Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Good bye for a while.... - Minitokyo

Good bye for a while....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hi everyone, due to some problems that I have had recently....I can not go to MT for about a month or so....So sad to say goodbye to you all, especially to some of my best friends here *sniff*...I hope you guys doing well and hope to see you as soon as possible. I have to go now. So long *waves*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Don't worry, it's only a month XP . We'll still be here when you come back, so don't worry. Until then :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

don't know U...wtf, anyway Aa-chan is right, its only a month, the only buging think will be the eons of notofications and PM and GB signs U'll have when U get back
luck

T_T that sucks....i hope everything's ok..ill miss u! come bk soon :: hugs ::

Signature Image

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I hope you're doing well too. I'll miss you!!*Hugs*
See you again soon!! ^___^

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

>< i hope you come back soon ^^ Aa-chan is right.. 1 month.. it's nothing =P take care

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

>< i hope you come back soon ^^ Aa-chan is right.. 1 month.. it's nothing =P take care

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Bye bye Barbara, Take care! >.< T_T

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

sorry to hear that, only beginning to get to know you recently, but you will be back in one month, so take care Barbara. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Damn, another one. Well, at least you're saying you'll be back. I'll hold you to it.
Hope that those problems aren't anything to serious and that you'll be able to handle them.
Good luck and see you around.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Sorry for late respond. I'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(. I hope that everythigs allright with you.
Please come back to all ... we''l be waiting for you...
So take care and be back soon....
Big hugs and a lots of good wishes

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

sorry to see u go i will miss your threads as well but like u said only a month right ...

Later

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Butterflygirl

The Mask of Zorro

Sorry that you have to leave for a while. I haven't been on mt very often so I'm not sure you remember me at all but wish you good luck and hopefully when you come back I'm still around here. See ya later ok?

"Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away" - Tom Wilson

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

we will be waiting for you hope u have a great time
take care! :D

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

no biggie....only for a month! Anyways, good luck on whatever you will do then! Laterz!

Signature Image

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

aw bye barbara :( we'll miss u and come back soon! :S

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Hmm... that sucks I guess... I mean one month is a pretty long time... but hey, staying around MT all the time actually isn't good, imo... < <;;

Hope you work out the stuff and cya later!

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

aaaaawww! I'll miss you Barbara! Well, at least it's only a month, See ya then! BTW I'm so late responding, sorry, MT was down for a few days so I gouldn't get to it! So, bye for now!

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

*hug Babara* I'll miss you !!!Hope you come back soon!!!!^_^ Wait for you,ok?

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Have a good time off!

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

See you in a month then.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

xtigy

xtigy

The Lonely Wanderer

awww barbara.......well i hope things go well for you and we'll all be waiting for your comeback :D

we all love you and will miss you
and dont be sad its only a month....
we will see each other soon...

bye.....

DaHero69

Dahero69

awwww.... :( i hope everything goes well, one month....argh...pretty long but we'll be waiting for you ;) no matter how long XP

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.