Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just to Say HI and Sorry! - Minitokyo

Just to Say HI and Sorry!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

HI my dear MT's friend,

How are you? I'm so sorry I haven't been able to write a personal message to each of you in your GB. I have been very busy lately, this week I was sick and my kids too. ( right now it's my son) and solving some personal problem I just came to MT to look around and fav. your great wall. For the same reason I haven't been able to write is the same for comment on your wonderful walls. I'm doing my best to post my comment but I don't have much time. I recently Join a gym with my Aunt and I'm helping her alot lately, you can say we are like best friend now. Right now she's getting better from her depressions and anxieties since she's getting out of the routine of been all the time alone in her house. She have diabety ( the one with insuline) and she can't work b/c she can't feel her legs if she's too much time seated or standing up. She can't drive if the place is too far away for the same reason. So I'm helping her with that. So Most of the day I'm out of the house. But don't worry my friend, I haven't forgett about all of you. I'' do my best to be in contact with you. and when I have a little free time I'll continue draw and make walls for all of you to enjoy. Well, my friend I have to go for now. My son need me. Takce care each of you and have a wonderful day.

*HUGS AND KISSES* to each of you!!!!

Love,
Pinkangel ^_~

PS. Sorry if I mispellsomething or used wrong terms. My english isn't that good. But I hope you can undertands what I try to say. well, Cya my dear friend!!!!

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

yea i understood what you wrote.
well just don't overwork yourself ;)
cya

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

That's nice. You don't have to be sorry for such matters like this. It's only a forum, and making comments on images. Not being to comment on friends' submissions doesn't mean you don't like them or are ignoring them. You don't really have to make comments on every single submission that your friends put up.
Nor do you have to keep up the custom art to show that you're still around for your friends. ^_^
Hehehe, if you are too friendly to people, you might appear all clingy to them and they'll expect that clingyness to continue. In other words, try not to be too friendly. :D

Family comes first, and we all know that.
Best wishes to all of your family.

*Gift from Kei: Pocky Original Chocolate flavor (double pack size) *

amy

amy

StudioDink

*hugs*

No need to be sorry hon...Take care of yourself and your family...That's what is truely important.
And don't worry, I understood everything you wrote...

Amy

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

aww yeh dun b sorry and dun over work urself!!!
just relax and hope u guys get better
we all understand wat u wrote and wish the best of luck in getting better and everything

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

i think you don't need to apologize so much! it's just so ok!
i understood what you wrote, although my english is bad ^^'
anyways, please take care and see you around!

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

don't worry i understood ,well ,you are a very busy person and don't feel worried and thanks for the kisses :nya:

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Holt

Holt

pffft

I understand completely. You're got responsibilities as a parent and a friend ^_^
Hope your kids' and aunt's health improves!

Signature Image

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

thank YOU and for all your best wishes. I'm happy that all of you understand. Again Thanks. ^_^

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

No need to be sorry ^^
It's is just a fourm after all. I hope your son and aunt feel better soon .
Best of wishes to you *hugs*
Hyuuga-Hinata

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Don't worry about, there's no need to be sorry. You have bigger responsiblities right now and that's perfectly understandable. I hope your son and your aunt get better soon. Take care. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

wooow I understand you my sweet friend! But dont worry!!
When you have free time, talk to me, ok?
bye bye!!

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

loll, why be sorry for that, we all have lives outside of mt... i'm not on as much as i'd want to be either because of school... exams week have begun... T_T and i have a real hard time keeping up with all the notifs i get... plus, in 2 weeks, i'll be limited on my internet time T_T so, i'm also gonna somewhat dissapear...

but you know, your family has to come first, no matter what ^^ after all, no members on MT can really replace them... so go ahead and do what you have to do ^^ we all understand ^^ i send you my best wishes ^^ see you!

*gives her a hug* best of luck with everything. lol i think thats all i have to say right now. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see !!!!!!!! I understand ur situation too ^^
u are so sweet and we understand you ^^ Take care of you and your family and hope I see you around!!!!!!!!!!
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_____^

Signature

*pats* hellooo wats up

Classified

Classified

Forgotten

No need to be sorry! It's been awhile since you've been active but that's okay. n_n. You have a loving family to take care of lol. Good luck with everything. :D

Signature
Proud Member of Ayumi-Fan!

What is this fuzzy wuzzy feeling?

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

hey hey~
hope you're still doing ok despite being busy and everything..
try to handle all the real life matters well first..
don't need to worry about us ^^
if you can make up some spare time.. do come on~ but don't priortize it too high

hope to see you here once more some time from now ^^
do take care too!

hello pinkangel, you do not worry, it does not pass anything, on the contrary as for me I think that you are a very amiable person
doing all that n_n.
You do not suffer by not to have been able to enter, I hope that all n-n goes to you very well
I feel not to have written before, I did it, but post did not arrive

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

The lack of free time is horrible (I'm having it for more the a month now myself :sweat: ).
Don't worry about it, no need to apologize for something like that.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I think that help the persons that need you (more if is your family) is a very good deed. I hope that your aunt can feel better...
God bless you!!!

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

no need to say sorry. i have the same thing...except i have testing for school. im sure its NO where near comparison to your things. but hey, hope everything works out and everyone has a happy ending^^...
omygosh listen to me....

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I know you're very busy, so keep taking care of your son. Don't forget about all of us, though. Take care. ;)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

NikaNeko

NikaNeko

~Meow~

I posted late >_<
But just want to say ,your mother role is more importante so don't worry!! :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.