Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can anyone help me with a friend? - Minitokyo

can anyone help me with a friend?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i have a question and i was wondering if some one could help me
look, i have a really good friend.
she lives in the US and i live in the Netherlands
and her birthday is soon
and i dont know what to do for her birthday -.-'
maybe you know what to do
i want to do something special
i would really appreciate it if someone could help me

PS: i really cant make wallpapers i really suck with that, i tried but i screwd up :P

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Give her a call, man!!! Just making her hear your voice is something special!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Quote by AkaikenGive her a call, man!!! Just making her hear your voice is something special!!!

Yeah, that'll do good I think.
Or write her a letter or something like that. That's what I did when my good friends was abroad during her birthday. She was really happy when she returned.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

lana

lana

Yume

Quote by Drak

Quote by AkaikenGive her a call, man!!! Just making her hear your voice
is something special!!!

Yeah, that'll do good I think.
Or write her a letter or something like that. That's what I did when my
good friends was abroad during her birthday. She was really happy when
she returned.

I believe so too. Even if you can't make wallies for her, call her or perhaps write her a letter or card will certainly make her happy. Of course, she'll be glad to receive anything even simple things from you since it means that you remembered her. It's the thought that counts, right? :D

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

yes i think you should give her a call i think that is sweet, hearing ur voice
even though that ur so far away you know what i mean?

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I think your should find funny or cute pictures on the internet and send her an e-mail with funny captions on them, or underthem. Like animals doing silly things or people making funny faces.. just an idea, chicks love a sense of humour and it will show that you took time for her without feeling awkward about a gift or feeling like a call wasn't enough. Just an idea.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Send her a present or birthday card. I think that's the best way, my relatives do that too.

Quote by AkaikenGive her a call, man!!! Just making her hear your voice is something special!!!

Yeah, I think that's good too. Hope that helped.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

If the person really likes you (or at least has a good opinion of you), any gifts (as long as sensibly acceptable) will make her happy.

There was one time I was in the same boat as you; her birthday was coming and I did not know what to give. Out of whim (rather without being too worried if she might like it or not), I just bought her a cheap and simple necklace (with a rice grain embedded inside, with her name scribbled on it). That made her very happy and I really learned that simple things are the best (along with the heart to go with it, of course).

Regards.

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Send chocolates.. cant go wrong wtih candy

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

You could maybe send them a card you made yourself, that always shows the other that you care. Or maybe send them a drawing of some sort. Anything that shows you spent time and effort on their gift will show that you care.

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Write her a letter. :D

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Quote by LastDinosaurSend chocolates.. cant go wrong wtih candy

Stuffed animals and jewelry work very well also. If she isnt expecting anything from you, just getting something will be a pleasant suprise. Good luck.

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I think taht if you do somethig for your hart it will be the best gift she ever had. I suppose that write a letter is a good idea too :). Call will be nice and suprising so choose is yours . The best this is that you remember it :).
Greetings

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

..If u really care for her send her a really nice card...handcrafted perhaps??....and write a letter to put inside it...guys are really bad at letter writing...by writing to her you'll be showing how much she means to you (that you're actually prepared to put some time aside for her and write to her...).

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

send her somthing really cool to for her friendship

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I think I'm late on suggesting, anyway why not send her an e-card? give her a call? send her a card? ^_^ i'm sure whatever your gift is, she'll love it! and besides it's the thought that counts... ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i think sending her something written by your own hand would be extra special instead of sending something through email which isn't as personal as something written by your hand. if you're pretty creative, a poem might be really nice, as well. good luck! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I think it'd be cute if you recorded yourself and sang a song for her and emailed it :)

you can do it on the fone, but it's just a suggestion as well in case if she didn't give out her number XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Do something for her that she always wanted you to do for her but you wouldn't . . . for example . . . my friend always wanted me to either sing for her of buy her panties . . . I chose neither and didn't give her anything . . . . too scared to sing, too scared to go into Victoria's Secret

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
-Emiliano Zapata

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

thnx everybody
i really appreciate it :)
i bought something yesterday (hehe)
and i think i also will write something a letter
but i cant sing
i really suck in singing (lol)

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

If she's just a "friend" then do what everyone above said. If there's more to it, then you need to consider what you are willing to do for her, or does she even know?

I sent the my friend for whom I have feelings for a rather expensive gift. I won't say what it is because I don't want to biase your ideas. People called me nuts, but hey, I was willing to spend that money and she was really happy to receive it because it's something she really wanted. As her friend, you'd probably know something she really likes, so get that for her. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

i agree, give her a call, something like taht , just show her that you care, or send her a b-day card

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i agree with all the people who said to give her a call...i'm sure that just hearing from you on her birthday would be a treat! if you feel like to you need to do something for her... you could sing her "happy birthday" over the phone or send her a card or something... hope i'm not too late!

Signature Image

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

give her your nude picture lol
huh... sorry :p
you can maybe draw something for her or create a card yourself (a bit like I do in my website, my friends are happy when I send them those cards, she could be happy if you do the same ^^)

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.