Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is the best way to lose weight? - Minitokyo

what is the best way to lose weight?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by kirchuWow, you're tall! O_O

yeah.... i look like a bear more than a human....except with no fur......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Quote by EphidelHmm, here's my plan, but you don't have to follow it.

1. Eat healty food
2. Exercise. Not like a whole lot, but maybe a little bit each day
3. Play DDR XD (Seriously, it helps a lot)

I agree. I spent 20 minutes playing DDR nonstop, and i got a better workout than i did then next morning running around the gym for an hour in P.E.

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

eat healthy food, exercise and cut down on how much you eat. there's really nothing to it. forget all those diet pills out in this world! just get up and walk.

seriously, if you walk half an hour everyday.. like speed/exercise walking that makes you sweat and gets your heart rate up, the pounds will melt off. eww, lol i said melt. but truly and honestly! it worked for me. just watch what you eat, like don't eat so much and try not to eat so much at night (like before bedtime). if you exercise, eat alright foods and believe in yourself, you'll do it!

woohoo satan123!!! <3

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Quote by satan123
hehehe....i'm 6ft 9......and if anyone got slam by me he's going to be
a pancake...hehehehe

Sounds like you would be perfect for the local football team. My buddy Jack went from 275 lbs to 215 lbs in a month of football practice. Plus, with your build you could be an awesome lineman

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by darkspiral486

Quote by satan123
hehehe....i'm 6ft 9......and if anyone got slam by me he's going to be
a pancake...hehehehe

Sounds like you would be perfect for the local football team. My buddy Jack went from 275 lbs to 215 lbs in a month of football practice. Plus, with your build you could be an awesome lineman

eer...maybe i will be the one flattened by 20+ nearly same sized person like me.....>_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i would recommend cycling or tennis or basketball. these sports burns fat very fast coz they need a lot of energy and will not build up muscle easily ( not like WWe wrestlers )

Exercise everyday and drink lots and lots of water.

Quote by fatchicki would recommend cycling or tennis or basketball. these sports burns fat very fast coz they need a lot of energy and will not build up muscle easily ( not like WWe wrestlers )

yeah, swimming, cycling and a game of tennis does help to lose weight fast.
and eat less oily food.

1. Eat sensibly...lots of fruit and veg etc...and try and stick to three meals a day...try not to snack...
2. Don't miss out meals and try not to eat a couple of hours before bedtime
3. Exercise is a must..pick something that you think you'll be able to keep up...eg. walking, cycling, going to a gym, swimming....whatever you do, try and do it about 5 times a week and not straight after you've eaten!!....If you enjoy doing whatever exercise you pick then you'll soon find you'll look forward to doing it everyday..
4. Try to drink lots of water as opposed to drinking other stuff
5. Cut out the fast foods...too much oil/fat in them....having one once in a while though isn't going to harm you any!!...

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

i used to be really fat but i've lost alot......the best way without those pils and chemicals and stuff.....is control over food.....for starters.....lets see ....stop suppers and inbetween meal...and no junkfood.....these are the serious killers....its ok to eat but remember to control...well exercise is really effective if u stick up to it.....take walks or jogs in the evenings or mornings if u have time....at least 3 times a week....that helps a whole lot.....and sometimes some other workout too ....and always put the efford into it thats important
edit:didnt read the other parts till now....hmmm from your height.....dont think you're too fat.....i say workout in the gym is good....with your build if u follow up to a routine....well seek help from trainers for routines....u should be able to get a great body in 3-6 months o.O

the fatest method: No eat anything. It's hard and not recommend for you health but in 1 month you can lose 13 KG (i dont know how much is this in LB)

the firsts days it's hard, but after 3 o 4 days the "stomach" ^_^U reduce and you dont feel hungry.

I probe it!

Quote by david3the fatest method: No eat anything. It's hard and not recommend for you
health but in 1 month you can lose 13 KG (i dont know how much is this
in LB) the firsts days it's hard, but after 3 o 4 days the "stomach"
^_^U reduce and you dont feel hungry.
I probe it!

He'll probably be dead before the month ends. :)

gountessg

Dark Angel

I used to be 160 Lbs. II an now 130 and I lost them in a spring season.
Here's what I did
go to school and be as active as you can
come home and get out of there as soon as possible, wothout even glancing at the fridge
run like an idiot, or walk as fast as you can
try to follow something and forget what ways you took and how you got wherever you got, then try to find your way home, by walking
drink lots of water.
good luck

what is your purpose in life?

I lost 40 lbs. by limiting my carbohydrate input for 2 months along with a bit of exercise.

Quote by miraku-spikeThe best way to lose weight is..... don't eat to much.....and....... excercise! Becuase while you do that, your building up some muscles.

Yeah I agree with miraku-spike on this one...

Quote by LastDinosaurExercise + A healthy diet
Simple as that.. although probably a lot harder to achieve

*laughs* I also agree with LastDino...

But really that's all what you gotta do. Simple really. All you gotta do is eat healthy and get at lease 30mins of exercise.

Quote by Enchanter
He'll probably be dead before the month ends. :)

jajajaaj dont worry! human corp is strong! :-)

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Easy: excercise and eat right. The reason you are fat is cuz after you eat, you just sit there. If you eat something with alot of calories, you need to use/burn them. If you don't, you'll just get fatter. If you eat 3500cal. a day, and don't use it, you'll gain another pound. I think my teacher said that if you don't eat for one day, you will loose one pound. But I don't you shouldn't do this. It isn't good for you. Well, thats all I have to say.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

eat slimming pills ( just joking )
like people said, exercise everyday and consume less carbohydrate food. then you will be slimmer.

slimwrap. what do you think?

proud member of DarkAlliance and Make-A-Friend

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

hmm... 2 things

1.- eat healthy
2.- do some exercises

it should work ;)

can't forget bout commiting yourself to actually doing the exercise. You can say all that but it means nothing if you don't commit yourself. And don't eat like crazy everytime. I did that and got fat =P. Took me so long to lose the weight...if you eat slowly you'll find that you actually don't need that much food to be full

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Exercise, and eat around 1500calories a day, plus don't skip meals, don't snack on chips and fries, eat more veggies and fruits ^^

Signature

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Stop eating.

No seriously eating less and more excercize are the best methods out there.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

1.eat a lot of vegetables.
2. drink a lot of water.
3. exercise everyday. 10 - 20 minutes a day.
4. consume less carbohydrate things.
5. go for sports in the weekends.

in a month you will lose 30-50 pound.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.