Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Freaky Guys... - Minitokyo

Freaky Guys...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

So you might be wondering what this thread is about... Well here gose...

There's guy that keeps on talking or at lease TRYS to talk to me when it's after school. Anyway so he comes runs up to me calling "Alisha! Alisha!!" and he starts to tell me how "cool" my t-shirt was. And I'm like O.K you little freak get the hell away form me. Then he makes the situation even worse when he says I'm "hot" Which REALLY freaked me out because I don't even want to see this guy around school. So I got pissed and hit him but he STILL wouldn't leave me alone!

I'm walking about a couple of feet away from my older brother and he's just laughing at us! Like if nothings happing! When we reach the car he says "see ya later" and I'm like yeah whaterever you little $hit head...

Well anyway the next day he came up to me AGAIN and "tryed" to talk to me. He ended up saying a lot of stupid $hit about my friends. Which pissed me off like hell...

Luckly I went with my friend somewhere after school so I didn't see him. Good Gosh I don't ever want to see him...

So I was wondering if this guy had a problem or something. Or maybe he was just a stocker to my friends and me...

HELP!!!

ok..please don't take this the wrong way..even though you probably will :\, but it seems to me like you're being a little bitch..sorry lol. According to your story the dude simply came up to talk to you and you ended up hitting him : \ not my idea of a great conversation. Its pretty obvious that he likes you...if you want nothing to do with him then tell him straight up...but be nice ;)...violence isn't the answer. Sometimes people just want to talk, maybe he thought you'd be a nice person to converse with^^

Signature Image

Haha, just ignore him. That works the best, cuz us guys don't like to be ignored. Don't be play his games, cuz he'll think you like his attention. When he calls you, pretend to not hear him. Just give him a dose of that cold shoulder. Believe me, that hurts more than calling him names or physically hitting him. Well, it depends where you'd hit him but that's not the point ~_~ ... just ignore the guy :)

Be Free and Masturbate

maybe if he see that you have a boyfriend he leave you in peace good luck with the problem

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

Quote by SharinganKnightok..please don't take this the wrong way..even though you probably will :\, but it seems to me like you're being a little bitch..sorry lol. According to your story the dude simply came up to talk to you and you ended up hitting him : \ not my idea of a great conversation. Its pretty obvious that he likes you...if you want nothing to do with him then tell him straight up...but be nice ;)...violence isn't the answer. Sometimes people just want to talk, maybe he thought you'd be a nice person to converse with^^

Hey no prob... But serously! You don't just go up to a person you don't even know that well and tell them that there hot! I mean that's just plan freaky! But you know girls act differently... That's why I hit him...

Quote by dutchforceHaha, just ignore him. That works the best, cuz us guys don't like to be ignored. Don't be play his games, cuz he'll think you like his attention. When he calls you, pretend to not hear him. Just give him a dose of that cold shoulder. Believe me, that hurts more than calling him names or physically hitting him. Well, it depends where you'd hit him but that's not the point ~_~ ... just ignore the guy :)

Yeah your right dutchforce... I should just ignore the guy. But if he says some stupid $hit like that again it's a hit to the head!!!

Quote by SharinganKnight but it seems to me like you're being a little bitch..

...you...

Quote by Alisha

Quote by SharinganKnightok..please don't take this the wrong way..even
though you probably will :\, but it seems to me like you're being a
little bitch..sorry lol. According to your story the dude simply came
up to talk to you and you ended up hitting him : \ not my idea of a
great conversation. Its pretty obvious that he likes you...if you want
nothing to do with him then tell him straight up...but be nice
;)...violence isn't the answer. Sometimes people just want to talk,
maybe he thought you'd be a nice person to converse with^^

Hey no prob... But serously! You don't just go up to a person you don't
even know that well and tell them that there hot! I mean that's just
plan freaky! But you know girls act differently... That's why I hit
him...

lol, If I were to hit every random girl who tried to make conversation with me...oh man..haha there'd be a lot ;)

but it is defferent for girls, I really don't care when girls try to converse with me, but I guess you look at it differently.

Quote by visis
...you...

yes?

