Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Addiction Problem.... Which one are you most addicted to? - Minitokyo

Addiction Problem.... Which one are you most addicted to?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Of course, none of these general ideas really suit me over here.

It's probably because addiction is different for many sorts of people, so I suppose certain combinations of ideas and tastes are somewhat qualified and categorized as unique for each and every individual, but I'm sure many already know that by now - so no need to repeat the history in the making.

While I may like MT for the overall picture it presents, the certain aspect of why I come here is mainly for the forum, and nothing else, though from looking at so many of the threads and the posts that are involved over here, I'll have to admit that some of it is a complete network full of spam - not that I don't mind it of course. It's just that some members aren't really err... that creative in their responses which kind of makes it look dull at times, but compared to many of the other forums, the good side is that its not a bashing community at all, which makes me addicted to this place more - truly, it's really one of the most civilized forums out there so far, in a sense.

Aside from that, I'm madly addicted to J-Pop, and J-Pop only in the music category. It is liek my life, pretty much. lol - And of course, aside from your selections, I'm also really addicted to root beer and Pocky. Ayaya! I just love those sweets! Enough said. lol - **Hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Cadi

Cadi

True

I'm addicted to music the most. I can't live without it! Its like my life. Anime/manga are also really important to me. And I'm addicted to mt too >.<

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I'm most addicted to the internet. I'm mostly talking to my girlfriend via AIM, and I'm on Minitokyo quite often. No wonder why I'm too known! XD

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Anything anime/manga. Cant live without it, and I wont grow out of it anytime soon. Or ever. :)

lemme see... prolly manga (usually better than anime and there's a heck of a lot more of it, especially the good stuff not made into anime yet) then anime then video games (mostly RPG's)

I'm addicted to first 3 choices so can't choose. ^_^'

aaaahhhhh.....MUsic!!!! definetly addicted to music! i need it in my car, in my room, when im in the shower, when i play videogames...alwayzz! im very particular about the songs i like, but when it comes to genres, anything goes (however, -->metal<-- iz number ONE!!!) but, i really WISH i can say -->walls<-- i wouldnt be so humble about it like SOME people are being here! j/k.............the only artistic thing i can do is make a freakin COLLAGE from magazine clippings....... :hmpf: .....i will always have the utmost -->respect<-- for all wallerzzz,tho..... :)

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by akari-chanI am most addicted to anime/manga. It is like a drug. I am also addicted to MT and the internet. This is how addicted I am of MT; I go here every single day.

iSi! I agree with you akari-chan!!! It's a very, VERY simple drug...

Signature Image

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by akari-chanI am most addicted to anime/manga. It is like a drug. I am also addicted to MT and the internet. This is how addicted I am of MT; I go here every single day.

Just like akari-chan said here, anime /manga is like a drug. Except anime isn't poisonous, so it's not bad for you. My second addiction would be the internet, can't live without it.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

I am a slave to the Internet. It is the biggest museum/circus sideshow you can find on this planet.

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

*Takes in a deep breath* OKay, I am really into anime and am just getting into manga. I am a musicacholic! No, joke, Im always listening to something. An Ive just gotten into walling as well, and I must say Im becoming a addict of that. An MT, yeah, I can chat, express myself and try new things, its great. I wouldnt have it any other way *beams* Later :]

sh1nj1tsu

Old Soul

None of the above. If I find myself "addicted" to something. I stop doing that item for a period of time to prove to myself that it is not an addiction and merely a past time.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Music. I spend so may hours a day just listening to music.

If I smile and don

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

that was a tough choice, anime/manga and internet were very close >.> actually that whole list is what im addicted to...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.