Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Law of Ueki - Minitokyo

The Law of Ueki

Tagged under The Law of Ueki

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

New anime thats been out for a couple of weeks now.....
When I watched it I got Shaman King in my head...

What's everyone's thoughts on this new anime??

I like the plot so far and the characters... favourite character so far is Kobasan!!

Skyze

Skyze

..::Love Has No End::..

hmm..i haven seen that serie yet..is that good one? Ratboy have you seen Ichigo 100% ?? only 2 eps + 1 ova now..but don't see the ova.. :p it's a realy funny story...got to see that one :p

..::Proud Member Of::.
:: Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans :: Naruto ::
:: Asian-Pride :: ForceFireFox ::
:: Mai-Hime ::

Skyze~Konival~Nhut Pham - Vi yeu em, anh dau don. Vi yeu em anh danh phai khoc khi em buoc di...

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I've just checked a little and it looks quite interesting, but having the power of turning trash into tree is not exactly the power I would want, which makes it even better. XD I'd rather have the power, like seen in ep. 2, to turn water into fire... but not by using the mouth. XD

Signature Image

Quote by Skyzehmm..i haven seen that serie yet..is that good one? Ratboy have you
seen Ichigo 100% ?? only 2 eps + 1 ova now..but don't see the ova.. :p
it's a realy funny story...got to see that one :p

Yeah I've seen the 2 subbed eps and the ova already.... I think its a great new series out... Hope there's more to it... I was talking to my friend and he says they went through 1 manga chapter for ep 1 and like 14 manga chapters for ep 2 so I'm think'in it may be one of those short series'.... still hoping there's atleast 26 though

Back to Law of Ueki.... I hope you check it out... It looks like a kiddie type anime... but I really like this type of plot check it out.... Shinsen-Sub and Anime-Seal are subbing with 2 eps out already... hope a better group does it though

Quote by KoriI've just checked a little and it looks quite interesting, but having the power of turning trash into tree is not exactly the power I would want, which makes it even better. smiley I'd rather have the power, like seen in ep. 2, to turn water into fire... but not by using the mouth. smiley

I'd like that power two... though its kind of crazy turning 1 thing into the opposite (water->fire)

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Hmmm..... seems interesting. What's it about?

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Never heard of it, what's it about? I'm always willing to be interested in new anime.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

haha..the power to turn people fat when i stick two fingers up their nose...
it seems okay...

sorry i have never heard of it wat is it about

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

So far it is exactly like one of the plot devices Ueki uses.

Yep, it is garbage.

Hehe... well even if you guys don't like it I'm still gonna d/l and watch.... I really like Shaman King so I can't wait for more subs

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

es buehjna esa serie de Shamank kin, jajja Sobre todo el epilogo que te ace reir mucho, jajaa

Lo de la law of Ueki, no lo he visto, es la continuaciòn de shamank king a busvcar informacion

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

yea its really similiar to shaman king :D but its really funny :D definately an anime to follow up :)

=_= I watched the first episode though I really want to forget it as fast as posible.
It´s a typical Shonen series for the younger audience... well nothing against that but it´s just awfully done, 25 minutes of overused cliches and characters without any sense of a good story structure and... for gods sake, a evil doctor with wips?! It´s worse than Pokemon... really.
Rather than making an anime with a guy that can turn trash into trees the Studio should have spend the money for planting some real trees.

ive never heard of it but i will check it out

Quote by ArcRoyal=_= I watched the first episode though I really want to forget it as
fast as posible.
It´s a typical Shonen series for the younger audience... well nothing
against that but it´s just awfully done, 25 minutes of overused cliches
and characters without any sense of a good story structure and... for
gods sake, a evil doctor with wips?! It´s worse than Pokemon... really.
Rather than making an anime with a guy that can turn trash into trees
the Studio should have spend the money for planting some real trees.

Wow you didn't like the first ep so your gonna dump the series... man I've been there but later on I realize some series just have terrible starts

j'ai acheter le manga jai pas trop aime je vais acheter l'anime je suis dans une team qui le fansub

I think this anime is starting to look really great.... I've finished watching ep 17... Rinko Gerad looks beautiful.... Tenko is pretty cool.... Mori needs to come back for a few more eps... they should also bring back some of the other Zai users.... hope Robery Hydan finally gets his fix'ins....

It's really funny.

Cart

Great Spammer Cart

i like it too...i had read the first volume at a store and then i noticed that the anime was out... it's nice i like it^^ i like stubborn character like ueki (for instance luffy (onepiece), ichigo (bleach), gon(hxh)...) ^_^

Omg, I've seen up to episode 20 and it's really really good!!!
Guys, don't dump this show on the first episode, because I have to agree, the first episode really really sucked...watch at least up to episode 6 or 7, it gets really interesting there!! Seriously, this has to be one of the best animes that's currently releasing in japan. you MUST watch it!!!

do you all know where can i downnload the second episode? the first episode roxz man...but i think i like roberto hydan's power...it roxz....

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I enjoyed the show, but stopped watching on about... the 14th episode or so? I started to hate it when Ueki started gaining other powers, and the other talent-users were as strong as powerful celestial beings ~_~

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

urghhhhhh i lurve this anime..
cant get enough of it..
i just adore robert haydon! he's my fave coz he's so kawaii
anyway this is a must-watch anime..
not only are the fight scenes incredibly creative, unique & amazing, there's also alot of humorous situations..
like when hideyoshi tricked ueki & mori into washing a car by lying about how fun it was!

plus the powers are just so unique u just never thought of it..
e.g. tomatoes into magma? whistles into laser?
sugoiiiiiii

i've already seen...
its an awesome anime, a battle type
Ueki is a heavenly being thats been chosen to participate in the heaven s battle

Kobasan is his god candidate and got prisoned in hell because of Robert Hayden, Ueki's former enemy

the plot is all about frienship and justice but it has an awesome battle scenes...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.