Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In Gundam Seed Destiny, which side will you support?? - Minitokyo

In Gundam Seed Destiny, which side will you support??

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i will surely support ZAFT.. although to some, they are bad guys.. but i don't know why.. i think ZAFT are cool and good guys..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

zaft allthe way I agree with u
zaft is cool but it looks as if that
the naturals are the ones being evil
in gsd

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by kain11zaft allthe way I agree with u
zaft is cool but it looks as if that
the naturals are the ones being evil
in gsd

yup.. Zaft rulz.. but in gundam seed, zaft looks like the bad group.. ^_^'

Signature

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I think i would also support Zaft its true that

Quote by ayane-heine

Quote by kain11zaft allthe way I agree with uzaft is cool but it looks as if that
the naturals are the ones being evilin gsd

yup.. Zaft rulz.. but in gundam seed, zaft looks like the bad group.. ^_^'

but i find that there still pretty cool i like the coordinaters and zaft (sorry if i didn't write it properly) :)

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Yea definitely zaft, there is no other good group. I support them from Gundam Seed, maybe not from the very beggining, but I have supported them for a long time ^_^.
Coordinators are ideal choice. But there are few bad coordinators, but those don't belong to zaft, I mean Kira and terrorist group, which tried to drop Junius 7 on the Earth.

I will choose ZAFT,
but I don't why I will choose it
I never choose Natural!NEVER!!!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Yeah.. i support ZAFT from the start too.. i think naturals just hate the coordinators.. what's wrong with the coordinators.. they are also HUmans.. is it?? XP

Signature

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

i would support zaft, but aint Kira them lot gone rogue again in GSD just like in GS??

I have a question about Gundam Seed Destiny. I watched almost all of Gundam Seed while it was online to download months and months ago. But I took a break from anime for awhile and now that Im getting back into it, the place I used to download eps from is closed. So i was wondering if anyone has any good sites to download GSD eps cause I would like to start watchin the series.

I'd support ORB without EA Alliance!! I hope Lacus kicks Meer's @ss...

well I more to be in kira and archangel sides.............

because there seems to be the dark side for both ZAFT and EA

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

well At first i'll choose ORB but now ORB seems so stupid that why i choose ZAFT :)

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Orb is a neutral country.. but i think i like to support a side which have their own rulings.. evil side rulz more.. so ZAFT rulz.. XP

Signature

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

in gundam seed destiny i would support aube or zaft. The earth alliance hasn't changed at all in two years. they're still as evil as they were in GS. they need to rethink their opinion of coordinators

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

I would BE neutral IN this. Because Its seems most sides can't be trusted in certain situations. Including zaft. :hmpf:

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

Zaft for ever!
There're so manie bishonen in there...I prefer the Zaft from Gundam Seed, I don't really like Tallia in Destiny. EA, they are too evil and too crazy for me (look Stellar, she's completely mad!).

i will support orb not zaft not earth

Junk Guild! Or Orb, cause Orb is cool

destati

Yuusha-Oh

None of them. At this point in Destiny, none of the sides has been shown to be completely trustworthy.

EA - that whole genocide thing.
Orb - allying with ea
zaft - Lacus assassination attempt (unconfirmed)

I'm reserving judgement on zaft, because it remains to be seen if they were really behind the assassination attempt or not, but until then, like Kira says, I can't trust them. So I'll side with the Archangel and be neutral.

*takes out her gun and begins to shoot at the earth forces*
ZAFT is so the side i would be on.
the earth allience are such bastards sometimes.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

Zaft. most of the earth guys are just plain ..... irritating to me

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

agree with member excellion
I voted for Kira & Lacus
& hope to see more wallpapers for new freedome also ( the one with golden joint )

:) :) :)

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y is there not a choice for none, i mean their war is stupid anyway, so the side i choose is my side.

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

i will never take side with orb
they said it themselves, ORB shall not and will not be involved within the war but they also made the 5 mobile suits.
and they call themselves nautral.
*turns her head away* that nation has not control what so ever.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.