Old movies or new movies.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Cancel

Hey, I was boed and decided to makea thread. So which do you prefer, old movies or newer movies? I hate old movies cuz sometimes I can't even hear what the people are saying. Newer movies are much better. Please tell me wat you think. ^_^

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

Cancel

i prefer one part of old movies , because this movies have a best story and script than newest movies , yes,yes, the newest movies have great sound ,special fx but this movies based their sucess only in this points and forgot the story

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Cancel

Quote by akari-chanHey, I was boed and decided to makea thread. So which do you prefer, old movies or newer movies? I hate old movies cuz sometimes I can't even hear what the people are saying. Newer movies are much better. Please tell me wat you think. ^_^

Yeah, sometimes when I watch old movies, I'm like "What?" Sometimes old movies are hareder to understand then newer movies.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

it really depends... i really like old musicals because of the dancing and the singing... gimme gene kelly and frank sinatra over richard gere anyday! but, i do like the newer movies in terms of special effects, etc.

Signature Image

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

Cancel

yes i prefer new movies coz they are modern and more beautiful compare to oldies

• Apr 19, 2005

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Cancel

In terms of the technology, definitely new movies...lol
In terms of story, old movies.
Actually, it depends, seriously. There are silent movies, which are way older, e.g. Charlie Chaplin time. I can understand some of you don't like those old movies, but do you know that many classic movies are the old movies (both silent and sound)?

Movin'...

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Cancel

Depends on what kind of movies. 'Modern' comedies mostly really suck to me and I prefer the old ones (they're more cleaver then today's), but if it's action, the new ones for sure (mostly because of the Jackie Chan movies :D ). The oldies are pretty lame in that category (though I like that in the old movies it wasn't 'the main hero against the rest of the world' with the conclusion, that the hero always wins).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Cancel

Thanks for your replies dudes.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Cancel

You don't see John Wayne in any new flicks (although I advocate exhuming him and having Zombie Wayne appear in some new summer blockbuster). Films today are mostly ass, the results of paid focus groups to attract empty-headed American teenagers and keep their minds off of what's important in life. Besides, look at what those pig-fuckers are doing to "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?"

• Apr 20, 2005
Cancel

I wanna see that new Clerks 2 passion of the clerks heared its going to be cool

"A loveless life is a living death."
"EyEs iN My TeEtH I Can'T sEE CaUsE i'M EaTInG"
"And All The Fears You Hold So Dear,Will Turn To Whisper In Your Ear..."

• Apr 20, 2005

SpartanVII

SpartanVII

Master Chief

Cancel

I'm a CG animation guy myself, so naturally I'm into new movies.

Signature
Freedom isn't free. Nor does it come with ease. So is it worth fighting for? Is it worth dying for?

• Apr 20, 2005

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.