Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~! ^-^ - Minitokyo

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~! ^-^

page 1 of 1 11 total items

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

Yo, minna-san! I'm Akasha. A 21 year old Advertising graduate who loves drawing, photography, music, and vampires. My current obsession is Bleach. *worships Kubo Tite-sama* ^-^ I do hope I'll have a pleasant stay in this forum. *bows down*

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Welcome to Minitokyo ^__^ .
Check the FAQs in the Support section at the top of the page to make sure you know what's going down and such and have fun round the forums/galleries :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hi there! Welcome to MT! I hope you have a great time here, posting and viewing the artwork, and making new friends :D Take care and see ya around!

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hello there and welcome to MT!

Nice avatar you have there, by the way. **Nods** Anyways, pardon for my late reply but I do hope you enjoy your stay as always. Take care now, and have lots of fun - err... if you are still around, of course. lol - Farewell.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Wow XD alot have join, Welcom to MT

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Akasha! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Hiyaz and welcome to MT hope you enjoy your stay and have alot of fun

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

konbanwa! welcome to MT! i too have become a Bleach addict! i hope that you are enjoying yourself and i hope to see you around in the forums! jaa ne! :)

Signature Image

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hi Akasha,
welcome to mt..you'll find a really nice and helpful community here! becareful...browing all these beautiful galleries can be very addicting... XD

wow, you sound like such an artistically talented person...i'm so jealous ^_^'

hope you have a lot of fun on here and will stick around for a very long time! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Hey Akasha

Welcome to MT. I'm sure you will enjoy and love this community as much as all the other users around. Everyone is willing to answer questions so just shoot if you have anything to ask.

Have fun at MT

cya

~From now on.........I will be an avenger!!~

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

Thanks for the warm welcome, minna-san~! :)

Quote by CelessaHello there and welcome to MT!
Nice avatar you have there, by the way. **Nods** Anyways, pardon for my late reply but I do hope you enjoy your stay as always. Take care now, and have lots of fun - err... if you are still around, of course. lol - Farewell.

Arigatou! ^-^ I love staring at my avatar. Ohohoho~! XD Sorry for the late reply too, I was kinda bummed out with the downtime and all. ^_^'

Quote by bblshi Akasha,
welcome to mt..you'll find a really nice and helpful community here! becareful...browing all these beautiful galleries can be very addicting... XD
wow, you sound like such an artistically talented person...i'm so jealous ^_^'
hope you have a lot of fun on here and will stick around for a very long time! :)

LOL. Yeah, browsing the galleries sure seems to be highly addictive. O.o Hehehe. I definitely will have fun here~ ^^ Hehehe~!

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.