Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bad incidents you heard of or encountered - Minitokyo

Bad incidents you heard of or encountered

page 1 of 1 18 total items

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

On my campus recently, a student was beaten brutally by another student with the use of a fire extinguisher. The student who was beaten had to go to the hospital for surgery to the face since all 5 bones in the face were broken. Also, last semester, there was a shootout in my dorm while I was away for the weekend.

When I was away on my campus, there was an incident in the Hunts Point section of the Bronx. When going to a McDonalds, a NYPD police officer ate a cheeseburger filled with glass. The teenager who sold the cheeseburger to the police officer was charged with trying to kill the cop.

I thought these incidents were terrible, and they all occurred within the last 6 months.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Well recently there was a shooting around where my mom teaches. Someone was even killed. Also, some kid set a locker on fire at my sisters school. The fire ended up burning 12 lockers in all. Luckily they caught the kid that did it. This is quite depressing talking about..and there are so many terrible things happening...T_T

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by skysongWell recently there was a shooting around where my mom teaches. Someone
was even killed. Also, some kid set a locker on fire at my sisters
school. The fire ended up burning 12 lockers in all. Luckily they
caught the kid that did it. This is quite depressing talking about..and
there are so many terrible things happening...T_T

This is how corrupted our world is. Some of us humans do not know right from wrong. Some humans need to be reeducated because they aren't helping things improve. Everyone should be aware of how our society is not stable. We could all learn a lesson in knowing who and what places to avoid. Besides, these incidents make me think about how some of us are treating each other.

Signature Image

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

i've been in a car accident once ... another car banged my car cause that car didn't see the red light on his/her/it's side and was speeding through the junction.. banged the back section of my car... was glad since the back seats were vacant.. if the car hit me any sooner.. i would've lost a leg O.O God blesses us in many ways ^___^

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by ayanechani've been in a car accident once ... another car banged my car cause
that car didn't see the red light on his/her/it's side and was speeding
through the junction.. banged the back section of my car... was glad
since the back seats were vacant.. if the car hit me any sooner.. i
would've lost a leg O.O God blesses us in many ways ^___^

Even through the worst of the things that go on in the world, there is still good that can come out of something bad. I pray for forgiveness for many people, and I do hope that everyone can prosper in peace. Of course some of our incidents are bad, but things can either get better or worse from our experiences or hearings.

Signature Image

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

Quote by melmachine18On my campus recently, a student was beaten brutally by another student with the use of a fire extinguisher. The student who was beaten had to go to the hospital for surgery to the face since all 5 bones in the face were broken. Also, last semester, there was a shootout in my dorm while I was away for the weekend.
When I was away on my campus, there was an incident in the Hunts Point section of the Bronx. When going to a McDonalds, a NYPD police officer ate a cheeseburger filled with glass. The teenager who sold the cheeseburger to the police officer was charged with trying to kill the cop.
I thought these incidents were terrible, and they all occurred within the last 6 months.

a fire extinguisher?! are you people crazy? o wait forget the last question you live in the US right. so from all what i have heared i gues that murders and things like that normal there. so it's just your bad luck to be living there.
but a fire extinguisher. i mean.....o never mind. anyway reading this i ask myself: how does your mother even let you go on campus when all that happens there?

well i live in la mirada CA and nothing bad ever go on in this town, but i think it was about 5years ago or so my friends mom was making speed in her house and mind you the speed at the time was in a highly Flammable acid state. from what my told me she fell with the stuff in her hands it landed on her and cought her on fireand then she died right in front of her kids.
although thats sad because we will truly miss her, her son could tell her how to make it from start to finish and he was like 10 years old

This accidents is very terrible.... I'm glad that I haven't been on such terrible accidents...

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
bad incedents....i would to say....
oh yea!!!...........my life.......

sorry bout the speed thing
sounds like it sucked ........paifull death poor kids.cant imaine how they felt after that

Remember
Revolution

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

When I was in high school awful things always happened. We had these large plate glass window/doors in the front of the school. Two students got into a fight and it seemed like on of the guys picked the other and threw him into the glass. The entire window shattered and collapsed on top of this poor student. He bled so badly that...let's just say the other young man is still in jail for the death of this student. That's definitely not something you expect to see in your school.

In college one of my professors was murdered in our student parking lot. He was jumped, shot in the back of the head 2 times and then thrown into his own trunk. The whole school was dumbfounded.

