Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime would you recommend to watch - Minitokyo

What anime would you recommend to watch

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Looking for a good anime to watch. What would you guys/gals recommend? Any genre is good. (anything but naruto, full metal alchemist, and inu yasha I am currently watching those)

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Judging from you are currently watching, you might enjoy Bleach.

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Oh, I was about to say those. Good anime to watch is Love Hina, Oh MY Godess, chobits, DNAngle, and others that I can't seem to remember..

Signature Image

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

if you are 18 above and can wistand gore, tonnes of blood and explicit scenes...i would recommend Elfen Lied......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bleach futakoi alternative. yakitate japan, school rumble, samurai champloo, do i need to say naruto?

I'm just tucking into the Escaflowne series and I have found it extremely enjoyable so far. Other than that, check out Outlaw Star (Ihope to God they make a 2nd season), and of course Trigun. Nice Adult Swim favorites =)

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i recommend you Sakura Wars ,Ah! my Goddess,if you like ecchi and hentai and you have 18(if you don't have 18 and see these anime i'll kill you :hmpf: )i recommend a classic Aika ;)

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Well Neon Genesis Evangelion is great as well as Elfen Lied if you can take gore and nudity (great story though). Also I would say Last Exile or Gundam Seed those are quite good if my first recommendations are not suited for you.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Um I sugest .hack//SIGN and Witch Hunter Robin both are very well thought out with complicatied and beautiful plots!!! I love them both I'm going to see if I can pick up some season DVD's or somthing , because even thought I've seen them well...................you get the point, in my mind they're awesome!!!! :D :D :)

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

Slightly along the line... I have previously watched and thoroughly enjoyed Love Hina, Fruits Basket, and KareKano. What others with similar story/themes/style would you recommend?

Cheers!

DNAngel is pretty good. I would also recommend Chrno Crusade. Also try Fushigi Yugi.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i would totally recommend Mai HiME or Bleach... those are my current addictions... tho i really liked Fruits Basket and Rurouni Kenshin.

Signature Image

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Hmmm...
For a girl: AirTV (This anime is so beautiful! Both the story and plot ^^)

For a boy: Definitely Prince of Tennis! (This is such a cool anime! I thought I wouldn't really be into it because it was a typical "shounen sports" anime...but it's awesome! XD)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SputnikXII

SputnikXII

otaku-kun

hmm yea, mai hime and bleach if u like they whole action anime scene

more like mellow animes, love hina, ai yori aoshi, maburaho, chobits, fruit baskets

Check out my latest wall! xD http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/139208/
Signature

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

*dances* sailor moon!

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

Based on what you're currently watching, I'm also recommending Bleach. MaR would also be good I think.

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

Well, if you want some serious-plot and lot-of-thinking anime, I reccommend Neon genesis evangelion, Elfen Lied, RahXephon and .hack//sign + .hack//liminality. Some action ones you should take a look should be Full Metal Panic, DN angel or Rurouni Kenshin.
While if you're a fan of comedy, Azumanga Daioh and School rumble would be a great choice. Some in the 'dramatic' zone such as Shingetsutan Tsukihime, ~Da Capo~, Koikaze, Air TV, Ai Yori Aoshi, Chobits and Kono minikuku mo utsukushii sekai is also great.
Last of all, the comedy + ecchi ones: Love hina, Mahou Sensei Negima, Green Green, Mahoromatic, Girls Bravo and Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan.

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.