Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best naruto moment - Minitokyo

Best naruto moment

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Like in the subject what moment in naruto do you love best? I have so many like the kiss between sasuke and naruto at the academy and like when we first see kakashi and then when itachi shows up i could go on but i'd like to know what moments the rest of you prefer?

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

The moment that I liked the most in Naruto was when Sakura cut her hair but mostly when Ino remembered when Sakura said that Sasuke likes girls with long hair. The camera focus on the hair and the occurance of echoes when that happened was pure genius.

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

the fight betwen lee and gaara i love this fight >_< lee is so cool but he lose :(

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

There are a few bits I really like.
1. When Naruto first uses Shadow Replication in the first episode.
2. When he uses Harma no Jitsu for the first time on Konohamarus tutor.
3. When he keeps having to use Sexy no Jitsu on the Perverted hermit.
4. The fight between Naruto and Neji, That rules!
And i love Hinata in general (not an actual part in the series but still) ^_^'

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

Quote by Hyuuga-Hinata

me too >_<

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Quote by Hyuuga-Hinata

Totally agree with that. Further more, there are a lot of moments, but my favorites would probably be (I'm talking about manga, in the anime I reached only the beginning of the eliminations to the third chuunin exam):
1.Naruto's first time using Kage Bushin
2.Naruto and Sasuke's kiss
3.The time when Sasuke introducted himself (I don't know, but every time I see Naruto looking at Sasuke after that and what he thinks, makes me laugh)
4.The whole 'gennin exam'
5.The time when Naruto and Sasuke free Kakashi from Zabuza's hydro prison
6.The fall of Zabuza (this is one time I have to admit that anime was better... it was the only time I was about to cry because of Momochi)
7.The first chuunin exam (especially the end, when Naruto screamed about not running away)
8.When Sakura was protecting Naruto, Sasuke and Lee
9.The time when Ino, Shikamaru and Choji decided to help her out
10.In the manga, I really like the expresion on Kiba, Shino and Hinata's faces when Gaara aimed his Desert Coffin on them (Hinata looked cuted :) )
11.The fight Shino against Zaku (didn't thought that Shino would win)
12.Naruto vs. Kiba
13.Hinata vs. Neji (maybe not the most spectacular fight, but I think it's my favorite battle, due to the change of Hinata)
14.Lee vs. Gaara (when Lee throw away his weights... priceless)
15.The time naruto meet Jiraiya
16.The talk between Hinata and Naruto before his fight with Neji
17.Shikamaru vs. Temari (the ending was quite unexpected to me)
18.Shino vs. Kankuro (guess Shino's fighting style is just cool and original)
19.When Naruto meet Tsunade
20.When Naruto uses Rasengan for the first time (during the fight with Kabuto)
21.Choji vs. Jirobu (that was the first time I found Choji being someone more then just a fatass)
22.Neji vs. Kidomaru
23.The appearance of Lee and Gaara during Naruto's fight with Kimimaro
24.The time when Naruto sees Sakura after two years of training (she looked hot ;) )
25.Another fight for the bells (especially the ending)
26.The fight between Gaara and Deidara (it was the first time that I saw Gaara in the new light)
So far that's it. Quite a few, isn't it? Well, it was hard for me to choose, especially there are more moments that I liked (like when Naruto pretended that he was Sasuke and talked to Sakura and then, when the really Sasuke appeared in front of her), so I pretty much lowered it to the minimum ^_^'

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Argh, I have so many favorie moments... lemme think...
1) When Naruto first uses Kage Bushin (I got shivers!)
2) When Sasuke and Naruto kissed! That was the best!
3) When we first meet Kakashi-sensei
4) When Kakashi-sensei uses the "Thousand Years of Pain" on Naruto
5) Anytime during the Second Exam, but particularly when Sakura cuts her hair, I mean, the music and the way her hair flowed in the wind and the angle and everything... man, that was so cool!
6) When we see Itachi for the first time and when he fights Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai. Actually, anytime with Itachi is a fav!
7) When Gaara, Temari and Kankuro save Lee, Shikamaru and Kiba from those Sound Ninjas. That entrance was the best!
8) When Sasuke spit blood in Naruto's face when Naruto finally caught up with him and punched him in the face. I don't know why, but that really got to me. I felt like it was really over between them.
9) I forgot to mention this one, but in episode 84 (I think it was that one), when Itachi uses his Sharingan on Sasuke and makes him remember the time when Itachi killed his parents. There's a part when Sasuke really screams. That scream will stay with me forever.

I have lot more, but it'll get too long!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Jackyl

Jackyl

Lord of Destruction

Many, but I try to choose the best fifteen. No particular order:
1.The entrance of Kakashi
2.Thousand Years of Pain used by Kakashi on naruto during the 'gennin exam'
3.The tree climbing training
4.Right after the fight between lee and Sasuke, when gai appears (that scene in the manga is priceless! :D )
5.The whole first chuunin exam (it teach me few, useful tricks ;) )
6.Lee fighting Dosu
7.Sakura cutting her hair
8.Shikamaru vs. Kin
9.Lee vs. Gaara (as most people thanks to that moment with the weights)
10.Naruto meeting Jiraiya (another, priceless scene)
11.Naruto vs. Neji (I really like message of the fight)
12.Shikamaru vs. Temari
13.Sarutobi vs. Orochimaru
14.Naruto vs. Gaara
15.Appearance of Tsunade (a hot chick, funny one and with a style... but if Hyde sees this, I'm dead ^_^' )
I would also like to annouced that I only made it to the time Naruto, Jiraiya, Shizune and Tsunade returned to the Konoha. I still have at least 50 more chapter that I haven't read so far.

