Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 software of screenshot - Minitokyo

software of screenshot

page 1 of 1 15 total items

With which software can one take sreenshots on videos (in particular of format AVI)? (sorry for my english i use a translator)

for the french pepole :
Avec quel logiciels peut on prendre des sreenshots sur des videos ( notament de format AVI )

kawai

kawai

Luna'tic

Bsplayer en appuyant sur "P"

sinon VirtualDub, inprim ecran (puis aller ds toshop)

enfin voila :)
++

thanks Kawai
ca marche super bien
:)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Just as a reminder, it is against Minitokyo policy to post in forums in languages other than English.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Don't most DVD players that play other formats allow for screen captures now?

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

where can i download it (bsp)

for capi : http://www.bsplayer.org

Virtualdub can also capture frames from video.

Regards.

p.s. Just google for Virtualdub, to find it.

How about "Pause" and "Print Screen"?

Set your monitor resolution super high, use mplayer2.exe, or some other DVD player and show at 100% vid-image, play, pause/step, and Shift+print Screen. (Your screen image is loaded into the clipboard. To get it out, paste as a new image document in your graphics program)

Then use gimp to crop your image.

Simple and free.

"May the aquisition of wealth no longer be your driving force." - freshblueO2

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." - Mother Teresa

I'll be so kind as to give you this (VirtualdubMod) tutorial:

1. Open AVI file in VirtualdubMod
2. Using the slider, go to the specific video frame you wish to capture
3. Go to Video -> Snapshot Source Frame (or Shift-1)

VirtualdubMod Download Page

Cheers!

Cronax

Cronax

If only...

Actually, I found out that with the packs I run, or just in general, Windows Media Player itself supports screencapping! I accidentally hit either I or ctrl+i and it said "save screencap"..I run the KAApack and Matroshka pack.

Signature
Personal website: Daerin.net | My DeviantArt gallery |
My latest wallpaper | Working on: Nothing currently
Member of: Samurai | Ecchi-club | Japanese

if you want a program for screenshots or captures message me and i will email you a copy of the FREE program i use, it is as effective as the professional versions out there.

Quote by EnchanterI'll be so kind as to give you this (VirtualdubMod) tutorial:
1. Open AVI file in VirtualdubMod
2. Using the slider, go to the specific video frame you wish to capture
3. Go to Video -> Snapshot Source Frame (or Shift-1)
[url=http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/virtualdubmod/VirtualDubMod_1_5_10_1_All_inclusive.zip?download]VirtualdubMod
Download Page[/url]
Cheers!

Thx for the tip :)

Signature

Quote by PrinCeps

Thx for the tip :)

You're welcome.

And to Confuscious, Virtualdub (and its variant VirtualdubMod) is a free program and widely used by many video enthusiasts.

Regards.

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Just about any player can be used for screen captures. All you need to do is disable using the hardware overlay for rendering and printscreen works. Some directshow filters such as ffdshow can take export frames as well. It's better to use one of these methods than install another program just for that.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.