Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sci-fi vs. Fantasy - Minitokyo

Sci-fi vs. Fantasy

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Just ou of interest, what is the more popular anime genre: Science Fiction or Fantasy? And, whichever one you picked, what are your favourites from that?
I definitely like fantasy more - my favourite fantasy anime are XTV, Orphen and Chrno Crusade.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I don't what to pick!!
For Sci-Fi:
Gits:SAC, Chobits, DearS, and Galaxy Angel
Fantasy:
DN Angel, X, .Hack, Dragon Drive, Fullmoon Wo Sagashite
....I can't think of any more.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I think both are great.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

I rather Sci-Fi tha fantasy, a lot.
This because, well, I think Sci-Fi can be more interesting since many things in there are a little possible to happen.
That's my vision.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

I really like both but when they are mixed then that is super cool

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

I like fantasy better... Wait you are talking about anime. Right? Then yeah def fantasy!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i personally like both... but can't both genres exhibit traces of sci-fi AND fantasy? well, my favs would be mai hime, fushigi yuugi, and fruits basket (i guess this counts? idk...)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.