No idea yet :D

lee vs kimimaro

drunken boxing was awesome XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

One of the best moments was .

Kakashi fight with Zabuza in Naruto's great Brigde , When Kakashi gets his blod put it in a scroll and did a summoning to stop Zabuza =D!then he uses Chidori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i saw that episode I just had to see it again (like9 or 10 times =P)

the moment was when NAruto used his rasengan on kabuto...WAAAHH... super cool.....

I have alot, so I'll list the ones that really stood out for me:
1. When Sasuke developes the Sharingan during the fight with Haku
2. During episode 17, when Naruto goes Kyuubi on Haku
3. The final scene between Haku and Zabuza (Man, that was so sad. I cried T_T )
4. When Sakura cuts her hair
5. Gai's intro scene ( the expressions on Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura's faces cracked me up )
6. Hinata vs. Neji (poor Hinata -__- )
7. Naruto vs. Neji
8. Sasuke vs Gaara
9. The end of the fight between Naruto and Gaara, when Naruto is dragging himself towards Gaara
10. Naruto hitting Kabuto with Rasengan
11. When Sasuke is leaving for the Sound, and Sakura tries to stop him
12. Mostly every scene in episode 101. (the whole episode was just priceless xD )

Signature

Hmm ...best naruto moment - there's too many!
In no particular order:
1)When Sasuke and Naruto are practicising the tress - the moment when Sasuke asks Naruto what tips Sakura told him and Naruto says flat-out 'Not telling'.
2) When Sasuke and Naruto are fighting Haku
3) The final scenes between Haku and Zabuza :(
4) When Naruto protects Iruka in the first episode.
5) When Kakashi uses the 'A Thousand Years of Pain' move on Naruto :d
6) The whole scene in the Chuunin Exam, during the written component
7) When Sasuke wakes up from the curse and saves Sakura (so cool! lol )
8) Sasuke's fight and Naruto's fight with Kiba (that cracked me up so much - the farting bit)
9) Oh, when Sasuke lost to Lee, and Gai is introduced to us for the first time and Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto's faces are like 'what a freak this is ..'
10) Naruto vs Gaara in the forest
11) when Naruto protects Tsunade, like when Kabuto is about to punch Tsunade and Naruto steps right in front
12) when Tsunade's chakra flame flares up, while she's walking towards Orochimaru and thinking about Naruto.

I got plenty more but I can't be bothered typing up lol

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

The moment when they attempt to see kakashi's face (manga and anime). Especially when the ramen shopkeeper (the female one), got instant crush on kakashi. hehehe, Kakashi's face is the biggest mystery in the serie

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

dun laugh at me but when Neji and hinata fought in the chuunin exam, and naruto told her not to give up.. i'm really touch.. my body shivers and all that.. =PpP.. hehe
there are a lot neway.. naruto is one of my fav anime.. it rox!!

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

kakashi's battle w zabuza
naruto's journey w jiraiya, where he learns e rasengan
e part where naruto tells hinata he likes her before he walks off towards e exam
naruto's battle w neji
sasukes late entrance for the chounnin exam

and i think i cant rmber all of it. its not my fault since e series alreadi approaching 130+++ eps. X_x

Signature

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

All of it. Lol. But most of the scenes where "Sadness and Sorrow" plays are good. Most hilarious is "Thousand years of pain". :D

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

red-planet31

red-planet31

The ONE and ONLY...

So far... My favs are...

-When they closed up on Kabuto's eyes during the fight with the ninjas in the chuunin exam.
-When Sasuke tried to get the 3 bells from kakashi.
-When naruto waas crawling to gaara after defeating him.
-When they had the flashbacks when the 3rd Hokage died.

I think there are more... Can't remember for now.

Signature Image

Kakashi vs zabuza

Drunk Rock Lee

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

wai wai too many naruto moments!! agree w/ all of the above and also i'm sure there are so many to come!! -- mainly love the ones with kakashi or itachi in them -- and also when chouji and neiji die-- T_T *chouji's was the saddest one!!*

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I love the moment when sakura cut her hair and when sasuke ask who did that to her (The fight wuith the sound-nins) and when Sakura begged for sasuke to stop and he did! ^_^ the memories of Ino and sakura when they were young and when sakura protected Her friends like Naruto, sasuke and lee ^_^

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

basically all sasusaku scenes ^^ and of cuz sasunaru scenes as well.
All the touching moments *sniffs sniffs* Excluding hinata's touching moments. No offense but i dun really like her ^_^'
My most fav moment wld be when Sasuke said thank you to Sakura and Naruto n Sasuke's conversation during their fight

Besa

Abyss

Quote by kaiser47The moment that I liked the most in Naruto was when Sakura cut her hair but mostly when Ino remembered when Sakura said that Sasuke likes girls with long hair. The camera focus on the hair and the occurance of echoes when that happened was pure genius.

Agreed

Signature Image

kurodousama

kurodousama

yes, i'm a doctor

the best moment i can think of......
when kakashi sees the billboard for the ParaPara Paradise movie!!!!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.