Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In your opinion how much time do u spend on MT weekly ? - Minitokyo

In your opinion how much time do u spend on MT weekly ?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I get the feeling MT is one of thee biggest hang out spots on the net, i check in about 6hrs total and that's weekly so are u the kind that rushes home from work or school and jump on MT are do u only visit to drop a Wall and out for a few then leave.

Come on don't be held back like me voice your opinion.. ... ...

Another thing i have seen is visiting MT can be habitual once u visit u have to keep coming back...

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Well to be honest I spend A LOT of hours on MT. I'm the kind that rushes in from school and gose on MT. Because of special reasons... *smiles* But anyway yeah I spend pertty much all my time on MT. Until my mom started to make me do my homework...

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Well usually as soon as I get home from school I get online and play around on MT and chat with people. I usually stay on for about 3-4 hours or more every weekday and even more on weekends. Even though I dont post as much as I used to...

Quote by AlishaBut anyway yeah I spend pertty much all my time on MT. Until
my mom started to make me do my homework...

Same here. My parents are getting smart... They make me get off early whenever I have homework now too. >=( :angry:

Signature Image

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

i spend most of my time on mt. I spend about 6 hrs or more.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well... i don't really count the hours i spend on mt... i log on as soon as i get home, and I log off before going to bed... though sometimes i only log off the following morning... but all that time, i'm not necessarily browsing though MT, so it's really hard to say how much time i spend on it... hum... i'll just say "i spend too much time on MT" XD

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by Ayamaelwell... i don't really count the hours i spend on mt... i log on as soon as i get home, and I log off before going to bed... though sometimes i only log off the following morning... but all that time, i'm not necessarily browsing though MT, so it's really hard to say how much time i spend on it... hum... i'll just say "i spend too much time on MT" XD

this is the same for me. If i'm at my computer, i probably am on MT. Tho, i might not being doing anything important, i am still around. ^_^'

Signature

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

I'd say I spend between 5 and 7 hours on MT per week. So 6 is my vote. I come here a good amount, though other forums absorb most of my times.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I leave my browser on Minitokyo and just refresh and stuff, so it's technically on almost all the time I'm online, which would be about 12 hours a day ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Well for me, it really depends on the week. When I have more spare time, I fall under, as Ayamael puts it, "I spend too much time on MT" category. Some other weeks I don't go on MT at all because I'm too busy. So, if I average that all out, I'll vote for 12 hrs ^^

Edit: Wrong button, ignore one of the '6 hrs' votes ^^"

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

I'm just the same : I spend far too much time on MT and I feel like my coming exams are going to be real bad ;__;

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I used to go online quite a lot a few weeks back and perhaps a couple months ago, but ever since, I stopped becoming pretty active - maybe drop once in a while to see what's going on. Other than that, I have a lot of busy things to do outside the Internet - hang out with my friends, take picnics. Finally, for once the horrible winter weather is gone - lol - so I'm not online as much as I used to be, rather alone going out more to places like the arcade or the mall these days. Quite some fun.

I'm voting for maybe 12 hours here, because I'm a morning MT visitor nowadays, leaving my comp. on like 80% of the time without looking back, and then leave entirely as the late afternoon arises. That's the normal routine for me here. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Quote by Celessamaybe drop once in a while to see what's going on. Other than that, I have a lot of busy things to do outside the Internet - hang out with my friends,

yea i agree with being busy, i am not an active MT visitor because i am busy a lot so when i get a chance i would do a wall drop it off, answer or make a few threads, say what's up to friends and then split but i have to say MT is a cool online hangout spot.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Cadi

Cadi

True

Me? I dont know really, a lot of time. Once I get back and finish my homework I just come onto mt. Until like 9 or so.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I probably check in a total of 6 hours a week...maybe more, sometimes.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

A lot. But not always. I like averything what is within here, and with the down of the page during the past days, I lost alittle of the time I used to spent here.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

OnePiece Fan

3 hours every day,at least.but most time I do just view threads,replies and galleries without answering,for my bad connecting speed -_-
as mt gets much faster now,I can be active lol

Signature

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

A lot probably. I guess I am making up for the drought that will come once I start my new job.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

The first thing I do when I come home from school is do my homework then go on MT. I usaully try to do my homework at school so right when I come home I go on MT. This is like the main site that I go to on the net.

Signature Image

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Probably an average ammount, i usually go on MT daily, later in the day after homework and sports.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

if it's weekly, perhaps a day. lol

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.