Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is the best way to lose weight? - Minitokyo

what is the best way to lose weight?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Thanks for all the advice and suggestions.......after 3 days of hardwork...finally lost about 5 pounds......^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by satan123Thanks for all the advice and suggestions.......after 3 days of hardwork...finally lost about 5 pounds......^_^

nice to hear man =P also i got some useful tips from here too to lose some weight =\

nearly 250 lbs and 6'2" tall, but i do sports, i have 3 hours of soccer training per week and 1.5 hours of PE at school and i play basketball in my freetime. well ill keep fighting...

oh yeah, and carbohydrates are the killer...as an example spaghetti, potatoes, rice, white bread etc. dont eath too much of them...

congratulations for losing 5 pounds. Keep up the good work, I'm sure in a year's time you will have the body of Britney Spears. :D

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

My best advice(which is how is keep myself in shape) is for you to: don't eat a mcdonald or drink cola. NO fast food at all or soda!
Eat only 3 meals a day. A max of two that are a full meal.
Eat lots of veggies and fruit.
Cut out on the sweets!No more sweets, breads(only rye) or salty food.
Exercise while watching t.v. ^.^ Like, buy a jump rope or hool hoop.

kamiru

kamiru

life live

well, i believe the best way is to overload the organism with sugar and carbohidrates, eat as much cake as posible, eat also icecreams, milk, etc. a lot of candy too. i don't recomend you eating flesh, meat, whatever of that kind, try to avoid it ok. after you eat that much, you must wait some time, them, after the superb hugue lunch, you must do extreme painful killing deadly crazy excercise and throw all the liquids of your body uuntil you felt inconcious to the ground, indeed you won't die, but it will help you organism to change radicaly.

keep doing this every day until you are a muscle man.

see ya. :)

kami chan

streamside

streamside

deranged.

eat healthy - a good diet would always be helpful, and you would lose risks of heart disease.

i'd recommend a sport instead of excercise, you see, you'd have much fun in sports, however, i won't recommend you to take up sports like tabletennis or chess, or anything you can do with few movements... get into a sport that requires you to use your whole body... or maybe you could do a few sprints...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by glassheartMy best advice(which is how is keep myself in shape) is for you to: don't eat a mcdonald or drink cola. NO fast food at all or soda!
Eat only 3 meals a day. A max of two that are a full meal.
Eat lots of veggies and fruit.
Cut out on the sweets!No more sweets, breads(only rye) or salty food.
Exercise while watching t.v. ^.^ Like, buy a jump rope or hool hoop.

i ate a lot of pizzas...hehehehe...but now i quit already.......
jumping while watching t.v.? i feared that i'll make a hole in my house or worse...an earthquake!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

cut or limit the amount of sugar you eat and remian positive Satan123 you can do it. :)

all i do is eat less , dont eat at a certain times and exercise

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

eat less and exercise more

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

wow. keep it up satan!!!!!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.