Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favourite Ichigo 100% Female Character? - Minitokyo

Who's your favourite Ichigo 100% Female Character?

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Hey minitokyo community!!

i have recently been addicted to Ichigo 100% and i was just wondering which female character the community likes the best. personally i love nishino and i would certainly love to see Manaka end up with nishino (yes, as impossible as it may seem). so whats your opinion on this? and please vote!!

looking forward to your opinions and replies

sayonara

~From now on.........I will be an avenger!!~

i like nishino but i think manaka should be with aya for she's the fated girl that spiced up his dream and the girl that he wanted to be with in the first place. As for manaka, i want to punch him...

hahahahhahaha:D

i agree, oh....how much i want to punch manaka......how stupid can you be? seriously.......i'd think he would be better off being gay....how can he even resist nishino or satsuki??!?!?!?!?OX he must be crazy......

yeah, i reckon its inevitable that aya will end up with manaka.....but i feel so sorry for nishino, after all, she does seem to show much for affection towards manaka than nishino......all the cakes, trips etc (sorry if i spoiled anything). I just feel that nishino should be given a fair go by the mangaka......

Either Aya or Nishino... a slight step forward for Aya though. ;)

awwwww, wat makes u think aya over nishino?

only cause aya shares manaka's dreams?

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

i would choose aya too.. but nishino IS kinda hot..and eager to boot.. aaargghh!!! no!! banish evil thoughts!! :starts waving hands around like an idiot:

Signature Image

Kitaooji Satsuki XP

hahahahahha, shadowhunter..........why would you banish those thoughts about nishino!!! thats absurd haha!!! XD

hahaha, i can see exactly why you chose kitaooji :sweat: i can see those thoughts working up inside your little mind hahahahha

nishino is the best, shes so nice and cute! shes also really understanding too! i loved volume 14 shes was the cutest!!!!

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

Quote by killua888hahahahahha, shadowhunter..........why would you banish those thoughts about nishino!!! thats absurd haha!!! XD

cuz im a holy person... :sweat:

Quote by killua888
hahaha, i can see exactly why you chose kitaooji :sweat: i can see those thoughts working up inside your little mind hahahahha

probably cuz u think that way too... :sweat:

Signature Image

Orotiagito

Orotiagito

.:Hero Of Time:.

satsuki is nice ... so are the others :D

Immense

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

Toujo aya.She leave the deepest impression on me cause she is the first gal to appear in the manga.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

yeah, right now besides nishino i also really like mukai as well

shes soooooooooooo cute, she looked so cute in volume 14 in her uniform as well as out of her uniform. and her personality is also really funny and cute.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

the best female character from Ichigo 100% id got to be nishino. she is so cute and nice

yeah, go the nishino votes

lol, i sound so biased though. just to clarrify......i like all the female characters in ichigo 100% but i just prefer nishino out of the pack. she seems so much cuter and is always there for junpei. he just never gets any of her signs>_<

It has too be Nishino Tsukasa... She is soo cute and I love her smile...

Nishino Tsukasa 100% ^^

My favorite is Kitaooji Satsuki. She's fun loving and wears her heart on her sleeve. Poor girl.

Cheapo

56K Lagger

Nishino Tsukasa!!! all the way!!!*Droolz*

~anime is my food~

lodzio

You're the worst!

Satsuki ! ^_^ lovely ;)

Signature

I say Nishino or Satsuki.... hmm... Satsuki!

thanks for adding your votes!!! love to see what you all think!!!!

I just can't resist cute, shy girls.. their shyness doubles their cuteness, haha... so I'd have to say Toujou Aya or Mukai Kozue.

As for the whole punch manaka thing... one punch ain't enough -_-

Toujo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.