Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime/Manga Power or Ability Would You Want? - Minitokyo

What Anime/Manga Power or Ability Would You Want?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Please post what you feel would be your favorite ability to have from any Anime or Manga Series.

For me I would say Lucy's Vectors from Elfen Lied. While having four extra invisible arms that have a reach of 2 meters would be great for their use in the show (ripping people into pieces for those who haven’t seen the show). The positive uses would be great as well i.e. having the ability to do yard work quite a bit faster or being able to pull someone out of traffic just to name a few. Then again the ability to shield yourself from bullets and have a very positive advantage in a fight would also be nice if you ever needed it.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I want Motoko's swordsmanship, or Ed's power to alchemize stuff.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... Chichiri's magic/sorcery powers or Muramasa/Kyoshiro's swordsmanship... (at the moment... those'll prolly change in a couple hours... XP)

Signature Image

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

im not that greedy, just want to have the speed of a ninja (naruto).. haha

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

Mai's My-hime powers without the drawback. >_<

Signature Image

Quote by freetimeim not that greedy, just want to have the speed of a ninja (naruto).. haha

Heheh..me too...though i would like to have some of thier jutsus... :D

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Ed's power to alchemize stuff without a tranmutation circle. :D

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

itachi's sharingan and alucard's kickass vampiric abilities

yonge

Yonge

Pretty much all the abilities in naruto are brilliant! Sharingan, byakugan...wow!
and of course the 1000 yrs of pain! LOL

~Shinpiteki Da Ne~

I would want there ability to laugh at stupid jokes...

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i want the ability with sword like Kenshin ...and all call me Battousai Davo ^_^'

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

I would like to have the abilities of the Paper Sisters (Anita, Michelle and Maggie) and Agent Paper ( Yomiko Readman). Yeah able to fly, defend and cut stuff and/or people.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

That's a difficult question to answer... hmm well I'd want one of three possiblities, either the abilities from Naruto (the power of the Nine Tails Demon Fox and Sharingan are pretty incredible), the powers from Scryed (I'm a big fan of the Shell Bullet) or the powers from Teknoman.

Really there's too many cool powers in Animes/Mangas to choose from, having any power would be awesome :)

Lore589

Lore589

Lonely Dreamer

It may seem stupid, but Coordinator from gundam seed since I might be able to handle my own life a bit better

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

Quote by Noveira
Heheh..me too...though i would like to have some of thier jutsus... :D

hahaha.. yup, learning some of their jutsus as addition wouldnt hurt.. =P

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

i love to be a powerfull shinigami like urahara(bleach)
i like the shadow jutsu from shikamaru(naruto)

Umn...dunno...maybe Ruffy's powers-The main chracter from One Piece!
*_*Made of rubber

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Quote by freetimeim not that greedy, just want to have the speed of a ninja (naruto).. haha

I would just be happy with the Sharingan or just beeing a ninja lol or to controle fire like Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi) or have Ichigo's sward and spirt energy (Bleach) :)

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Taise

Taise

JAFO

Yomiko Readman's ability from ROD where she can control paper and make it hard as steel along with Naruto's jutsu's for Shadow clone and shape change. I see a great future as a thief (Lupin style) with those two.

Signature

very simple, 2 powers
like Shiki Tohno, i like to see the lines of absolute death (but if a get ryogi shiki like power, much better)
and like wolverine, the power of regeneration ;)

i like to have edo power and mai hime also ninja stuff like rasen

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

To be able to do alchemy, especially like Ed/Izumi/Dante/Hohenhiem without the circles. :D

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

it woiuld kick ass to have vectors and

the powers of harukos guitar
that would make me the happieest i could ever be

Remember
Revolution

bebakiki

I would wanna have Kikyo's Power(from inuyasha) CUZ I think she's Kool.
I would have the ability to shoot people with bows and arrows. that's kool :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.