Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Law of Ueki - Minitokyo

The Law of Ueki

Tagged under The Law of Ueki

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

I just love this anime series!
Even though the art is not my taste but I just really love it! I, like bakahaido, like Robert Haydn. He's so cute x3 And Seichi haha.

SakuraYudaji

SakuraYudaji

Kyaaaahh*~

yup it's a nice show...! ^^ kobasan is cute alright..! ^^ hahax..!

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

I like it when ueki is being stupid......
He act as if he is clueless sometimes!......lol
I have a soft spot for anime where the characters have special powers......hehe......
I wonder who's gonna be god?

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

hey.. it's not that bad if you ask me... though itis kinda slow at times..action scenes are great ang it's also somewhat funny... I totally disagree if you're saying that it's a crappy anime'... and you'll be eating my fist if ou talk trash about pokemon...

It's airing in Malaysia on Animax, and it's pretty near the ending now. ^^ A nicely presented anime. ^^ Some people might think it's not as good as the famous anime out there, but I still stick to my own opinion and I really love it.

I like Rinko's power, it's really interesting to see something go kaboom just by shooting beads. XD Bwahha, yeah, I have to agree Ueki being clueless sometimes can be a little cute. >.<

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

yup!
It's showing on animax!
I can't wait 2 know who bcums god n wat they will do with de blank talent!
I wish I can have their powers!
It's so cool!

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Oh I love this anime....I watched the original in japanese on Youtube...and unfortunately they haven't got those anymore.

My favorite character is Sano....

The English version sucks though...and they changed it from becoming a God candidate to King candidate....

Anyway...hope all of you will somehow get to see the original version...not the butchered english one

interesting story but I've only seen a few episodes of it!

it's my first favorite anime... ueki and mori are perfect!^_^

merged: 10-27-2007 ~ 05:44pm
the law of ueki is my first favorite anime. ueki and mori re perfect!^_^ >_>

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.