Signature Image

Quote by SharinganKnightlol, If I were to hit every random girl who tried to make conversation with me...oh man..haha there'd be a lot ;)
but it is defferent for girls, I really don't care when girls try to converse with me, but I guess you look at it differently.

Well yeah girls look at it differently! And I wouldn't hit you SharinganKnight. The guy was being a total A$$ Head....

Quote by Visis

Quote by SharinganKnight but it seems to me like you're being a little bitch..

...you...

*laughs* No need for that Visis.

Quote by visis...you...

yes?

...nothing (a bitch?)...

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

Quote by AlishaBut serously! You don't just go up to a person you don't
plan freaky! But you know girls act differently... That's why I hit
him...

Say what you will, but i beleive you only think it's 'freaky' because the feeling isn't mutual, ne? But as for me, I sure as heck don't mind being hit on by strangers ^_^ I mean what's the difference between someone you 'know' and someone you don't know? Just because you think you know someone doesn't mean you do, and just because you don't know someone doesn't mean you shouldn't. ja! =)

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

Quote by Alisha

Quote by dutchforceHaha, just ignore him. That works the best, cuz us guys don't like to be ignored. Don't be play his games, cuz he'll think you like his attention. When he calls you, pretend to not hear him. Just give him a dose of that cold shoulder. Believe me, that hurts more than calling him names or physically hitting him. Well, it depends where you'd hit him but that's not the point ~_~ ... just ignore the guy :)

Yeah your right dutchforce... I should just ignore the guy. But if he says some stupid $hit like that again it's a hit to the head!!!

Well, he didn't say anything bad though. If he called you hot, its a compliment. True, most ppl dont randomly walk up to others and say they're hot, but at least he didn't offend you by calling you ugly or something. Oh well, stick to the ignore-plan if you don't like him. I don't think hitting will help the situation :)

Be Free and Masturbate

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Just be straight foreward. If you ignore him he might just think your shy or playing hard to get. Just tell him how you feel about him, and if he's only interested in dating you then he'll go away and move on to his next target. If he really appreciates you as a person, then he'll just be like, whatever. But it sound like he's a nerd who doesn't have any social skills and you would probably help him just to acknowledge him as a friend. .. I can't believe you hit him for an ill-mannered comment.... sheesh *wags finger in disappointment*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by Visis

Quote by visis...you...

yes?

...nothing (a bitch?)...

lol...dude, I apologized for saying before I even said it..mkay? ;)

sorry but I speak my mind, I don't care who you are, it isn't going to change the way I think.

Im in a really good mood for arguments so I don't wanna get started :)

Signature Image

Quote by outofphase

Quote by AlishaBut serously! You don't just go up to a person you don't
plan freaky! But you know girls act differently... That's why I hithim...

Say what you will, but i beleive you only think it's 'freaky' because the feeling isn't mutual, ne? But as for me, I sure as heck don't mind being hit on by strangers ^_^ I mean what's the difference between someone you 'know' and someone you don't know? Just because you think you know someone doesn't mean you do, and just because you don't know someone doesn't mean you shouldn't. ja! =)

Ummm....... I think get what your trying to say but really now you woulnd't hit someone if they called you hot and you don't even like that person? Or even if they where acting like a totaly jerk?

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

i hate that kind of guy just hide to him i know what you feel
just ignore and let him think that ur not interested in him

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by Visis

Quote by visis...you...

yes?[/quo(...) (a bitch?)...

lol...dude, I apologized for saying before I even said it..mkay? ;)
sorry but I speak my mind, I don't care who you are, it isn't going to change the way I think.
Im in a really good mood for arguments so I don't wanna get started :)

MY mistake...

Quote by dutchforceWell, he didn't say anything bad though. If he called you hot, its a compliment. True, most ppl dont randomly walk up to others and say they're hot, but at least he didn't offend you by calling you ugly or something. Oh well, stick to the ignore-plan if you don't like him. I don't think hitting will help the situation :)

*laughing* I know I shouldn't have hit him but I couldn't help it! And yeah being called hot is a compliment! But it was HIM that called me hot! And that's scarey!!!

