.......
i once have a crew cut ( hot in summer, so....) and i looked like a monk!!!!!

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

Me...loooooooong hair... on this moment my hair is 50 cm long XP It's to the end of my back...... sorry, I don't speak english very well :P
Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature

I had longer hair for an incredibly long time, though I recently had it shortened. It's actually more difficult to manage; hair products are a necessary for reasonable maintenance and I hate it. @_@

- This Free Life Crisis -

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i kept long hair for about 5 years which has a length to my hips.. recently, i just cut my hair to a length slightly longer then shoulder length.. it's kind of cooling and sporty looking.. i kind of LOVE it.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

I like to keep long hair cause you can make many different hair styles as you want.

my hair is almost to my rump roast so yea its pretty long i guess

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Anyone here have corn rows like me? how long do you keep it on?

Signature

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

long
cause boys like longhair girl^^

love.. is unlimited

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by Faricalongcause boys like longhair girl^^

girls too like long hair boys.....lol

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

long is cool but short is so much easier...

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

page 5 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next » 409 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.