How could people be so evil?

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

A few months ago there were these calls that were bomb threats. Some people said that it was continuous: like"there is a bomb at your school" repeatedly. Then everybody had to go to the yard until the buildng was safe to go inside. The next day, one of my teachers said that the plices caught the culprit. It was this dude who did it. My teacher said that these kids at a high school called Washington were messing with his house or something, then he got revenge by making bomb threats to their school. But I have no idea why he did it to my school. When I told my parents the whole situation, they thought it was funny, but I thought it was pretty scary.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

there was a shooting at a bank near a local middle school earlier in the semester, and the gunman ran into the middle school and the police wouldn't let anyone out. thankfully the school went on lockdown and all the kids were in the classrooms so no one was hurt.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

Quote by melmachine18On my campus recently, a student was beaten brutally by another student
with the use of a fire extinguisher. The student who was beaten had to
go to the hospital for surgery to the face since all 5 bones in the
face were broken. Also, last semester, there was a shootout in my dorm
while I was away for the weekend.
When I was away on my campus, there was an incident in the Hunts Point
section of the Bronx. When going to a McDonalds, a NYPD police officer
ate a cheeseburger filled with glass. The teenager who sold the
cheeseburger to the police officer was charged with trying to kill the
cop.
I thought these incidents were terrible, and they all occurred within
the last 6 months.

ouch! :( poor guy , well i heard a bad incident , one person for try to climb the train he falled and lose one foot

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

meh....2 years ago, around this time...I was coming from my middle school (I'm not in MS school anymore) and there was this other car coming the opposite direction. There was a stop sign for that car but he didn't stop and we hit the other car, because they were suppose to stop and we didn't have a stop sign. I didn't have any injuries (thank god) but I was crying so hard. I know this is really cliche...but life really does flash before your eyes when you're in a situation where you think you might die. I'm just glad that me or my mom wasn't hurt.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

accidents... i only ever hear of them, which is a good thing i guess ^_^'

hum, i come from a small town, about 3500 inhabitants, and though we say nothing ever happens there, we still managed to get a murder last fall... a fight that turned bad and a guy was killed... stab wound... oh, we also had a pyromaniac back in the old days... i still wasn't born though >.< but my mom was, and he burned her school, and the church.. because of him, we're now stuck with a "new age" church (you know, the kind of church that looks like anything but a church ~_~)

i also heard that in the restaurant accross the street from my appartment, there was a murder in the washroom... again a stab wound, my cousin was working there at the time... she left her job after that...

and a few years ago, we arrived on the scene of a car accident (my dad was ambulanceman at the time, so we didn't have a choice but to stop...) and the jeep was completely burned... i think 2 or 3 guys died, and the others were very severely burned... one of the survivor became my bus driver, and he has burn scars on his face and probably on the rest of his body as well... poor guy... -_-

cyrilninja

cyrilninja

Yeah..You do that.

ok i know this isnt really an acidient but one night i saw some raccons in my front yard so i opend the door and turned on the yard light...and then they all started attacking me.. and in the end it resulted with me having 5 stitchs,2 broken garbage cans and 1 broken screen door... so peoples if you see raccons in your yard don't do what I did!

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

hm...intereting...
well there was recently a bomb threat at my high school...
we had to evacuate to the nearby park...i think they said that it was a real threat but, my friend and i didn't hear the announcement and were wondering why everyone was in such a hurry
later we found out that it was a real threat...maybe our laidback attitudes will be our downfall in the future...makes you think when your life is in danger, doesn't it?

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

oh my, reading these posts brings tears to my eyes...i'm so sorry that you guys experienced/heard of such awful things. i'm blessed that i live in hawaii and luckily i haven't experienced anything too awful.

but, the most traumatizing thing that happened to me was being in a scary car accident. my ex-bf was driving my car, and i had my seat down on the passenger seat cuz i was sleepy. right when we had the green arrow to make a left turn, i raised my seat up, and this guy driving an suv ran a red light and rammed into our car. the biggest impact was toward the rear passenger area, and i was so lucky that i raised my seat up cuz i would've had some major head trauma. people were amazed that i was walking after the accident when they saw the damage to my car. in fact, the car had to be totaled cuz it was too expensive to fix.

and i agree with kaolla-kake that your life can flash before your eyes! it's scary!

anyways, sorry this is so long, but i feel a sense of relief for being able to share this with you guys, as well. thanks!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.