Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what would you do... - Minitokyo

what would you do...

page 1 of 1 15 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

If you found out that one of your neighbors were aliens from outer space, what would you do? How would you react? I know this sounds kinda stupid, but the other day, my teacher asked us to write something about this and I was just wondering what you ppl would do. Please answer this thread.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

killl them

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Hard decision.
If 'it' would look something like Mizuho from 'Onegai Teacher' then the answer is obvious ;)
If not... well, I don't know. Insteed of killing, I'd probably go to talk to them about stuff...
And then kill'em... j/k :)

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

i think i will just observe them just to see if they are harmful but im not
going to befriend them

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Fisrt, I'd 'borrow' some of their tech. Then, I'd introduce them to beer and hard liqour, in the attempt to turn them into alcoholics. After that? I think I'd do what Kirk does...mate with their women.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by cereshe22i think i will just observe them just to see if they are harmful but im not
going to befriend them

But if all else fails.............. kill them....

Signature Image

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I'd wonder why they chose Earth of all places to go, sure there are a lot cooler places in space than this rock.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by LastDinosaurI'd wonder why they chose Earth of all places to go, sure there are a lot cooler places in space than this rock.

yeah, you're right, but if they did come, I would probably spy on them. hehe

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by cereshe22i think i will just observe them just to see if they are harmful but im not
going to befriend them

yah, i'd juss find out what they were here for... if it wasn't anything bad, maybe i'd try and befriend them ... cuz they could be like the solomons in 3rd rock from the sun! XP

Signature Image

Quote by LastDinosaurI'd wonder why they chose Earth of all places to go, sure there are a lot cooler places in space than this rock.

Yeah who the hell would willingly go to this miserable, pathetic rock full of psychotic apes trying like hell to wipe each other out. Sure it might be fun to watch but after a while it'll just be depressing as hell. But if they did come here yeah of course I'd want to borrow their stuff.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

All your replies are wonderful. Thanks!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Cadi

Cadi

True

I will be kinda freaked out and move away from them... XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by miraku-spike

going to befriend them

But if all else fails.............. kill them....

*laughs* Yeah I agree with my friends on this one... That's exactly what I would do.

i'd do sum crazy stuff n go all E.T. on dem!!!! jk
i'd move to another place da moment i found out

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

This depends on what kind of aliens they were. If they were like Lum or Mizuho, well I'd want to get to know them. If they were like Xenomorphs I'd have to kill them. If they were like ET I would destroy them. If they were like Yautja (aka Predators) I'd want to join in the hunt.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.