Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help Needed On Hosting - Minitokyo

Help Needed On Hosting

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

I'm looking for any kind souls out there to help me host my site, www.cynicalangel.tk due to some problems that I'd be facing soon. I seriously hope someone out there can help me cause I'd hate to see my site go down and dissappoint my staff which I've just newly recruited ._. If I don't find a host then me and my family(irix,kurosawa,kitten and rebel-soul-kaze) will be homeless ._. Please PM me or e-mail me at hasegawaayane@gmail.com to discuss the matter.

P/S: exentric (kash) is also scouting for people who would like to host his site *lazy niisan gotta leech in aya-chan's thread o.o*

Signature

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

were gonna be homeless?? =_='' poor us...I wonder who will help us :( well I hope we get help I don't want us to be homeless T_T

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Maybe you should contact 5StringDNA over at Animepaper
I believe he is the administrator for 'The animation alliance' server which hosts IM and some other top sites

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Noooo!!! that'll mean that MY site would be the same since I and you have the similar hosteeee (kashiii!! YOU didn't TELL ME anything! <____< *smacksss XDXDXD*)
awww man ._. *hard choice* ain't easy to go find another good host like kashii .____.

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

myu~! arigato korgie! ._. aya-chan ish saved now~~~!!!! :3

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.