Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's better? Kagome or Kikyo?! - Minitokyo

Who's better? Kagome or Kikyo?!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

chlorisrae

chlorisrae

:: Silent Snow Fall ::

Anoo...no offense to all kikyo lovers but I really like kagome more than kikyo. I know they are similar in many ways but its her attitude that makes her different from kikyo so I guess that the reason why I like her. ^-^

Signature
Unwearyingly waiting in the midst of the silent falling snow...

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

kikyo is beautiful but she has no energy no spunk.Kagome is ful of energy has alot of will power and inuyasha is not going to be a man to just walk and think about depressing things all the time so kagome is way better ^_^

Signature Image

i think kagome fits inuyasha way better than kikyo.

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

Kagome is better!!! XD I mean she has a sense of humor, and Kikyo is so haughty... XD XD XD XD

founder of: Vectory
Signature

Kikyo...she's more calm than Kagome
^^

die kikyo die (kagome's better) :) inuyasha and kikyo no way over my dead body >=0!!

Signature Image

ShadowWingz

ShadowWingz

Kagome is better!!

Through the wings of darkness will shine the light.

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

yay kagome! ^___^

uhh.. kikyo...well.. shes kinda.. !*&%&#$^@&!@... :)

Quote by personKagome is ugly to the max. Kikyo on the other hand =P

Kagome and Kikyo are the same ppl.. almost.. i think... =\ ... kagome was reincarnated from Kikyo >__> .. so you're saying Kikyo is ugly? .. @__@ .. .. .. . . .

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

haLaya

haLaya

A Wraith

yes, kikyo is definitely prettier than kagome. but.... i like kagome's personality better. :nya:

Quote by SoulScholarKagome is ugly to the max. Kikyo on the other hand =P

kagomes not ugly at all shes sweet and kind and kikyo well shes a dead woman and in my opinion a psychopathic nutcase

Signature Image

ZGMF-X09A

Gundam SEED / Destiny Fanatic

Kagome is as pretty as Kikyo, and she is much cuter in terms of personality. Kagome all the way!

i like kagome better becuase she is alive

kikyo tryed to kill the man she loved no questions asked, ill take kagome and a couple of sits over an arrow in the heart

perfect-zero

kagomes!! kikyo is too crazy.

Yeah..................okay

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like Kagome alot more myself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

even though kagome has a short skirt 2 make her sexy, i vote 4 kikyo! she's quiet and beautiful!

5D's Caption: Vol.1

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

Kagome i think is better than kikyo cause the chick just cant move on witch makes her kinda annoying. But Kagome can get annoying too cause she always need Inuyasha to save her.....

Yukkuri

Yukkuri

=::[Smile Again]::=

Kagome ^^ is better person thank kikyo xD i think

Trust me

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Kikyo is better but during the anime i wished that kikyo would die already(which she did) so inuyasha and kagome would be togther

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Geeze, Kagome there. Kagome here. Kagome everywhere! >.< Gah, you people! Anyways, guessing by my tone, I would definitely choose Kikyou. Kagome is just too sentimental. >.<

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

I prefer kagome..Kagome has something that kikyou doesn't has and kagome is kinder than kikyou.Her deep and warm feelings towards inu change him very much into a better person.She also has a good personality and she can understand anyone feelings even a hanyou(for example:Jinenji).That's why I like Kagome :)

Well.......personally i hate them both
Better is Sango or Rin ^_^

Signature

umm i like kagome! ^^

Kagome has a better personality, at least in my view.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.