Quote by foobluedJust be straight foreward. If you ignore him he might just think your shy or playing hard to get. Just tell him how you feel about him, and if he's only interested in dating you then he'll go away and move on to his next target. If he really appreciates you as a person, then he'll just be like, whatever. But it sound like he's a nerd who doesn't have any social skills and you would probably help him just to acknowledge him as a friend. .. I can't believe you hit him for an ill-mannered comment.... sheesh *wags finger in disappointment*

Yeah fooblued might have a point about ignoring him...

But really know! I haved the right to hit him! Not just because he called me hot but he was a total $hit head!!!

Quote by cereshe22i hate that kind of guy just hide to him i know what you feel
just ignore and let him think that ur not interested in him

*laughs* Yeah see! Cereshe you probably would have hit him to!!

Cadi

Cadi

True

Ummm... Alisha it looks like you got yourself a stalker XD If I were you I would maybe just talk to the guy and you know, get to know him. Since he is like following you and telling you how hot you are, maybe thats his way of flirting and maybe getting to know you. If the guy is just a total freak just tell him that you feel really werid when he is there or something, tell him in a nice way. He would probably stop and if he doesn't, walk with a friend or someone else so he wouldn't approach you. Well good luck getting rid of this guy.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by CadiUmmm... Alisha it looks like you got yourself a stalker XD If I were you I would maybe just talk to the guy and you know, get to know him. Since he is like following you and telling you how hot you are, maybe thats his way of flirting and maybe getting to know you. If the guy is just a total freak just tell him that you feel really werid when he is there or something, tell him in a nice way. He would probably stop and if he doesn't, walk with a friend or someone else so he wouldn't approach you. Well good luck getting rid of this guy.

Oh man I am NOT gonna try to be nice to that guy! I was already nice.... O.K maybe not nice but O.K with him in the first place!

Oh jeez I hope you guys are right...

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by Alisha
Oh man I am NOT gonna try to be nice to that guy! I was already
nice.... O.K maybe not nice but O.K with him in the first place! Oh
jeez I hope you guys are right...

Lol! Lets just hope he is a okay guy... does he go to your school? Or is he like a 20 yr old werid guy trying to talk to you.

Signature Image

Quote by Cadi

Quote by Alisha
Oh man I am NOT gonna try to be nice to that guy! I was already
nice.... O.K maybe not nice but O.K with him in the first place! Oh
jeez I hope you guys are right...

Lol! Lets just hope he is a okay guy... does he go to your school? Or is he like a 20 yr old werid guy trying to talk to you.

if thats the case...then please don't hit him...do yourself a favor and stab him ;)

umg Im joking...don't go stabbing some random guy and getting in trouble..lol

Signature Image

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by SharinganKnightif thats the case...then please don't
hit him...do yourself a favor and stab him ;)
umg Im joking...don't go stabbing some random guy and getting in
trouble..lol

Lol, but Alisha walk with a friend or something if that guy keeps bothering you. And seriously hit him if you need to!

Signature Image

if you MUST hit him, hit him where it hurts...swing a strong, long and smooth kick at the nuts, he'll go down slowly and painfully drown in sorrow and tremendous agony

won't bother you again, I promise ;)

Signature Image

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

He likes you........that's just the only reason that he's all over you whenever he sees you. I do think you are being kind of bitchy[nothing personal here...]. Why don't you just tell him you don't like him straight up...it doesn't need to get all...hyped up and all...

If well, he doesn't.....try asking him.....................then don't just hit him with a book[or whatever you hit him with...] Hit him with a chair or something...throw something big and hard...that would probably make him back off [it has been proven when my classmate kicked a chair and it flew far that it almost hit our teacher...LOL] Or if you prefer the baddest way....befriend him...make him feel like you're his BFF and then you attack him...........not as in you punch him [or stab him......whichever you prefer...] betray him in the worst way possible way that you know he would regret the time he met you...or he existed.................because I do believe that the best and sure way to destroy an/your enemy is to make him/her your friend........*evil chuckle* [jk!]

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.