Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what would you consider when buying a game? - Minitokyo

what would you consider when buying a game?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

The things I consider are replay value, a good storyline and good characters, but most of all, fun. That's why my favorite games are the megaman x and zero series, all the pokemon series and any good rpg, like both golden sun games. Some of these games have all what I mentioned and some of them lack of one or more of such aspects, but they're all fun to me, and that's what I like of them.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I would consider myself to play fps or rpgs most of the time, with alittle other genres mixed in from time to time. The cover of the game would be an influence because it draws attention to it. A good storyline and gameplay are what I look for in a game, as well as the graphics. (eye candy :D ) Some research into a game also helps with my decision.

Signature

SpartanVII

SpartanVII

Master Chief

I pretty much take everything into consideration when buying a game. I also like to go by reviews and what friends have told me about it.

Signature
Freedom isn't free. Nor does it come with ease. So is it worth fighting for? Is it worth dying for?

Orotiagito

Orotiagito

.:Hero Of Time:.

A good storyline and the gameplay, graphics are nice but not always needed to make a great game...

Immense

this is my opinion.
i would consider the core which is gameplay, graphics and story.

-->REVIEWS!<-- i read many reviews on every game i rent (Gamefly.com)...and they usually turn out right, the only time i waste my money is when i don't listen to the reviews!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.