Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Addiction Problem.... Which one are you most addicted to? - Minitokyo

Addiction Problem.... Which one are you most addicted to?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hehe, to be frank, I am most addicted to manga ^^
I just cant stop reading manga and looking for new stuff to read, basically, I like reading, I don't love watching anime as much as I love manga >_<
I am just curious as to what people think of these options, so please vote and you can always write your comment about your choice ^^

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I am most addicted to anime/manga. It is like a drug. I am also addicted to MT and the internet. This is how addicted I am of MT; I go here every single day.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I would say manga/anime is the one I'm most addicted to. I recently returned from Japan and lugged back $400 worths of used and new manga comics. ^_^'

Not far behind is surfing the web (including MT) and playing games.

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

music music music ^^

me just can't live w/o music!!! tho' manga and anime come in pretty close but i think it wld be easier to give up anime/manga than music for me, so...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hmm...I think I'm gonna have to go with the internet. I'm always on! ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

I'll have to go with Manga/Anime. The internet comes second

i'd have to say i am addicted to all of them except walling.....lol.......i cant even make a sand castle let alone walls, hahhaha......but i'd have to say that i can walk away from all of the other ones, ie. i can stop doing those things and do another thing like watch tv etc but with manga and anime i just wont stop if i have it there.........i'll read and read or watch and watch as long as it is supplied to me.

~From now on.........I will be an avenger!!~

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

Yay! I love anime/manga now, its like food to me ^^ Without it I'll probably fall sick XP

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

I guess its internet for me.. actually its more like computer.. I can't get myself to get away from the computer seat.. its something so bad

mmm music i think, it's kinda hard to choose between internet and music ,,but that's true..life without music like body without a soul ^_^

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

I think I'm more addicted to MT than anime/manga...I'll visit MT everyday but i dont watch anime/manga everyday~!! Its because my comp doesnt have so much space to download anime T_T

I just cant stop talking~ XD

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i am addicted ti the internet XP i am online almost all the time ^^'

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i think internet
than anime and manga
because im always online when im from school and i do almost everything with the internet

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

anime/manga

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm... except for walling (coz' i can't wall), all of the above... honestly, i have no idea which one of my addictions is the worse...

i'm always online coz' i download animes and i come on MT as soon as i log on... as for music, as soon as my comp is on, i start winamp... got almost 2, 000 songs on it (and i erased quite a few last month...) and i spend most of my money on mangas... so.. erm.. tough to say... nope... can't answer ^_^'

Holt

Holt

pffft

I'm addicted to this site and counter strike source. I listen to music all through both. In fact I can't do anything without some good music on in the background. Some people need silence. I need music.

Signature Image

KENSHlN

hitoriki

anime/manga, i like to play guitar too but though right now, i ussualy spend more time watching and reading. in vacations i'm gonna get an anime overdosis ^^

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

music!! can anyone live without music?!?!?!

For me, it's both anime and internet. I'm not sure I can live without any one of those...

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

all of them

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Out of written above, it's probably a hard choice betweem manga/anime (especially manga) and MT itself (seriously).
Every time I launch my PC, I got to visit this site and download few, new manga chapters if I have enough time. If I'm not in front of my computer, I either meet my friends or read manga.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

..anime & internet.....if I couldn't connect to the internet or watch my anime I'd be one extremely sad puppy

fsn

T_T

why there isnt`t an option like "all the above" plus coffee (and it`s subproducts :P) :p

+ personal motto: Japanese Thinking, Otaku Creating.
+ member of:
__ForceFirefox! ~ Ecchi-Club ~ Pantheon ~ JapaneseLover
__Make-A-Friend ~ Section 9 ~ Elfen-Lied-Junkies ~ EVA-Children
+ kiss my GNOME-ish: foot
+ wallpaper in progress, stand by.

internet, i can't live without it

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.