Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 convert OGM to DIVX? - Minitokyo

convert OGM to DIVX?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

gilion

gilion

Servant of Chaos

Does anybody know how to convert an OGM file into a DIVX file? I tried but I obtained only the video track: how configure Virtual Dub to use the correct audio track and subtitles on the video? (it must be 1 file only )

Signature

Disc of the Day:
Ayreon - The Human Equation (2004)

Mad-Hat

Mad-Hat

Organizer of 4.17 TB

If by DIVX file you mean an .avi file then I don't know if you can. As far as I know AVI can only have a video and audio stream. Also it's fairly likey that the OGM is divx. OGM is just the file format, the video stream is probably encoded with Divx or Xvid. I encoded my videos into OGM files using the divx codec. I like OGM because it easily supports multiple streams.

If you want something to play OGM file I suggest VideoLAN aka VLC. It plays just about anything.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world,
The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Luali

Celestial Love

try riverpast for converting... I had a little play and it looked a little awful to be perfectly honest, but it did the job in the end, think I just needed to experiment more though... what I am intrested in is converting parts of ogm to gif :P

gilion

gilion

Servant of Chaos

Quote by Luali what I am intrested in is converting parts of ogm to gif :P

If U want to create a gif U have to take capture some frames from the video (for example with BSplayer) and then create a gif with this images (for example with photoshop or photoeditor). (Before convert the images in a lower number of pixels)

With Virtual Dub Mod I finally made it: converting OGM in DIVX (avi) is possible, but for the subtitles U need to use Vobsub filter and DivX converter. Bye!

Signature

Disc of the Day:
Ayreon - The Human Equation (2004)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.