Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best naruto moment - Minitokyo

Best naruto moment

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

i like it mostly if naruto uses kyuubi chakra. XD this is cool

Signatures suck

Well, if we talk of fights, the best fight for me was Rock Lee VS Gaara. But are some moments that makes me cry :_( and they put the song of Hinata and Neji to be more sad >_<

Signature

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Erm.. I love the part in the manga ... the fight between Naruto and Sasuke in the chapter called *bonds*.

*spoils*spoils*
Sasuke: What do you know about bonds?
Naruto: I don't understand about real families and brothers.
Naruto: But... When I'm with Iruka-sensei, I wonder... I wonder if it feels like being with a father
Naruto: When I'm with you... I wonder... If it's like being with a brother
Naruto: For me, it's one of the first bonds I've ever had
*ends*

I so wanna pull Naruto close n hug him when I read that! ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

naruto imo was the best at the beginning. the water tribe mission was my favorite. and maaaan when jade died, that was the first time i've ever shed tears for an anime before, real deep and serious stuff.

I plan to live forever... So far so good

that one time when....sakura was gettn' knocked the f'd out by one of those bad people...(ahah) like..she was biting some doode's arm..and eya..she was gettn' punched..hahah i just thought that was funny..and also when sasuke and naruto kissed....................................

ok...first of all...is tomoyo lesbian?!??! i think she is...and isn't she sakura's cousin?!??! cuz sakura's mom and tomoyo's mom are cuzzos.,,,cuz they share that one grandpa...so that means...that sakura and tomoyo are cuzzos..too riote?@?@? and she's LESBIAN..even the mom!! well i ahve no problems with lezbos...i think they're fun....ahaha just wonderin'....

-only in the dark you can see me-

naruto and sasuke's first kiss
naruto vs neji
when naruto used rasengan in order to defeat kabuto
when naruto admitted that he admired sasuke and that he whats to be like him (this is during their fight when sasuke is going to orochimaru)
2nd time getting the bells (Kakashi vs Sakura and Naruto)

Signature

evilchakra

.: Hollow :.

i agree that there's so many of them. if that's the case, i'll just site soem of my favorites:
- hundred years of pain during the survival training
- the hokage fight in episode 72
- the ending in the naruto movie special
that's just a few of them.:)

Signature

Group Administrator : [ BogchiDotCom ] [ FortressOfSolitude ] [ Make-A-Friend ]

Group Member: [ Ecchi-Club ] [ xpdesigns ] [ Bleach ] [ Sasuke-and-Naruto ]

I'm not sure if it's a top favourite, but I love the expression in Sasuke's face when he realizes that Naruto has left his shadow...when he watched Naruto fight Gaara in the forest, when he learned that Naruto took down the grass Ninja that was after Idate

Also, Lee VS Gaara, Gaara VS Kimimaro and Naruto VS Neji

asagoro

hokori o motsu

i liked sasuke's freaky bit when he was all weird because of the curse and killed those sound ninja guys...and when he asked naruto what sakura said to him when they were "climbing trees".... :nya:

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

1. When Naruto first used Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.
2. When Sasuke and Naruto kissed xd
3. Neji/Naruto fight and Lee/Gaara fight

Theres more but my REAL favourite is the fights with the Sound 5, specifically, Chouji and Neji's fight!

Signature

kevtrix999

kevtrix999

tall and have the power on one

naked lady and run away. that is the best.

babe i need no signature OK

I liked the moment when Naruto -finally- managed to summon a frog and this freaking HUGE
frog-boss pops out (trust naruto for overkill)

And then the fact that the frog wouldn't accept him as his maste -tee-hee

the naruto- Gaara fight at the end of the chuunin exam really rocked (esp. the fact that sasuke nearly wet himself when he saw the techniques naruto could do)

sasuke and naruto come back from the tree climbinb training...looking like the best of friends which they knew they always were

chouji after taking the red pill and kickin ass........that was a moment to remember (btw chouji isn't my fav character....lolz)

rock lee VS gaara

blue169

Blue

one of my fave bits has to be near the beginning when they first meet Kakashi and he introduces himself, i thought it was soooo funny

kakashi: my name is Hatake Kakashi, i have no intention of telling you my likes and dislikes. As for my dreams................i have a few hobbies

i have no idea why. i just thought it was really funny!!!1 lol

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.